Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do i get to Krokotopia?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 11, 2008
I just subscribed and I want to visit the new places. Anyone know how to get there?

Explorer
Jun 21, 2008
Hopefully, you have gotten there by now but if you haven't. You will get I thin after you defeat Nightshade or Foulgaze and then go to the Headmaster Ambrose. He will then send you to Bartleby in Ravenwood.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2008
basically, beat firecat alley, triton avenue, cyclops lane, and colossus boulevard. also unicorn way.

Explorer
Jun 21, 2008
xXRaikouXx wrote:
basically, beat colossus boulevard.

Colossus and Sunken City are two Wizard City Places that aren't required to play in order to get to Kroktopia.

Colossus is fun, try it anyway. Sunken City is scary and tough, DON'T ever do this one alone.

Defender
Feb 07, 2009
Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
I AM FLAMING MAD cause i dont know how to get to Krokotopia. Who do I have to beat? I think its Kraken and 2 other people. Who do I have to beat? Wolf DeathRunner!

Administrator
Read the posters above yours, young Wizard. The answers are already there. Plumblossom has the right idea.

harvey418 wrote:
I AM FLAMING MAD cause i dont know how to get to Krokotopia. Who do I have to beat? I think its Kraken and 2 other people. Who do I have to beat? Wolf DeathRunner!

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
Just wondering, do you have to be a certain level to go to Krokotopia?

Victoria Moonblossom
My higher level: Jacqueline UnicornDreamer

Survivor
May 17, 2009
vb23 wrote:
Just wondering, do you have to be a certain level to go to Krokotopia?

Victoria Moonblossom

No, but you do have to be level 15 to wear clothes from krokotopia.

Survivor
Jun 17, 2009
all you gotta do is beat lord nightshade or foulgaze,then you'll be asked to travel to krokotopia.

Sean Fireblade,magus pyromancer

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
Colossus Boulevard DOES need to be beaten in order to get there. I remember after I beat Colossus Boulevard, Merle Ambrose aloud me to go to Krokotopia.

Survivor
Jun 02, 2009
I'm level 15, gone thru all three tunnels in Old town & beaten Nightshade and Foulgaze. I've finished Colosus Ave and Unicorn Alley -- I still can't get to Krokotoia.

Survivor
Jun 02, 2009
seanryder01 wrote:
all you gotta do is beat lord nightshade or foulgaze,then you'll be asked to travel to krokotopia.

Sean Fireblade,magus pyromancer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've beaten Foulgaze and Nightshade aeveral times and still can't get to Krokotopia.

Amber Drakesinger

Survivor
Jun 02, 2009
plumblossum wrote:
Hopefully, you have gotten there by now but if you haven't. You will get I thin after you defeat Nightshade or Foulgaze and then go to the Headmaster Ambrose. He will then send you to Bartleby in Ravenwood.

I/ve Beaten Nightshade and Foulgaze, several times, but they've never sent me to anyone to be sent to Barleby. Any further suggestions????

Cameron Drakecaster

Survivor
May 28, 2009
ulfpakki wrote:
plumblossum wrote:

I/ve Beaten Nightshade and Foulgaze, several times, but they've never sent me to anyone to be sent to Barleby. Any further suggestions????

Cameron Drakecaster
You have to get the quest and have Merle tell you to defeat Nightshade. You get the quest by defeating Colosus,Firecat,Triton,and Cyclops.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
DPVSaint wrote:
Colossus Boulevard DOES need to be beaten in order to get there. I remember after I beat Colossus Boulevard, Merle Ambrose aloud me to go to Krokotopia.

No Colossus does not have to be beat. All you have to do is be a 3 streets savior, then you are sent on a quest to defeat Foulgaze, and after that Lord Nightshade. You are sent to explore Nightside and once you do talk to the Headmaster, and then he will send you to Krokotopia. :D

Survivor
Jun 23, 2009
ulfpakki wrote:
I'm level 15, gone thru all three tunnels in Old town & beaten Nightshade and Foulgaze. I've finished Colosus Ave and Unicorn Alley -- I still can't get to Krokotoia.

Report to the Headmaster and he will send you to Nightside. After you explore Nightside, report back to the Headmaster. He will then send you to Krokotopia. :D

Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
I've read through all the notes posted. Headmaster Ambrose has given me the quest to go to Krokotopia. The quest arrow directs me to the tree. But I can't get in. Any suggestions?

Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
DPVSaint wrote:

I didn't need to beat Colossus to go to Krokotopia. :?

Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
bowerz27 wrote:
I just subscribed and I want to visit the new places. Anyone know how to get there?

You Must Complete the Main quests in triton avenue, firecat alley, and cyclops lane i think. when i say main, i mean the quest that leads you to defeating the boss.

Survivor
Aug 11, 2009
Having same trouble, can some admin clear this up... finished all quests, arrow point into tree...but no access is available

Survivor
May 22, 2009
Defender
Mar 09, 2009
Sixty3Zero wrote:
DPVSaint wrote:

I didn't need to beat Colossus to go to Krokotopia. :?

Oh you're right. I just made a new character and I got to Krokotopia after Lord Nightshade. My bad.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
When I finished helping the fire elves I was sent to tell the headmaster what happened. After that he gave me a quest telling me to defeat Lord Nightshade in the Haunted Cave off Triton Ave. Defeating him and after telling the headmaster he will give you a quest option of "Krokotopia" click on this. After that you should be set! Have fun!
PS: When I got into Krokotopia I was only level 12 or 13 so you should be able to soon if not already!