Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Isn't potions better?

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 28, 2009
Today, i was going to wizard 101, and i saw the birthday thing. I can get transformations! But there is a problem, to all potions. Why we can't when we buy a potion, we get the potion instead to transform immediatly? Cause i was afraid that transformations remove from the crown shop and if i can buy a whole life time supplie of them (cause i am maybe a little bit rich: i got 32890 golds.) in case they get removed. And it is very annoying if you don't want to transform now, and the gift thing is always there. you can be afraid that it disappere. Maybe KI can chage that...... I will be pleased! X begging X. :-o

Survivor
Jan 09, 2009
First, i believe you want the title to be "Aren't potions better?" proper grammar is important

Second, i'm quite confused to what your asking here. if something is removed, it was most likely removed since it shouldn't have been there in the first place, so doing that would get rid of the point of removing it. Also, i don't see why it needs to be a potion. it's fine with the instant effect. if something's removed it was for a certain reason.