Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Who is Simeon Firemane?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008

A new NPC has shown up near the Boys' Dorm; but I can't figure out why. Anyone know? It's driving me nuts!

Administrator
Simeon Firemane is awaiting instructions from Falmea. When he gets his assignment, we'll let you know.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Jun 21, 2008
Survivor
Jun 16, 2008
I think he must be in suspended animation right now. He never says anything when I say "hi".

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:
Simeon Firemane is awaiting instructions from Falmea. When he gets his assignment, we'll let you know.

Thanx, Professor; I feel much better now ...

Developer
Explorer
Nov 04, 2008
pealse Mrs.greyrose dont let dworgyn read this since i am a death student and it is against my school to fear something (i think) simeon sorta of freeks me out i am not trying to be rude but he just stands there.
Dworgyn if your reading this go ahead give me detention but good luck finding me!! muhahahahahahah

here's an illustrated map to my current location but it's blank!

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
ProfessorGreyrose wrote:

Professor Greyrose, does Halston Balstrom have an account just like you. He's my teacher, and he's cool. Just like you!

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
:?
When is Firemane ever going to get an assignement? Even a lame Starter Quest would be a step in the right direction!

Scarlet SkullHammer (Death 35, Black Cat Pet, "Shadow")

Survivor
Oct 26, 2008
NeoStar wrote:
When is Firemane ever going to get an assignement? Even a lame Starter Quest would be a step in the right direction!

simeon is a fire student maybe a fire wizards get quests for him

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
icebreath123 wrote:
NeoStar wrote:

simeon is a fire student maybe a fire wizards get quests for him

8)

Read the start of this Thread; He's an assistant or something, not an actual student....

8)

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008

A suggestion : Unless he's slated for something else, given this upcoming "Housing" option soon, couldn't Simeon sell the stuff for the new Student Housing? Like a "Decorations Vendor"?

I mean he's standing right there, next to the Dorms, doing nothing anyway.

Comments from Professor and/ or Moderators welcomed, as long as they are nice ones.... heh

Scarlet SkullHammer (Death 36, Black Cat Pet, "Shadow")

Defender
Oct 19, 2008
Hjust stands there with his Dragonrider staff, it is sort of weird, make him do something or better yet just make him a shopkeeper or what not.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
goldfish8 wrote:
Hjust stands there with his Dragonrider staff, it is sort of weird, make him do something or better yet just make him a shopkeeper or what not.

I suggested he help with the new Student Housing feature; but nobody's said anything yet. I guess they have other plans for him....

Will a Professor or Moderator weigh in on this issue? Just to prove that this Thread's not died off?

Administrator
Simeon dropped his last name and is now waiting in the Commons on the Test Realm to give you a quest.

He will be available to everyone on the Live Realm once everything has been fully tested on the Test Realm.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
It was a shock to see him on the test realm with a quest to give. Hope we will see more of him than that little quest.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
Gamma wrote:
Simeon dropped his last name and is now waiting in the Commons on the Test Realm to give you a quest.

He will be available to everyone on the Live Realm once everything has been fully tested on the Test Realm.

Somebody actually took my earlier suggestion seriously?? Crazy...

Scarlet SkullHammer (Death 38, Black Cat Pet, "Shadow")

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
He is actually for a housing quest. He tells you to see the turtle dude and then the turtle guy talks to you. Besides that,(since I am not that high of a level ) I don't really know what he is for.

Tried my Best!!!

hogan227 8)

Talon Ironwalker, level 27 adept pyromancer, Savior of Wizard City

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
:D
Gamma wrote:

Thanks Gamma! :D

Delver
Sep 25, 2008
Yeah I did the housing quest from him, but while I was in Mooshu on level 39 he called me to come see him, but he did not have a question mark over his head. If he is in the Commons as well as Ravenwood, I think I will check there.

Does anyone know? I'm a level 39 Pyromancer called Mary Windstrider.

Administrator
He just likes to remind everyone that they can now buy Castles & Lands housing.
Sorry if he's repetitive, since he lost his last name, he's having trouble remember who he's told about housing and who he hasn't told.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Delver
Sep 25, 2008
Thanks Gamma, now I don't have to worry. He is only in Ravenwood anyway, not Commans.

At least you explained it!

Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
i have gotten two tutorial tips to go see simeon firemane, i went to go see him the first time, nothing so i went to go see him when i got to level40 pyromancer he still didnt say anything. i want to know why i got those tips for nothing! where they PRANK TUTORIAL TIPS?

Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
Survivor
Jan 28, 2009
He asked me to come see him twice but when i went he didn't talk to me or have a quest or anything. Why is that. Is it because they sent the quest on accident