Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do i get to Krokotopia?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 02, 2011
DPVSaint on Jul 22, 2009 wrote:
Colossus Boulevard DOES need to be beaten in order to get there. I remember after I beat Colossus Boulevard, Merle Ambrose aloud me to go to Krokotopia.
I didnt beat CB yet (because I have to pay) and I can go to KT.

Monica Shadowshield lvl 19

Explorer
Jun 20, 2013
Beat Wizard City by defeating Lord Nightshade

Survivor
Aug 29, 2008
You will defeat Firecat Alley, Cyclops Lane and Triton Avenue. You will get quest when done to defeat foulgaze and lord nightshade. Then go to nightside. ( not sure i which order those 3 quests are in.) You will go to Krok!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ryan GhostCoin- Level 75 Theurgist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shoot For The Moon. Even If You Miss, You'll Land Among The Stars!"- Les Brown

Survivor
Jan 30, 2012
bowerz27 on Oct 28, 2008 wrote:
I just subscribed and I want to visit the new places. Anyone know how to get there?
Beat Foul Gaze and Nightshade then but first you have to be a level 19,20,21 to get there. Yah and that how!

Survivor
May 25, 2013
Survivor
Jul 29, 2012
Survivor
Nov 05, 2010
I say just finish Wizard City then surly you will be able to get there.

Jordan Ice Flame level 47

Survivor
Jun 18, 2013
I just subscribed and I want to visit the new places. Anyone know how to get there?
All you need to do is Defeat Triton Avenue, Cyclops Lane, and Firecat Alley, then talk to Merle Ambrose, he will give you a quest to defeat Foulgaze in Olde Town(to collect a tower key), report back to Merle, he will give you a quest to defeat Lord Nightshade, go back to Merle Ambrose and he will let you explore Nightside (the door behind the waterfall), go back to Merle, he will give you a quest to talk to Bartelby, listen to Bartelby. Hope this helped!

Justin Skullshard Level 85
Jared Battleblade level 30 and counting

Survivor
Jan 08, 2013
guys getting to krokotopia is quite simple . you have to pass firecat alley, cyclops lane and triton avenue. then the headmaster will give you a quest to go defeat foulgaze in olde town and there you will collect the tower key then the headmaster will give you a quest to go kill lord nightshade when you are finished you will go back to the headmaster and he will hand you the spiral key to krokotopia.

Survivor
Sep 03, 2010
You defeat Nightshaide and go to Hedmaster then he sends u to bartabey.

-Hannah Dasiey Flower level 18

Survivor
Apr 29, 2013
You have to defeat night shade in his tower in haunted cave once you did go to Merle Ambrose he will tell you more info. Joshua crow stalker level 57 death wizard

Survivor
Jun 13, 2013
When I defeated Lord Nightshade in the Haunted Cave it gave me a quest to see Headmaster Ambrose.... Then it told me to go to the world tree then I got into the spiral

Survivor
Apr 10, 2011
Hello I'm Alex stormcaller but I'm level 33wizard but I'm stuck on krokshpinks and still not finishing it really hard can any one help and why is this happening

Help pleeeez

Explorer
Oct 04, 2009
your final quest is to defeat lord Nightshade. After that ambrose should give you a key to krokotopia.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2012
You have to get to a certain level to get to krokatopia and you have to get to lvl 20 to get to grizzlehiem and 25 to get to wysteria.

Delver
May 04, 2009
elementwizard52 on Jul 30, 2013 wrote:
You have to get to a certain level to get to krokatopia and you have to get to lvl 20 to get to grizzlehiem and 25 to get to wysteria.
That's not exactly right. You don't have to be "a certain level" to get to Krokotopia.

To get to Krokotopia, you must finish Wizard City (3 Main Streets, and quests from Merle Ambrose).

Quests from Merle Ambrose (After completing main quests in Triton Avenue, Cyclops Lane, and Firecat Alley):

1. A Look of Horror
-Locate Foulgaze
-Defeat Foulgaze
-Talk back to Merle Ambrose

2. The Dark of Nightshade
-Locate Stormdrain tower
-Defeat Nightshade

3. The Sixth School
-Explore Rainbow Bridge Waterfall
-Explore Death school
-Talk to Dworgyn

When you go back to Merle Ambrose, he will send you to Krokotopia.

Explorer
Sep 28, 2010
Well..... It depends if you have completed wizard city....... I do suggest doing ALL the side quests though.... the XP is totally worth it!!

Destiny Waterthief~ Level 36 (almost a level 37)

Squire
May 10, 2013
Colossus Boulevard DOES need to be beaten in order to get there. I remember after I beat Colossus Boulevard, Merle Ambrose aloud me to go to Krokotopia.
Colossus Boulevard does NOT needed to get to Krokotopia. I am in MooShu already and I haven't finish Colossus Boulevard Cause I'm too lazy :D.

If you can't enter Krokotopia, its obvious that you hadn't complete the main tasks in Wizard City.
The following streets must be completed to enter Krokotopia:
  1. Unicorn Way
  2. Cyclops Lane
  3. Firecat Alley
  4. Triton Avenue

If you met the requirements, speak to Merle and he will give you a quest called "A Look of Horror"

After that, you get a quest "The Dark of Nightside" then "The Sixth School" then last but not least,
Merle gives you a quest named "Krokotopia!!!"

Survivor
Jun 07, 2012
no it doesnt i got there before i did collosus blvd.

Squire
May 10, 2013
slimsho123 on Jul 7, 2013 wrote:
Beat Foul Gaze and Nightshade then but first you have to be a level 19,20,21 to get there. Yah and that how!
There is no level restriction for Krokotopia.

I would say a Minimum of level 12 (and completing your level 12 spell quest) would be good.

Even if you beat Foulgaze and Nightshade it wont count for level 2 wizards cause they didn't have the quest.

For Foulgaze, you need a quest "A Look of Horror"

For Nightshade you need a quest "The Dark of the Nightside"

then sixth school and then you have been invited to continue the story on Kt.

Professor Draco

The Moon is a Thief, while the Sun stays above, Stars Dance around till dark.

Survivor
Jul 31, 2013
You need to have the badge called, "Three Streets Savior". You can obtain this by completing the storyline at Triton Avenue, Cyclops Lane, and Firecat Alley. Next, the HeadMaster will send you on a couple of quests to defeat Foulgaze and Lord Nightshade. Finally, after completing this, you will obtain the Spiral Keys from the HeadMaster.

Survivor
Jul 21, 2011
Just go follow the arrow to the places that you couldn't go to before and go in the tunnel and you will be there.!

Survivor
Dec 02, 2012
colossus boulevard is unnecessary I haven't completed it and I'm in Mooshoo

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
You have to have to go into Bartleby and you also MUST have a paid account

Survivor
Aug 10, 2013
You have to finish all of the quests in Wizard City first. Keep trying, you'll get there soon.