Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Putting that spirit blade to use

AuthorMessage
Squire
Apr 11, 2010
So, a lot of us know about Balances hydra spell and spectral blast spell. They have a nice elemental blade and trap to go with that. That's all good.

But were the spirit blade and trap forgotten about? Balance students don't have a spell to use them, haha!

Why not give Balance something like a Chimera to counter Hydra?
Snake tail could be life, lion could be myth and the Eagle (or raven if you prefer) could be the death hit. Don't leave balance with a spirit blade and trap with no spell. XD

They have the weapon, but no ammunition.

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
CorbinW wrote:
So, a lot of us know about Balances hydra spell and spectral blast spell. They have a nice elemental blade and trap to go with that. That's all good.

But were the spirit blade and trap forgotten about? Balance students don't have a spell to use them, haha!

Why not give Balance something like a Chimera to counter Hydra?
Snake tail could be life, lion could be myth and the Eagle (or raven if you prefer) could be the death hit. Don't leave balance with a spirit blade and trap with no spell. XD

They have the weapon, but no ammunition.

AGREE 100% my Balance Wiz just made Grand the other day. I obviously have the Spirit trap, and I really never found a use for it yet besides giving another life trap, for my secondary, but I also have just the regular Life traps. This, or just using it for some other wizards they may be fighting with me, which is seldom. Since I solo most of the time.

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
I forgot to add this thought. Why not a spell called Pandora's box? Where it will be a random spirit attack like the spectral blast in which the attack would be something from one of the spirit schools? Like a life minotaur, death minotaur or myth minotaur from it?

(Is it me or is there already a spell in the game called Pandora's box?)