Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the game is stuck in grizzleheim for me

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 16, 2010
i got to frostholm lastnight and did my first battle (dont remember the bears name) but i had to beat that to talk to ivar andersson, well in the middle of battle all my cards and pending actions disapeared and this weird orange ball kept popping up.. finally the battle ended by itself and then i couldnt move, only spin, now today the quest help doesnt work for this quest but does work for all my other pending quests, and after i beat that first battle in frostholm the door doesnt open, nothing happens, and also the map for all of grizzleheim has disapeared for me, its just a blank page, i am level 44

Sounds like a job for Mr Lincoln to assess.
Please contact him via email at support@wizard101.com and give him a detailed account of what happened, when and where. He may have more questions for you, so make sure that the email address you send from is the same as the one you have registered with your Wizard101 account.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Hero
May 27, 2009
Just so you know, the little orange circle with the chain in it indicates your connection status was getting "iffy" and finally I think you lost connection. This has happened to me a few times. Normally, logging out and back in again fixes it, but it sounds like you need more help than that. Wow, a blank map page!

Survivor
Jul 16, 2010
haha yeah a blank map page and just for grizzleheim, and thanks for the answers! emailing him now :-D

Survivor
Jul 16, 2010
ohh haha i already emailed them.. for some reason i thought that was a different email you gave me..

Survivor
Jul 16, 2010
does anyone know how long it takes to get a response from support? havnt gotten anything back yet

Make sure that the email address you send from is the same as the one you have registered with your Wizard101 account and that the emails are not going into your SPAM folder.

Some email providers such as AOL, AIM, and Yahoo will delay or in some cases block email from Wizard101 unless you set email from *@wizard101.com as allowed.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Survivor
Jul 16, 2010
yeah the email is allowed and i check my spam everyday, still nothing back from them, guess i can send another email and see