Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No Scrap Iron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Squire
Apr 18, 2010
Hi I have problems finding scrap iron. I looked in the iron works, chelsea court and hyde park. Please tell me where i can find scrap iron. :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

Delver
Mar 18, 2010
I got all the scrap iron I needed in Chelsea Court. I went to the teleports and did a circuit, after hitting all three areas realm hop in perfect realms. It took me two or three nights to get all I needed. The best times I have found to gather reagents are early in the morning or late at night.

Survivor
Feb 06, 2009
Hey.
You can find Scrap Iron along the sidewalks of Regent's Square - as well as Mist Wood.
I was able to find lots of Scrap Icon in Chelsea Court. All you have to do is take the first right, and then keep going down until you get to end. The Scrap Iron should be behind the roof windows. If it's not there keep changing realms.
I hope this helps.

Explorer
Jan 11, 2010
I find mine in newgate prison by the clocktower and around the corner from that, is a warehouse with 2 large metal tanks, look behind those tanks and keep changing relams.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
I had no problems buying all the scrap iron I needed from the bazaar, just keep refreshing the regent page and you should be able to buy all you need fairly fast

Explorer
Jul 08, 2010
Bazaar sells most reagents, if you do not feel like spending the time searching for them.