Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

give low lvls a break!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 10, 2010
how the heck can Rattlebones be allowed to hit with a 330 attack to a lvl 4 player????? How is that fair to the player who has to fight 2, not 1 but 2, mobs??????????????? That is cruel and unfair towards low lvl players and if he is allowed to cheat this way, he should fizzle every time!!!
Give us low lvl's a break and take away his ability to summon shields, since at our lvl, we CAN'T!!!!! (Well, at least "I" can't... yet).
Fair is fair, and if we can't summon shields, neither should he!!! Fights with bosses/mini-bosses and so on, should only be allowed to summon what "our" lvl is of spells!!!! If I'm lvl 4, then he should NOT be able to summon a +30% attack shield and hit with a critical attack! He should NOT be able to summon anything but lvl 4 spells!
If I'm lvl 25, have him be able to summon spells of his class up to lvl 25!!! NOT AT LVL 5!!!!!
Again, "Give us low lvl's a break!!!!"
Thanks

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Same thing happened to me on one of my wizards. I got careless, got drilled by a big buffed spell, and ended up back in the Commons with 1 Health point.

Instead of coming to the forum and over-using the punctuation keys, I went back and played better. Since Rattlebones can hit harder than the Dark Fairy, and since both enemies have the same 135 health, I went after Rattlebones first. The Thunder Snake wand spell took care of him in one shot, and the Dark Fairy followed in a couple of turns.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Many wizards before you have been able to defeat him, with teams and alone, so it isn't impossible. As colagada stated, defeat Rattlebones first and than go after the minion. Also, use some of your gold to buy shield and life treasure cards if you want to do this by yourself. You can also always ask someone to help you. There are plenty of people who will.

Survivor
Feb 16, 2010
Perhaps you should get some friends together to fight him. This is a social game.

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Yeah, Rattlebones is pretty easy. Try shielding a bit maybe.

But with regarding to knocking out Rattlebones first, I usually knock out the minions first. They generally hit the same as the boss and are easy to knock off. That way you don't have two enemies coming after you. When you move into the later worlds with 500-600 health for minion and 1500-2000 for boss, it really makes a difference.

Good luck!

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
Wait, are you talking about rattlebones in unicorn way or the one in triton avenue? Then if you are meaning the one in triton avenue then that is sergant skullspliter and can be done with a team but if you mean the one in unicorn way then that you have to do by yourself. I know sergent skullsplitter can hit that high and can summon shields but if rattlebones is doing the same then that is a bit odd don't you think?

Defender
Sep 20, 2008
Maybe you should level up. Rattlebones isn't meant for level 4 players, and at level 4 all you really have are wand spells and Pixies.

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Is this really a problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!