Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Its all strategy, so quit whining!!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Listen, everybody has there own strategy, balance is a a little bit of everything, and the judgement is just a spell if your so mad about it dont play pvp. The same goes with snipers and wild bolt. Putting a sniper on a wild bolt isnt cheating, its good strategy!!!!!!!!! So get over it if your judgemented to death. or bolt out of existence!

Explorer
Mar 19, 2010
DanielThunderFlame... wrote:
Listen, everybody has there own strategy, balance is a a little bit of everything, and the judgement is just a spell if your so mad about it dont play pvp. The same goes with snipers and wild bolt. Putting a sniper on a wild bolt isnt cheating, its good strategy!!!!!!!!! So get over it if your judgemented to death. or bolt out of existence!

If no one complained nothing would ever get fixed.

Explorer
Jul 01, 2009
We are sick of people complaining about spells, and I agree, people should stop complaining! It's so annoying. Report complaints are fine but spell complaints just tick me off! They already ruined choke and freeze, and judge is just as powerful as any other spell! The six pip Judge is within the range of Helephant's attack damage. If the wizard is full of power pips and blades and you got hex and feint yea you should be scared but heckhound takes even more damage and more blades and traps can work on it. Judge is weaker than heckhound. But wild bolt is not unfair, yes it's annoying and not fun for the victim, but not something to complain about!javascript:emoticon('');javascript:emoticon('');javascript:emoticon('');

Explorer
Jan 11, 2010
Lets face it. There is allot of cheating that goes on in pvp. Constant black mantle spells so your team can not get one hit off, and stuns, bolts, ect.
Chain Storm Lord, Ice Giant, & Dragon attacks AFTER using a earthquake to remove all shields. Chain beguile, and the list goes on and on. There is no way to stop it, because if KI did do something about it, the players would find a way around it, the same way they have their own language to get around chat filters.
So if you want to play pvp, you just have to take the lumps.
There are many good players in pvp too, so hopefully you won't keep running up against the cheat teams all the time, and can have a good match with nice people :)
I have had allot of good, fun matches.
As for the cheaters, you kind of have to feel bad for them in a way, because if they were strong players, they would not have to rely on cheats to win

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
77296 wrote:

cause you dont need to fix it!

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
77296 wrote:

cause there is nothing to fix!!

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
I wish they would just wipe balance out of existance on this game I dont care about losing those spirit elemental blades and traps.

Explorer
Jul 01, 2009
bravevline wrote:
I wish they would just wipe balance out of existance on this game I dont care about losing those spirit elemental blades and traps.

Well what about boss battles? I don't see anyone complaining about tempest or heck hound!

Explorer
Jul 01, 2009
KMK524 wrote:
Lets face it. There is allot of cheating that goes on in pvp. Constant black mantle spells so your team can not get one hit off, and stuns, bolts, ect.
Chain Storm Lord, Ice Giant, & Dragon attacks AFTER using a earthquake to remove all shields. Chain beguile, and the list goes on and on. There is no way to stop it, because if KI did do something about it, the players would find a way around it, the same way they have their own language to get around chat filters.
There are many good players in pvp too, so hopefully you won't keep running up against the cheat teams all the time, and can have a good match with nice people :)
As for the cheaters, you kind of have to feel bad for them in a way, because if they were strong players, they would not have to rely on cheats to win

How the heck can you cheat in Wizard 101!? You can't use the cheat codes anymore and there isn't any other way!

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
KMK524 wrote:

Thats not cheating its strategy. Yes it can get annoying but you can do it too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
bravevline wrote:

Now your just being annoying. Balance its a school and it would be unfair if you were balance to get rid of it. So stop complaining and get on with your life!! Thats not gonna happen!

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
bravevline wrote:
I wish they would just wipe balance out of existance on thise w game I dont care about losing those spirit elemental blades and traps.

Look balance has only one good spell. Judge. Really you want balance to be wiped out just because you lose in pvp. Create your on balance wiz. SERIOSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
fces1 wrote:
KMK524 wrote:

How the heck can you cheat in Wizard 101!? You can't use the cheat codes anymore and there isn't any other way!

I know serously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
May 31, 2009
I'm not much for pvp but i do know all the strategies possible with treasures and yea it does get annoying but then again i just turn the tables and use the same trick fight fire with fire you know?

Chase Stormsword
Grandmaster Diviner
Aedan Dawnglade
Grandmaster Theurgist

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
You know what i love is the fact that some player in pvp try to use rules from the Tournament from other site and report people and that being the reason why............ NO RULES IN PVP

Threatening you can be ban for i think you can .... So when you tell someone on the screen that you are gonna report them for wrong doings you can be banned....... Cause if you feel they are doing wrong why not just report why threatening them?

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
DavidStronghunter1... wrote:
bravevline wrote:
I wish they would just wipe balance out of existance on thise w game I dont care about losing those spirit elemental blades and traps.

Look balance has only one good spell. Judge. Really you want balance to be wiped out just because you lose in pvp. Create your on balance wiz. SERIOSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I used to have one but I deleted him because I don't like the theme of balance, not everyone does. If you could stitch spells it would be different cause that judgement isn't really very neat.

Squire
Apr 18, 2010
bravevline wrote:
DavidStronghunter1... wrote:
bravevline wrote:

I used to have one but I deleted him because I don't like the theme of balance, not everyone does. If you could stitch spells it would be different cause that judgement isn't really very neat.

Then thats your loss.