Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New school ideas

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 21, 2010
Ok so i dont know how many other people have an idea like this but if wizard101 were to release a new wizarding school what would it be? Please post any ideas for new spells, class banners, teachers, really anything that would be released into the new school. This also includes armor pets houses and others. be creative! im hoping this page will give me an intresting topic to read about like the many others on the message boards.

Storm9090038

Explorer
Jun 11, 2010
I have an idea, it may not be that good though. A school of animals. The first spell you get would be a river otter swimming and would splash a tidal wave on you. Then the best spell would be a magnificent lion standing on a rock who growls at you and then pounces on you. The school teacher would be a fish in a fish bowl. The school banner would be fish swimming in a river at the bottom, then wolves running on land in the middle, and finally magestic eagles flying over the tree tops at the top of the banner. This may not be the best idea but I hope you like it. It is actually kinda funny.

- Joshua Dragonbreeze lvl 37 pyromancer