Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Are Merle and Simeon pranking me?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 06, 2010
I am a level 24 sorcerer. Merle and Simeon keep appearing on my screen and asking me to come see them (every day for three days now). When I get there they do not talk to me. Is this a joke?

Please see the Known Bugs link at the top of this page.

Merle seems to be back to some bad habits of calling Wizards to his side when they level, and then not having anything for them when they arrive. Unless Merle has a symbol over his head, he's just checking to make sure you're paying attention to your studies!

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
I'm having the same issues with the ravenwood housing quest and one of the old town guards. They keep wanting me to do their quests over and over again, and this is even with a grandmaster that has all quests done and has all the badges.

Survivor
Aug 06, 2010
LOL

Oh, that is too funny! I thought Merle was losing it. Thanks, Zeke.

Defender
Aug 11, 2009
julie3551 wrote:
Oh, that is too funny! I thought Merle was losing it. Thanks, Zeke.

Listen to the outtakes of Ambrose on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ7kW0LI828&feature=related

and have a good laugh.

Have fun!!! :) :) :)

Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
Prospector Zeke wrote:
Please see the Known Bugs link at the top of this page.

Merle seems to be back to some bad habits of calling Wizards to his side when they level, and then not having anything for them when they arrive. Unless Merle has a symbol over his head, he's just checking to make sure you're paying attention to your studies!
merle will turn you to stone if you don't be careful what you say or maybe he might even use a spell to make your tongue fall off that right no more talkin for ye ol explorer. if you don't know what that means no talkin to ya wizard folks