Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do i get to Krokotopia?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 09, 2012
bowerz27 on Oct 28, 2008 wrote:
I just subscribed and I want to visit the new places. Anyone know how to get there?
You have to defeat Fire Cat Alley, Cyclopes Lane, and Triton Avenue (if you already haven't)

Roslyn 23
Death

Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
I don't know if your still having problems, but it's very easy I can beat it in like 2 days and so can you. you have to complete Unicorn Way which can be done in 30 minutes, Then beat Cyclops Lane, Triton Avenue, And Firecat Ally. They are all very easy and short streets. Then You will get a quest to beat Foulgaze, then you will get the quest to defeat Lord Nightshade, Then you will get the quest to go to Nigthside, Which is located behind the waterfall next to Rainbow Bridge in the commons, then Headmaster Ambrose Will give you the quest to go to Krokotopia, because Malistaire the bad guy traveled there looking for the Order of the Fang. You then will go to Bartlebey, And he will let you enter him, going into the world tree. There will be a Door that will let you go to Krokotopia, Just click on the icon that says Krokotopia and click go to world. Then you'll be in Krokotopia!!!!!

There are 2 non required area's in Wizard City, Collosus Boulevard, And a dunegon Sunken City, You should do them for the Experience. But just keep doing your quests and you'll get there! Have fun!!!!!

Jack StormSword Level 53

Jack LifeSword Level 47

Jack FireSword Level 34

Jack IceSword Level 15

Survivor
Jun 06, 2010
In order to get to Krokotopia, you have to be a 3 street savior. You also have to HAVE the quests to defeat Lord Nightshade and Foulgaze. You can't just teleport in after somebody. If you do, it doesn't work. So basically what everyone else is saying.

Survivor
Jul 21, 2011
plumblossum on Oct 29, 2008 wrote:
Hopefully, you have gotten there by now but if you haven't. You will get I thin after you defeat Nightshade or Foulgaze and then go to the Headmaster Ambrose. He will then send you to Bartleby in Ravenwood.
What level do you have to be exactly because I am a level twelve and I need to get to Krokitopia right away!

Survivor
Jan 19, 2010
bowerz27 on Oct 28, 2008 wrote:
I just subscribed and I want to visit the new places. Anyone know how to get there?
You need to get to krok? Go to Olde Town and talk to and old guy with spear on first platform near cyclops lane at appropriate level (usually 4-6) and he will give you quests to the three areas: cyclops lane,fire cat alley, and triton avenue. Around the time you complete these three areas you would have leveled up and increased your wizards strength mext is collosus boulevard found in middle of Shopping District. You will do a few quests there fight a gobbler king and then you will unlock a world: Krokatopia. You will have to enter raven wood talk to bartley (giant tree) and then enter the new world and begin main quest there.

Survivor
Sep 06, 2013
plumblossum wrote:
Colossus and Sunken City are two Wizard City Places that aren't required to play in order to get to Kroktopia.

Colossus is fun, try it anyway. Sunken City is scary and tough, DON'T ever do this one alone.
Well I did sunken city alone
It's was hard though so I would bring a friend or ask them to teleport when your in there.

To get to Krokotopia
Finish fire cat alley.
Finish Triton avenue.
Finish cyclops lane.
Unicorn Way (Should be finished first)
Defeat the banshee to get to old town.

Thats pretty much it the rest are side quests I got there at level 10 it was awesome but haven't finished it I just achieved level 16 should be 17 soon (Today) I play alot though.

But to warn krokotopia is long and does get a bit boring so watch out. (Also to get there you need memebership or crowns to get there)

Olivia hawkstrider lvl 16 Thx

Survivor
Jun 08, 2012
victoria moonblossom- I havent beat firecat alley or cyclops lane or collusus blvd., but i got there right at level15 hope it helps! marklifebringermaguswizard

Explorer
Oct 30, 2011
To get to krokotopia you have to defet lord nightshade headmaster ambrose will give you a quest and you should get to krokotopia Michal darkeyes

Survivor
Nov 13, 2012
ZackAttack690 on Sep 4, 2013 wrote:
What level do you have to be exactly because I am a level twelve and I need to get to Krokitopia right away!
Their in no lvl limit or max I got In krok... when I was a lvl 16 and my friend a lvl 21

Stephan Ironsword lvl 37

Survivor
Sep 20, 2013
plumblossum wrote:
Colossus and Sunken City are two Wizard City Places that aren't required to play in order to get to Kroktopia.

Colossus is fun, try it anyway. Sunken City is scary and tough, DON'T ever do this one alone.
good advice plum-blossom but you need to defeat nightshade before you can go to krokotopia

Survivor
Apr 14, 2011
harvey418 on Jul 19, 2009 wrote:
I AM FLAMING MAD cause i dont know how to get to Krokotopia. Who do I have to beat? I think its Kraken and 2 other people. Who do I have to beat? Wolf DeathRunner!
Harvey to get to krokotopia I think you have to be level 12 but whenever you get the job to defeat lord nightshade after you defeat him you can go into bartelby and buy krokotopia and there you go. hoped this helped. Adam ogreglade lvl 33

Survivor
Feb 19, 2013
Once you finish Triton, Unicorn, Firecat, and Cyclops is when you get to go to Krokotopia, I believe. I don't remember much about when I was around the level to go. ( Sorry! ) I still hope this helps and I wish you luck fighting those kroks!

" Knowledge is key, my friends. " Katie Duskleaf, level 49

Survivor
Jul 30, 2013
i got into Krokotopia when i was level 14 and it is located in Ravenwood. Hope this helped

Survivor
Jun 27, 2013
Beat old town. also for Marlyebone beat krokotopia.

Survivor
Nov 22, 2011
plumblossum on Oct 29, 2008 wrote:
Hopefully, you have gotten there by now but if you haven't. You will get I thin after you defeat Nightshade or Foulgaze and then go to the Headmaster Ambrose. He will then send you to Bartleby in Ravenwood.
Yeah... well I am having trouble with it too. So I complete Triton Ave., Cyclops Lane, and Firecat Alley. I go to Merle Ambrose and all he says is, "I'm proud of you, wizard". He never gives me a quest to see Bartleby or anything

-Emily

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
You practically beat Wizard City. You don't have to do Colossus Boulevard or Sunken City. Only Unicorn Way, Firecat Alley, Cyclops Lane, and Triton Avenue. After that Headmaster Ambrose will give you 2 quests, one to beat Foulgaze, one to beat Lord Nightshade. (I would recommend doing both Sunken City & Colossus Boulevard first before Krokotopia) I hope this helped

Blaze Seacloud

Survivor
Jun 25, 2011
You have to beat lord nightshade in order to get to krokatopia.

Survivor
Sep 02, 2013
I'm a level 12 wizard and i beat unicorn way through crab ally can i go?

Survivor
Sep 21, 2013
I get in krokotopia at level ten but first you need to have member ship for you can teleport to your friend in krokotopia.

Survivor
Dec 06, 2013
I am Level 8 (nearly Level 9) Do I have to do all the streets in Olde Town? Do I have to do CB?

~ Omegathetimelord

Survivor
Mar 30, 2013
get to lvl 12. ambrose will summon you. you need to have a membership or pay crowns.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
wizard of fire and... on Feb 13, 2014 wrote:
get to lvl 12. ambrose will summon you. you need to have a membership or pay crowns.
Level doesn't matter.

To get to Krokotopia, you must finish Wizard City (3 Main Streets and quests from Merle Ambrose).

Quests from Merle Ambrose (After completing main quests in Triton Avenue, Cyclops Lane, and Firecat Alley):

1. A Look of Horror
-Locate Foulgaze
-Defeat Foulgaze
-Talk back to Merle Ambrose

2. The Dark of Nightshade
-Locate Stormdrain tower
-Defeat Nightshade

3. The Sixth School
-Explore Rainbow Bridge Waterfall
-Explore Death school
-Talk to Dworgyn

Then Merle Ambrose will send you to Krokotopia.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
wizard of fire and... on Feb 13, 2014 wrote:
Sorry, this is not correct. You must complete all main storyline quests and THEN and only then will you have access to Krok as given by Merle Ambrose.

Just because you did this at level 12 does not mean everyone will. A lot of people do side quests and Crab Alley, etc.

Survivor
Apr 30, 2013
don't worry it takes time to go throw each world take your time to get there

Survivor
Jan 05, 2014
harvey418 on Jul 19, 2009 wrote:
I AM FLAMING MAD cause i dont know how to get to Krokotopia. Who do I have to beat? I think its Kraken and 2 other people. Who do I have to beat? Wolf DeathRunner!
Okay, to get to Krokotopia some people say you have to defeat all of Olde Town but its NOT true. Headmaster Ambrose should give you a quest that you will not be able to complete without being a member or pay the areas with crowns (not positive but i think you have to pay for Krokotopia or be member) once you finish quest the wood blocking Bartleby's door should be done then it should let you in Krokotopia!
I wish you luck.