Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do i get to Krokotopia?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 28, 2010
i did the quest but i didn't go in the door HOW I GET THERE (the quest is the one you pour the potion and he says"help me he comes at night to torture me its Mala stair hes talking about he has the eye of history that's why he forgets stuff

Survivor
Apr 23, 2010
seanryder01 wrote:
all you gotta do is beat lord nightshade or foulgaze,then you'll be asked to travel to krokotopia.

Sean Fireblade,magus pyromancer
Oh. Thats makes me happy! Now I don't have to bother going back to Colossus Boulevard. I hated some of those globbers.

Explorer
Feb 08, 2009
Beat Unicorn Way, FireCat Alley, Triton Avenue, and Cyclops Lane. Then go to Merle and get the quest "A Look of Horror" or something, not "Colossal Trouble".

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
First you have to get the quest to defeat nightshade. The headmaster will give you the spiral key. I cant tell anymore 'cause i will ruin the surprise. GOOD LUCK! :D :D :D

Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
vhelly wrote:
ulfpakki wrote:
plumblossum wrote:
Hopefully, you have gotten there by now but if you haven't. You will get I thin after you defeat Nightshade or Foulgaze and then go to the Headmaster Ambrose. He will then send you to Bartleby in Ravenwood.

I/ve Beaten Nightshade and Foulgaze, several times, but they've never sent me to anyone to be sent to Barleby. Any further suggestions????

Cameron Drakecaster
You have to get the quest and have Merle tell you to defeat Nightshade. You get the quest by defeating Colosus,Firecat,Triton,and Cyclops.

Here is a list REALLY get you to krokotopia:

-Beat Unicorn way
-Beat Cyclopes lane
-Beat Triton avenue
-Beat Firecat ally
-Defeat Lord Nightshade
-Defeat Foulgaze
-Suken city: Optional
-Colosess Bl.: Optional

Thats how you can GET to Krokotopia

Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
ulfpakki wrote:
I'm level 15, gone thru all three tunnels in Old town & beaten Nightshade and Foulgaze. I've finished Colosus Ave and Unicorn Alley -- I still can't get to Krokotoia.

Probably because of a bug. who noes.

Dakota Legendhammer

Defender
May 10, 2010
Defender
May 10, 2010
Survivor
Oct 03, 2010
You will need to beat Lord Nightshade [i forgot the name >:O]. But go back a bit. After you beat Triton Ave. you will be asked to go to Ambrose. [head masters] He will ask you to beat Lord Nightshade. After you do that you will be asked to go to ravenwood and talk to the BIG tree [for got its name ugh]. It will open and you will see a portal. There you can go to Kroktopia :)
P.S since you are a member you can teleport there if your friends can go to it.
Hope this helps!
-Gabrielle [Wisepajama] LVL 14-

Survivor
Sep 02, 2010
bowerz27 wrote:
I just subscribed and I want to visit the new places. Anyone know how to get there?
Ii do you can port and mark locatoin or you get to a sertent level and go if you port and mark location the only way to port is to port to a friend that is there and my person is hannah bear singer and you can meet me somewhere later on and you can be my friend so you can port to me if you want to go to krokatopia because you subscribed you can go to cyclops lane and fire cat alley so have fun and you can find cyclops lane and fire acat alley in odle towen bye :-D

Survivor
Sep 02, 2010
plumblossum wrote:
Hopefully, you have gotten there by now but if you haven't. You will get I thin after you defeat Nightshade or Foulgaze and then go to the Headmaster Ambrose. He will then send you to Bartleby in Ravenwood.
and what level do you have to be

Survivor
Sep 02, 2010
harvey418 wrote:
I AM FLAMING MAD cause i dont know how to get to Krokotopia. Who do I have to beat? I think its Kraken and 2 other people. Who do I have to beat? Wolf DeathRunner!
to get there you will have to go to port to a friend that can go threre [hannah bear singer

Survivor
Feb 28, 2010
vb23 wrote:
ulfpakki wrote:
I'm level 15, gone thru all three tunnels in Old town & beaten Nightshade and Foulgaze. I've finished Colosus Ave and Unicorn Alley -- I still can't get to Krokotoia.

Report to the Headmaster and he will send you to Nightside. After you explore Nightside, report back to the Headmaster. He will then send you to Krokotopia. :D
how do i get to nightside please respond

Survivor
Nov 24, 2010
how do you beat a street though? there are so many different answers and i am getting confused! im level 7

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
plumblossum wrote:
xXRaikouXx wrote:
basically, beat colossus boulevard.

Colossus and Sunken City are two Wizard City Places that aren't required to play in order to get to Kroktopia.

Colossus is fun, try it anyway. Sunken City is scary and tough, DON'T ever do this one alone.
i can do it on my own
it's easy second how is it scary it is not i think sometimes people who say that must be low level wizards that is ( idk why ) getting n my nerves

Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
Survivor
Nov 30, 2010
I already got to krokotopia, so this is what i did to get to krokotopia: Colossus boulevard IS required to get to krokotopia! To get to colossus boulevard, you need to defeat the main boss of firecat alley (in fireglobe theater) triton avenue (lord nightshade in stormdrain tower) and cyclops lane (general akillies in akillies keemp). Make sure that in triton avenue that you defeated the Harvest lord, the kraken, and sergeant skullspitter. And in Firecat alley that you defeated wormguts and completed ALL of the quests in triton avenue, cyclops lane, and firecat alley.Then talk to the headmaster and he'll give you a pass to go to colossus boulevard. Then you complete ALL of the quests in colossus boulevard but briskbreeze tower. Then complete all quests in olde town, then the headmaster will tell you to defeat foulgaze in olde town which is sapphryas tower and after that you find a journal and a skeleton key, then talk to the headmaster and he'll ask you to go into nightside and then talk to the headmaster then he'll give yuo the spiral key that will unlock the spiral chamber to go to krokotopia. I figured out you didn't need to do sunken city. And thats it basically.

Survivor
Nov 30, 2010
Heres a chart of what you need to do to get to krokotopia:
Triton avenue: defeat all bosses and complete all quests
Firecat alley: defeat all bosses and complete all quests
Cyclops lane: defeat all bosses and complete all quests
Olde town:defeat all bosses and complete all quests
Colossus boulevard: defeat all bosses but briskbreeze tower and complete all quests. Thats what i did to get to krokotopia.

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
xXRaikouXx wrote:
basically, beat firecat alley, triton avenue, cyclops lane, and colossus boulevard. also unicorn way.
you dont have to beat colossus boulevard you have to beat the three streets and then go to merle ambrose and you will have 2 quests do both of them

Survivor
Dec 17, 2010
You beat Unicorn Way,Triton Avenue,Fire Cat Alley,and Cyclops Lane.Then you're called over to be sent to defeat Soulgaze.Once you defeat Soulgaze you're sent to Haunted Cave to defeat Nightshade.after you defeat Nightshade you get a key which unlocks Nightside.You then talk to Dworgyn, the Death assistant.
then you go right back and talk to Merle Ambrose.He sends you off to Batlebee and then...You unlock Krokotopia.

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
bowerz27 wrote:
I just subscribed and I want to visit the new places. Anyone know how to get there?

first, you must defeat all of the bosses in unicorn way, triton avenue, cyclops lane, and firecat alley. ( the bosses names are, rattlebones, lady black hope,sergent skull splitter, kraken, bastillia gravewind, melweena smite, genral achilles, eyus maximus, and prince alchane swiftarrow. plz note that it is not necassary to beat fairy queen, or the harvest lord.) then, you must go to ambrose and he will give you two quests, one to go to saphyrayas tower in the old town ( you can do this with freinds.) and defeat foulgaze. the second one opens up the area colussus boluvard, which is not required to enter krok, but it is fun. once you defeat foulgaze, u ambrose will tell you to go beat lord night shade (you may also do this one with freinds.), who is located at the end of dark cave. once you have defeated him, ambrose will ask you to exolore nightside, located behind the water fall at rainbow bridge. once you enter, there will be a girl who will ask you to return her paper to cyrus drake. this is another optional quest which will require you to collect a cyclopes monocle on cyclopes lane, and then to beat sunken city, a chalenging instance which should be done at a later level because man it is hard. after wards ambrose will give you the spiral key to krok and you can be on your merry way.

Defender
Oct 05, 2010
ulfpakki wrote:

did you explore night side yet?

Survivor
Dec 11, 2010
i understand how to go to krokotopia :D but how do i get lord nightshade or fuzgule something quest? i am sad plees respond

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
tuvsgbcrh2 wrote:
i understand how to go to krokotopia :D but how do i get lord nightshade or fuzgule something quest? i am sad plees respond

To get to Lord Nightshade (Triton Avenue, Haunted Cave), and to Foulgaze (Olde Town, Saphyra's Tower), you need to get two quests from Headmaster Ambrose. He usually gives you these quests after you complete all of the quests on Cyclops Lane, Triton Avenue, and Firecat Alley.

I think the two quests are called:

- "A Look of Horror", and
- "Colossal Trouble",

but I'm not exactly sure about that. :(