Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 48 pet transporting?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
Hi guys. So i want to create a myth account and take it to grandmaster. I already have a storm grandmaster. I want to see if after i get the Orthrus i can put it in my shared bank. After i do that can i hatch with my stormzilla from the shared bank? Can I equip it too? I don't know. Can you please answer me? Can I atleast hatch with it if I take it out from the shared bank with my storm grandmaster wizard? Thanks for answering! :)

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
actually you can't because your lvl 48 pets are for certain schools so if you take your storm grand and get orthrus out the shared bank you can't its gonna be black because the orthrus is only for Myth students only

Explorer
Feb 25, 2010
As far as I know you can place it in your shared bank, then put it in your backpack in order to hatch but you will not be able to equip a school specific pet with a wizard of a different school.

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
As long as you have two adult pets on your character you can mix them. The hatchling in your examaple would either be a mixed pet, a stormzilla with storm and myth mixed talents that only storm characters can equip, or an ortheus with storm and myth mixed talents that only myth characters can equip.

It would be easier to mix with someone who already has an adult of the pet you are looking for.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
You will be able to put it in shared bank and transfer it to your storm, but that storm wizard will not be able to equip it. In order to hatch, you would have to take it to adult using your myth wizard and then put it in shared bank. As long as it is in your inventory, whether you can equip it or not, you can use it for hatching.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Survivor
Nov 14, 2009
Yes, you wont be able to equip it, but you can put it in shared bank and hatch with it. You will lose pet energy,but that gains back without buying it.

Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Safiq wrote:
Hi guys. So i want to create a myth account and take it to grandmaster. I already have a storm grandmaster. I want to see if after i get the Orthrus i can put it in my shared bank. After i do that can i hatch with my stormzilla from the shared bank? Can I equip it too? I don't know. Can you please answer me? Can I atleast hatch with it if I take it out from the shared bank with my storm grandmaster wizard? Thanks for answering! :)

Yes you can put it in the shared vault no you can not equip it but you can hatch it.