Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do i get to Krokotopia?

AuthorMessage
Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
sirmorte wrote:
Ok, I got all of the badges in Wizard City, I beat all of the bad guys, including lord Nightside, yet the only quest I get from Head Wizard is to go to the Darkside by the falls. I did that, yet the only quest given there is to go to the sunken city and find Grobb (SP). I even went to the main tree in Ravenwood to no avail. I am NOT being given access to Krakatopia. What else can I do? HELP

This is a "duplicate" post. I just answered this in the Wizard City section, under "How do I get out of Wizard City". Check it out. Hope it helps.

Survivor
Mar 22, 2012
if you are trying to get to krokotopia don't you need to do all of the other worlds to go there

Survivor
May 06, 2011
To play in Krokotopia,you have to be at least level 17,You must have competed Wizard City,and you must have received the Spiral Keys from Headmaster Ambrose.

Survivor
Sep 25, 2011
Sammgreen wrote:
vhelly wrote:
ulfpakki wrote:
plumblossum wrote:
Hopefully, you have gotten there by now but if you haven't. You will get I thin after you defeat Nightshade or Foulgaze and then go to the Headmaster Ambrose. He will then send you to Bartleby in Ravenwood.

I/ve Beaten Nightshade and Foulgaze, several times, but they've never sent me to anyone to be sent to Barleby. Any further suggestions????

Cameron Drakecaster
You have to get the quest and have Merle tell you to defeat Nightshade. You get the quest by defeating Colosus,Firecat,Triton,and Cyclops.

Here is a list REALLY get you to krokotopia:

-Beat Unicorn way
-Beat Cyclopes lane
-Beat Triton avenue
-Beat Firecat ally
-Defeat Lord Nightshade
-Defeat Foulgaze
-Suken city: Optional
-Colosess Bl.: Optional

Thats how you can GET to Krokotopia

I beat unicorn way , cyclopes lane , triton avenue , firecat alley , i defeated lord nightshade , foulgaze and i also did sunken city and colosess bl , but i still can go to krokotopia!
please help me , what do i do? :?

Survivor
Jan 17, 2012
Soulwhisper101 wrote:
Sammgreen wrote:
vhelly wrote:
ulfpakki wrote:
plumblossum wrote:
Hopefully, you have gotten there by now but if you haven't. You will get I thin after you defeat Nightshade or Foulgaze and then go to the Headmaster Ambrose. He will then send you to Bartleby in Ravenwood.

I/ve Beaten Nightshade and Foulgaze, several times, but they've never sent me to anyone to be sent to Barleby. Any further suggestions????

Cameron Drakecaster
You have to get the quest and have Merle tell you to defeat Nightshade. You get the quest by defeating Colosus,Firecat,Triton,and Cyclops.

Here is a list REALLY get you to krokotopia:

-Beat Unicorn way
-Beat Cyclopes lane
-Beat Triton avenue
-Beat Firecat ally
-Defeat Lord Nightshade
-Defeat Foulgaze
-Suken city: Optional
-Colosess Bl.: Optional

Thats how you can GET to Krokotopia

I beat unicorn way , cyclopes lane , triton avenue , firecat alley , i defeated lord nightshade , foulgaze and i also did sunken city and colosess bl , but i still can go to krokotopia!
please help me , what do i do? :?
You HAVE to get to level 12, 13, 14, and 15! I am in Grizzleheim, So I know.

Survivor
Mar 12, 2012
yea well you have to stay on the main quest from the beggining or it will take a LONG time

Explorer
Jun 03, 2012
People are in too big a hurry to get to the next world. This is a game and the idea is to play and move through the goals to get to the next level. There is a method - do the quests in Wizard City and when you have finished the quests here - around level 15 you will get the OK from Ambrose to go to the next world Krokotopia. The game is set up so that you earn the experience, mana and energy you need in order to win against the next set of monsters to be beat. If you move through too fast you might miss something you need later.

Delver
Jan 13, 2010
To get to Krokotopia you have to get the quest to collect a key from Foulgaze. Then, you have to go back to whoever you got the quest from. (Probably Merle Ambrose). Then, you will have to defeat Lord Nightshade and, last of all, you unlock Krokotopia.
Level 61 Balance Wizard
Cole Dunerunner

Survivor
Mar 31, 2012
I'm sorry if this sounds rude, but........

It is seriously simple. Steps are listed below:

1. Finish unicorn way. You will get a quest from the headmaster to go to olde town to speak to someone, I'm I lvl 20 so I forgot.

2. Finish trinton ave. And Firecat alley and cyclops lane, and dark cave. I think that you also have to finish golem court.

Pls note that sunken city( which I reccomend you do it at lvl 22 plus so you can get you lvl 22 spell), crab alley(and in it the deep warrens)and colossus boulevard are ALL OPTIONAL. Though I also reccomend you to do cb so you can lvl up. If you want to you can finish the crafting quest in WC and speak to some one in Krokotopia.

3. Get a quest from Melre Ambrose to go to Bartleby in ravenwood, where you can go inside of the tree. Go towards the door and press x. On the list of places tu can go to it should say"wizard city " and under it"krokotopia" and POOF! you are in Krok. Simple enough?

Caitlin StrongTalon, lvl 20 theugist -and stuck in Krok!

Survivor
Mar 31, 2012
DPVSaint wrote:
Colossus Boulevard DOES need to be beaten in order to get there. I remember after I beat Colossus Boulevard, Merle Ambrose aloud me to go to Krokotopia.
you do NOT have to deafat colossus boulevard. You probably had go to Merle Ambrose before you went to cb. I know because I started Krok before I even THOUGHT of deafating cb. Get your facts right!

Caitlin StrongTalon, lvl 20 theugist.

Survivor
May 25, 2009
you have to beat unicorn way (which you probably already have) triton avenue and firecat ally you also have to do Headmaster Ambrose's quests

Anna Frostheart lvl 45 ice
Anna Goldcatcher lvl 15 storm
Anna Willowsong lvl 5 life

Defender
May 15, 2010
DPVSaint wrote:
Colossus Boulevard DOES need to be beaten in order to get there. I remember after I beat Colossus Boulevard, Merle Ambrose aloud me to go to Krokotopia.
My death is working in zafaria, and he hasnt done colossus yet.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2012
To go to Krokotopia, you have to talk to Merle Ambrose (headmaster) and he will have a quest for you, I don't know if its level activated, but the quest is about defeating foulgaze in Old town and Lord Nighshade in Haunted Cave. Then the headmaster will give you the spiral keys so you can enter bartleby, and there you go, but I think you have to be a subscriber though. I hope this helped!

Brianna DawnBlood

Level16 Balance Wizard

Survivor
Jul 24, 2012
vhelly wrote:
ulfpakki wrote:
plumblossum wrote:

Cameron Drakecaster

No i remeber from my past acont that you must be a certain level to get a quest about a city beneath the sea

wizardofegypt

Survivor
Nov 17, 2010
plumblossum wrote:
xXRaikouXx wrote:
basically, beat colossus boulevard.

Colossus and Sunken City are two Wizard City Places that aren't required to play in order to get to Kroktopia.

Colossus is fun, try it anyway. Sunken City is scary and tough, DON'T ever do this one alone.

Well in a way you kinda actually DO need to do colossus boulevard because there is an obsidian chest there but that's not until later so your fine for now.
Alex Ghostrunner-lvl 61, legendary sorcerer

Survivor
Jul 18, 2010
i have done all three streets and crab ally i havent killed lord night shade yet ive done foul gaze and im in the middle of clossus blv. once im dont with lord night shade can i go

Survivor
Feb 01, 2012
I defeated lord nightshade in about lvl 13 and got to krokotopia. Now I'm in Marleybone. :-)

Survivor
Mar 23, 2011
defeat nightshade,then,go to the headmaster.go to nightside[through the waterfall in the commons], talk to headmaster ambrose, get quest, talk to bartleby, go through door.

this should help you.

Survivor
Jul 16, 2012
you MUST do these streets tn this order,Unicorn Way,Triton Ave.,Cyclops Lane,Firecat Alley,Olde Towne towers,then go to the headmaster and your off to Krokotopia! Ryan Redflame,Level27 pyromancer, Happy Questing!

Survivor
Sep 02, 2012
You have to have a badge 3 streets savior.
You don't need to beat colossus.
You are sent on a quest to defeat Foulgaze.
and after that Lord Nightshade.
Then talk to the headmaster
and he will send you to krokotopia. :)

Explorer
Feb 25, 2012
DPVSaint wrote:

lol no you dont i only started colossus boulevard when i was in marleybone!

what you really need to do is:
1 defeat lord nightshade
2 defeat kraken (defeat kraken lots of times then sell stuff you got from him at bazzar for quick gold 8) )
3 be a member (not 100% sure)
4 defeat foulgaze

level 36 magus theurgist Gabriel Ashleaf

Explorer
Jan 29, 2011
harvey418 wrote:
I AM FLAMING MAD cause i dont know how to get to Krokotopia. Who do I have to beat? I think its Kraken and 2 other people. Who do I have to beat? Wolf DeathRunner!

you defeat lord nightshade after you finish colosus boulevard, firecat alley,
triton avenue, and cyclops lane.th en you go to krok

Explorer
Jan 29, 2011
plumblossum wrote:
xXRaikouXx wrote:
basically, beat colossus boulevard.

Colossus and Sunken City are two Wizard City Places that aren't required to play in order to get to Kroktopia.

Colossus is fun, try it anyway. Sunken City is scary and tough, DON'T ever do this one alone.

i am a life wizard and did sunken city by myself and was easy because everything was death really.i sugest for life wizards try it by your self 1 or 2 times . if defeated ask some friends.

Explorer
Jan 29, 2011
ulfpakki wrote:
seanryder01 wrote:
all you gotta do is beat lord nightshade or foulgaze,then you'll be asked to travel to krokotopia.

Sean Fireblade,magus pyromancer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've beaten Foulgaze and Nightshade aeveral times and still can't get to Krokotopia.

Amber Drakesinger

you need to be a member if your not.

Explorer
Feb 25, 2012
ulfpakki wrote:

Cameron Drakecaster
You also need to be a member and defeat the Kraken.

Level 39 Magus Theurgist Gabriel Ashleaf