Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do i get to Krokotopia?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 17, 2012
to get to krokotopia you have to beat firecat alley,triton avenue and Cyclops lane. not every quest is required just main ones. collusus boulevard crab alley and sunken city are not required. after you defeat them you will get a message that headmaster ambrose needs to see you he will tell you to defeat foulgaze after that you will explore nightside and find the death school finally you will defeat nightshade then he will send you to bartleby and finally to krokotopia. I hope this helped.

Explorer
Nov 04, 2012
vb23 wrote:
Report to the Headmaster and he will send you to Nightside. After you explore Nightside, report back to the Headmaster. He will then send you to Krokotopia. :D
Your right but first complete the three olde town streers and unicorn way

Explorer
Nov 04, 2012
DPVSaint on Jul 22, 2009 wrote:
Colossus Boulevard DOES need to be beaten in order to get there. I remember after I beat Colossus Boulevard, Merle Ambrose aloud me to go to Krokotopia.
uh no i didn't have to

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Thekingconjurer on Dec 9, 2012 wrote:
uh no i didn't have to
DPVSaint on Jul 22, 2009 wrote:
Colossus Boulevard DOES need to be beaten in order to get there. I remember after I beat Colossus Boulevard, Merle Ambrose aloud me to go to Krokotopia.

That is not correct. Colossus is OPTIONAL. You have to complete the main story line quests in Triton, Fire Cat Alley and Cyclops Lane. The final of which is Lord Nightshade.
You may have done Colossus, but it has nothing to do with moving on to Krokotopia at all.

Survivor
May 18, 2012
Survivor
Jun 27, 2012
Survivor
Nov 28, 2012
I'm a level 11 and I was asked by Talenga Elendortree to go to Wul'Yam in Kroktopia, Oasis. Is it too early, im a member. Thanks

Rebecca Ice

Administrator
JapanDawn on Dec 31, 2012 wrote:
I'm a level 11 and I was asked by Talenga Elendortree to go to Wul'Yam in Kroktopia, Oasis. Is it too early, im a member. Thanks

Rebecca Ice
Eudora TangleTree is sending you along on your next crafting quest. If you have not completed your other tasks in Wizard City (including Firecat Alley, Cyclops Lane and more) you will not be able to get the Spiral key to the next world.

Continue your adventures in Wizard City, completing the quests in that world. The when you're ready, Merle will call you to his office and give you the key to Krokotopia.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Mar 21, 2012
1. have to be a member of wizard101
2. have finished Triton avenue cyclops lane and fire cat alley
3. defeated lord nightshade

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
plumblossum on Oct 29, 2008 wrote:
Hopefully, you have gotten there by now but if you haven't. You will get I thin after you defeat Nightshade or Foulgaze and then go to the Headmaster Ambrose. He will then send you to Bartleby in Ravenwood.
no wrong! not foulgaze nightshade you will find a book and it malistares dairy and it says he has plans to get the order of the fang whitch is located in krotopia

Survivor
Nov 03, 2012
Do all the quests that Sergeant Muldoon gives you. Collossus Boulevard is not required.

Survivor
Nov 23, 2011
Im level 16 and i Dont have krokotopiahow do i get the quest

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
blueflame434 on Mar 12, 2013 wrote:
Im level 16 and i Dont have krokotopiahow do i get the quest
To get to Krokotopia, you must finish Wizard City (3 Main Streets and quests from Merle Ambrose).

Quests from Merle Ambrose (After completing main quests in Triton Avenue, Cyclops Lane, and Firecat Alley):

1. A Look of Horror
-Locate Foulgaze
-Defeat Foulgaze
-Talk back to Merle Ambrose

2. The Dark of Nightshade
-Locate Stormdrain tower
-Defeat Nightshade

3. The Sixth School
-Explore Rainbow Bridge Waterfall
-Explore Death school
-Talk to Dworgyn

Make sure that you have finished all of the main quests on the three streets.

Open your Quest Log File to see if you have any Wizard City quests waiting to be done. If not, go talk to Merle Ambrose to see if he has any quests for you.

(Just another note: Colossus Blvd. and Sunken City are not "required" to go on to Krokotopia.)

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
harvey418 on Jul 19, 2009 wrote:
I AM FLAMING MAD cause i dont know how to get to Krokotopia. Who do I have to beat? I think its Kraken and 2 other people. Who do I have to beat? Wolf DeathRunner!
Have you done lord nightshade?

Survivor
Nov 23, 2012
Usually people get there at level 15. I got in at level 13. So Sunken City and Colosuss Boulevard aren't required to do to get in Krokotopia.

Defender
Jul 21, 2010
KingGuin on Aug 5, 2009 wrote:
I've read through all the notes posted. Headmaster Ambrose has given me the quest to go to Krokotopia. The quest arrow directs me to the tree. But I can't get in. Any suggestions?
Are you a member? You have to be to go to Krokotopia. It's been 4 years though so if you're not there yet.....

Survivor
May 07, 2013
bowerz27 on Oct 28, 2008 wrote:
I just subscribed and I want to visit the new places. Anyone know how to get there?
the way i got in i defeated foulgaze and the i got mad cause that still didn't get me to krokotopia but then i defeated nightshade and did like 4 more quests and finally got in oh and btw krokotopia is awesome!!!

p.s.- my name is Bailey Ironweaver and i'm a student...

Survivor
May 07, 2013
Rainbow0839 on May 13, 2013 wrote:
Are you a member? You have to be to go to Krokotopia. It's been 4 years though so if you're not there yet.....
yeah dude. you do kinda have to be a member unless you find some other way. you can't go to cyclops lane or firecat alley which gives you the quest to defeat foulgaze...then back to ambrose who tells you to defeat nightshade and gives you the key to nightside...then a couple more easy quests after that you defeat that dude can't remember his name off the top of my head but he gives you the scroll of the elder seer... talk to ambrose one more time and he gives the quest to talk bartelby...he teleports you to krokotopia and before you know it you have your first quest in kt.

from Baily Ironweaver lvl16(woot!!!)student

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
After you beat Lord Nightshade Merle will have two quests, one for Collosus Bulevard and one for nightside. Pick the one for Nightside and do what it tells you to but DON'T talk to the girl there yet.
after you explore the death school go talk to Merle and he has a quest called Krokotopia.

Kestrel Stormdreamer
Level Ten Diviner

Survivor
Mar 24, 2013
i went there when i was level 14. u dont need to beat coluseses (i spelled that wrong) because i just defeated nightshade guy and master ambrose sent me there.

MorganFlame
currently level: 18 [&]

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
jaredtdawson on Aug 12, 2009 wrote:
Having same trouble, can some admin clear this up... finished all quests, arrow point into tree...but no access is available
You need to talk to Bartleby before he lets you in. If Merle gives you the key and you go there, when you step in the circle by his mouth-ish place, you have the option to talk. Press 'x' or click and he will talk to you. Afterwards, he will open his mouth/door and you go inside to the Spiral Chamber.

Survivor
Jan 16, 2013
bowerz27 on Oct 28, 2008 wrote:
I just subscribed and I want to visit the new places. Anyone know how to get there?
You have to defeat Lord Nightshade. He is Wraith and has 690 health.

Survivor
Nov 09, 2012
You have to beat nightshade

Jack frost level 31 ice

Survivor
Apr 29, 2013
To get the crock place you need to defeat night shade in the knight the haunted cave. By Joshua crow stalker lvl 44 death wizard

Survivor
Apr 26, 2011
you must be lvl 12 and have explored nightside and defeated Lord Night Shade then you get the quest from Professor Merle Ambrose to travel to Krokotopia!

RachelSpellCaster