Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do i get to Krokotopia?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 30, 2012
To Get to Krokotopia you would have to beat unicorn way to get to olde town and in olde town a guard will ask you to complete Firecat alley, Cyclops Lane , and Triton avenue. You must have membership to go into Firecat and Cyclops. Then Merle Ambrose will ask you to defeat foulgaze,Go to nightside,and defeat Lord NightShade then he will have a quest for you to go talk to bartelby and go to Krokotopia!! Hope this helped!!!

Survivor
Mar 16, 2013
bowerz27 on Oct 28, 2008 wrote:
I just subscribed and I want to visit the new places. Anyone know how to get there?
Just defeat Foulgaze in Olde Town. Then talk to Ambrose.

Survivor
Aug 17, 2013
well first you have to pass firecat alley, cyclops lane, etc.
then defeat foulgaze in olde town and you should get kroktopia.

Survivor
Aug 06, 2011
Survivor
Apr 03, 2011
I think you have to beat Lord Nightshade at the end of the Haunted Cave

Explorer
Oct 30, 2011
ulfpakki on Jul 22, 2009 wrote:
I'm level 15, gone thru all three tunnels in Old town & beaten Nightshade and Foulgaze. I've finished Colosus Ave and Unicorn Alley -- I still can't get to Krokotoia.
Did You Finish crab ally if not then it might be colossus bolvyard with gobblers so yea

Michael DarkEyes level 46 /

Survivor
Apr 08, 2013
Survivor
Aug 23, 2011
You have to get the quest from headmaster ambrose to defeat foulgaze then you will defeat nightshade and ambrose will give you the quest to go to bartleby

Survivor
Aug 23, 2011
Rock431s on Jun 10, 2014 wrote:
Just defeat Foulgaze in Olde Town. Then talk to Ambrose.
Do every quest you can your get there

Survivor
Aug 04, 2014
First you have to beat Foulgaze and then defeat Lord Nightshade to get the key to Nightside. After you get the key , you have to find Nightside behind the waterfall in the commons and report to Merle Ambrose :)
- Hope this helps!

Survivor
Jul 11, 2014
I got to Krokotopia by completing cyclops lane and firecat alley. then Headmaster Ambrose asked me to explore Krokotopia and thats when stairs appeared in Bartleby.

Survivor
Aug 11, 2014
First you need to be hero of the three streets in Olde Town. Then you need to defeat Lord Nightshade, and then the other guy. Then report back to Headmaster And he will send you to bartlebyee

-Kyle SkullHammer Level 92

Explorer
Aug 09, 2013
Once you've finished the mainline quests in Firecat Alley, Triton Avenue, Cyclops Lane, and Unicorn Way, Professor Ambrose will give you a task to defeat a ghost name Foulgaze. Do that and then defeat Lord Nightshade in the Haunted Cave. After that you will head to Nightside, then get the Spiral Keys and unlock Krokotopia.

If you've done all that, you will be able to visit Krokotopia whenever you want.

- Jacob Bluesword, Level 19

Explorer
Aug 09, 2013
TotalAwesomeness wrote:
No, but you do have to be level 15 to wear clothes from krokotopia.
And the other equipment too.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
i need help my death guy is level 18 the master said to come to his room for quest i went there didnt give me quest

Survivor
Jul 09, 2014
Foul gaze is just a side quest. Nightshade you need to beat if you beat him then you enter kroktopia. Also when you go to kroktopia you earn another potion

Level 29 Wizard, Tristan spirtethorn friend me if ya find me I got spiral,bane, and pagoda cya

Survivor
Aug 03, 2012
What I did to get to krokotopia was:
Beat unicorn way, triton avenue (both non member areas), then I completed firecat alley and cyclops lane (member areas) you don't have to complete colossus blvd but I did for fun. I beat foul gaze then lord nightshade and Merle Ambrose gave me the krokotopia quest. Hope this helped!

-Molly EmeraldSong, Level 26, Adept Theurgist,

Survivor
Jul 13, 2013
Banana an on Sep 11, 2014 wrote:
Foul gaze is just a side quest. Nightshade you need to beat if you beat him then you enter kroktopia. Also when you go to kroktopia you earn another potion

Level 29 Wizard, Tristan spirtethorn friend me if ya find me I got spiral,bane, and pagoda cya
Foulgaze isn't a side quest you HAVE TO do him.
Samantha lvl 31

Survivor
Aug 14, 2014
I got in when I was level 13.I got to go when I finished my quest to defeate the dead carrot dungeon or something.I got my pet and boom dumbledore wanted to talk to me.I talked to bartleby and he talt me about world gates.I am curantly a level 17 type

Survivor
Feb 27, 2014
i am pretty sure that once you get into nightside you have to defeat grub thats how i got to krok.

Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
Once you are a high enough level you will be told to go there. I hope you get there soon and I hope this is helpful!

Survivor
Mar 12, 2009
bowerz27 on Oct 28, 2008 wrote:
I just subscribed and I want to visit the new places. Anyone know how to get there?
I had the same problem where I only had side quests. I just went to Merle and he gave me the mainstream quest :)

-Taylor GoldenRunner

Survivor
Sep 10, 2013
vb23 on Jul 20, 2009 wrote:
Just wondering, do you have to be a certain level to go to Krokotopia?

Victoria Moonblossom
My higher level: Jacqueline UnicornDreamer
Well you have to be on Level 15 to go to Krokotopia.

PS:You have to pay crowns for it.
FlintBlueMender Level 52

Survivor
Sep 10, 2013
You should be on Level 15 (or more) to go to Krokotopia

FlintBlueMender,Level 52

Survivor
Oct 04, 2009
You can get to krokotopia by completing wizard city ( Defeating Lord Nightshade gives you access to krokotopia.

Here is a Link to The Wizard City Quest-line:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Wizard_City_Quest_Tree