Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lifezilla

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
If a hatch my satyr with someone else's stormzilla is there a chance that i can get a lifezilla or do i only have a chance at getting the stormdancer? (which i already have)

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
Explorer
Jun 13, 2010
Both sides have a chance at either pet. So yeah, you aren't guaranteed to get lifezilla. You may end up with another stormdancer, but it is possible. :)

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
Survivor
Aug 08, 2010
Delver
Apr 02, 2010
Whether on the wikia website or playing Wizard101 and checking out other peoples pets, all I can see is that a Lifezilla or a Grimzilla still gives a Stormzilla Item Card, which is Storm, which is almost worthless to my Life or Death characters.

What I could use is a pet with a Level 7 hitting Life spell, and all I have found is the Bronze Helephant, bought from Diego, which requires captain level and 750 arena tickets and then trained to Ancient. Yowlsa, that's a lot of work.

In my opinion I am better off trying to get the Tough or higher enchanting cards and enchant a Centaur cards and throw them in the Treasure card area of the deck; as the deck gets bigger, the chance of the pet card showing up is smaller anyways.

There also seems to be a few pets that do something special, like the Life Banshee that add something, maybe it could be used in conjuction with an enchanted Centaur card for a big hit. I am going to check that out later, at the moment I am training up a Death Bat with my Death character just to get a grip on how much effort it takes; I can always give it to my (other) Life character to pop off Death shields since you can't train Poison if you are from another school.

At 70% power pips, I just can't see either waiting for six white pips or losing six yellow pips if I don't have a blade and a trap with it. Yes I know I can use Element Blade (oops now seven white pips) and I can train up to Storm Trap but do I want to take up space in my deck when people expect a Life wizard to heal too? I tried it with the Evil Snowman pet and it just did not work; its better off to carry more Spirit Blades and Feints in the hopes I can land a big one on a monster, and Guiding Light and Satyr to heal up the damage caused by the trap Feint left on me. And I can't see going down in power pips %, its dead useful having those two yellow pips to land a Satyr on me or anyone else in need of healing, and Centaur is a must have spell for Life.

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
ic0517 wrote:
Whether on the wikia website or playing Wizard101 and checking out other peoples pets, all I can see is that a Lifezilla or a Grimzilla still gives a Stormzilla Item Card, which is Storm, which is almost worthless to my Life or Death characters.

What I could use is a pet with a Level 7 hitting Life spell, and all I have found is the Bronze Helephant, bought from Diego, which requires captain level and 750 arena tickets and then trained to Ancient. Yowlsa, that's a lot of work.

In my opinion I am better off trying to get the Tough or higher enchanting cards and enchant a Centaur cards and throw them in the Treasure card area of the deck; as the deck gets bigger, the chance of the pet card showing up is smaller anyways.

There also seems to be a few pets that do something special, like the Life Banshee that add something, maybe it could be used in conjuction with an enchanted Centaur card for a big hit. I am going to check that out later, at the moment I am training up a Death Bat with my Death character just to get a grip on how much effort it takes; I can always give it to my (other) Life character to pop off Death shields since you can't train Poison if you are from another school.

At 70% power pips, I just can't see either waiting for six white pips or losing six yellow pips if I don't have a blade and a trap with it. Yes I know I can use Element Blade (oops now seven white pips) and I can train up to Storm Trap but do I want to take up space in my deck when people expect a Life wizard to heal too? I tried it with the Evil Snowman pet and it just did not work; its better off to carry more Spirit Blades and Feints in the hopes I can land a big one on a monster, and Guiding Light and Satyr to heal up the damage caused by the trap Feint left on me. And I can't see going down in power pips %, its dead useful having those two yellow pips to land a Satyr on me or anyone else in need of healing, and Centaur is a must have spell for Life.

Thanks for the comment and i understand what your saying. by the way the best life pet other than bronze helephant is the life minotaur at ancient. it has won me a number of pvp battels

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
lol someone wrote on stroms get zilla's. that is not true i got a grimzilla and i am storm and GO FOR IT i think it would be cool to see a lifezilla

Survivor
Sep 07, 2009
ic0517 wrote:

It's not 7 pips, but what about the Life Minotaur? That's a pretty handy spell for my Life toon although it's only 5 pips. I especially like it because Life has no 5 pip attack spell. Just my $.02.

Grandmaster Pyromancer
Grandmaster Conjurer
Grandmaster Sorcerer
Grandmaster Diviner
Grandmaster Necromancer
Grandmaster Theurgist

Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
Well, you can get one of these: Stormzilla, Lifezilla, Satyr, or Stormdancer. Although I'm not sure, there is a higher chance you will get satyr/stormdancer, because I've hatched stormzilla with EVERY other level 48 pet, and the results were 2 stormzilla, and grimzilla, lifezilla, burninator, and mythzilla.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
jay287 wrote:
Sorry but, only STORM wizards will get the zilla's

Then you know little about hatching, LifeZilla is obtained by hatching.

Explorer
Jul 23, 2009
Ya, you can get a Lifezilla. I got one from hatching my satyr with my friend's stormzilla! It looks pretty cool. I have no idea what the chances are for getting one, because i got one without knowing it existed! :D