Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grizzly Heim Pet ideas!

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 17, 2010
Give a idea for a pet at grizzle ham if they make a pet shop. Heres mine
Pets that havent been seen with seen cards
Moving tree Gives no card ( looks like natures fury )

Magma man. gives one card at adult. Magma man: 250 damage and 25+ to next fire spell.

Dinosaur: No card. ( looks like storm zilla just with balance colors )

Iron Golem Gives one card at baby : Fire elemental Summon a minion of fire

NEw pets with new cards

Myth CEntaur: Gives one card at ancient: Myth centaur does 520 damage and 25+ to next myth spell

Death imp: gives on card at epic: Death imp Does 80 damage and generate threat on target

Life Ghoul: Gives one card at adult: Life ghoul Heals 500 for team

Lucky golem: Gives one card at EPIC : OMEGA GIANT 500 PLUS (enechantment spell ) ( golem is green )

Breed Pets:

Magma man + Dinosaur: Magma zilla gives a card at Epic Wild fyre 50 + to next Fire spell for everyone

Magma man + Moving tree: Burning tree top. Gives no card

Iron golem + Magma man : Metal man. Gives the most uniques card of hacthing: Steel man Does 600 damage over 3 rounds ( storm )

Moving tree + Dinosaur = lifezilla Gives no card

Moving tree + Iron golem = Storm tree: Gives one card at Epic
Woodwalker 640 damage

Dinosaur = iron golem : Stormadon Gives on card at baby
Dark wind. 50+ to next storm spell for everyone.

Myth centaur + death imp = Death centaur. Gives no card

Myth centaur+ Life ghoul: Centaur Gives OR Myth guoul one card at baby OR ancient
Centaur 510 - 600 Damage OR Myth ghoul Does 10 damage and reduce threat on target

Community Leader

I see those cute little bears walking around in Northguard. Why not use them as pets? Maybe life?

The Wolf Monsters we fight, why not make them as balance pets? One with black cape, another more rare red cape.

Also Herkir type of guys as death pets??

Would be pretty cool if they were on their two feet and with tiny weapons too. They don't have to be "animal" stupid type.

Need help with Zeke, Packs, Pets, Gear? Stars of the Spiral has guides for everything that you can think of. Click here to visit our site today!
Survivor
Feb 20, 2010
hummungo frog gives on car as baby : hummungo frog 350 to all opponents as a myth pet.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2010
I would SO love a Grizzleheim bear as a pet. Whoever is in charge of coding that world PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE give us pet bears!!!

Wassail,

Cassandra

Survivor
Jul 25, 2010
why not make fire bears with 1 card at baby the card is a firezilla and why can't you put it in the Grizzleheim pet shop if there is one.

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
I like the idea of a myth centaur pet. They should really make a wolf pet but it doesn't look like the wolves in gh but a real one.

Explorer
Nov 17, 2009
cheyinza wrote:

I see those cute little bears walking around in Northguard. Why not use them as pets? Maybe life?

The Wolf Monsters we fight, why not make them as balance pets? One with black cape, another more rare red cape.

Also Herkir type of guys as death pets??

Would be pretty cool if they were on their two feet and with tiny weapons too. They don't have to be "animal" stupid type.

so youre saying it would be cool to have a little human as a pet in real life if wiz101 was? he definiyion of pet is pretty much this: a non-anthropomorphic animal that is domestice that you take care of. not an animal that speaks your language and tells you its favorite snack