Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Barber's shop

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Dec 02, 2009
There should be a Barber's Shop in every world where you can go to get you hair styled/dyed! And there could be hair accessories and styles EXCLUSIVE to each world! Wizard city could have the colors/styles that you can pick from the menu you get when you first create a character and simple headbands/barrettes/bows in the school colors, Krokotopia could have styles like the ones you see on the people in hieroglyphics, basic curly styles and headbands/ barrettes/bows or Egyptian style circlets with school symbols or symbols of Krokatopia in school colors(e.g purple pyramid for storm) Grizzlehiem could have Viking hairstyles, short hairstyles for both genders and headbands/barrettes/bows with symbols of Grizzlehiem/ Things to do with each school (e.g tornadoes, cyclopses, volcanoes, snowmen, fairies, skulls,- That sort of thing)in school colors or normal colors,Marlybone could have hairstyles from the time it was based on , the kind of hairstyle that makes you think 'did they get electrocuted?'
and the kind of hair accessories that were popular then in school colors, Mushu could have traditional Chinese/Japanese hairstyles and punk hairstyles and hair accessories that match the hairstyles in school colors, Dragonspyer could have corn rows and other hairstyles like that and all sorts of braids/dreadlocks for both genders, and hair accessories with dragons/ patterns on them, Celestia could have mermaid/merman hairstyles
and hair accessories that looked like waves/ fish/other ocean related stuff.

And there could be a quest in Wizard city that would unlock the ability to create custom hairstyles and accessories, some of witch would be locked(e.g certain styles/ colors/patterns) but all of witch would be unlocked by level 40. And some of the styles/accessories from each world could only be bought with crowns

yours, Kimberly Thunderheart, Magus diviner

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
woopsadaisy10 wrote:
There should be a Barber's Shop in every world where you can go to get you hair styled/dyed! And there could be hair accessories and styles EXCLUSIVE to each world! Wizard city could have the colors/styles that you can pick from the menu you get when you first create a character and simple headbands/barrettes/bows in the school colors, Krokotopia could have styles like the ones you see on the people in hieroglyphics, basic curly styles and headbands/ barrettes/bows or Egyptian style circlets with school symbols or symbols of Krokatopia in school colors(e.g purple pyramid for storm) Grizzlehiem could have Viking hairstyles, short hairstyles for both genders and headbands/barrettes/bows with symbols of Grizzlehiem/ Things to do with each school (e.g tornadoes, cyclopses, volcanoes, snowmen, fairies, skulls,- That sort of thing)in school colors or normal colors,Marlybone could have hairstyles from the time it was based on , the kind of hairstyle that makes you think 'did they get electrocuted?'
and the kind of hair accessories that were popular then in school colors, Mushu could have traditional Chinese/Japanese hairstyles and punk hairstyles and hair accessories that match the hairstyles in school colors, Dragonspyer could have corn rows and other hairstyles like that and all sorts of braids/dreadlocks for both genders, and hair accessories with dragons/ patterns on them, Celestia could have mermaid/merman hairstyles

And there could be a quest in Wizard city that would unlock the ability to create custom hairstyles and accessories, some of witch would be locked(e.g certain styles/ colors/patterns) but all of witch would be unlocked by level 40. And some of the styles/accessories from each world could only be bought with crowns

I think this is almost as good of an idea as hamster101.com

Survivor
Aug 09, 2010
woopsadaisy10 wrote:

Ahah this sounds like an idea I was thinking about yesterday!

I feel like we should be able to customize eye colour, eye shape as well as the mouth and lip colour too... the settings right now are kind of boring :/

Defender
Aug 11, 2009
woopsadaisy, I think your ideas are absolutely marvelous. :D

Since we have clothes that match the various worlds of the Spiral, why not have complete makeovers. :D

I really hate my hair. It has been this awful color – green - for more than a year. I don’t know why I chose it in the first place! I always wear things that cover it completely. I need to change my hair!!!

KI, please listen to woopsadaisy and consider this idea as worthwhile. It would be a lot of fun and would expand the game to include another area of interest for many players. :-)

Have fun!!! :) :) :)

Survivor
Dec 10, 2009
I would LOVE to be able to change my hairstyle. I had no idea what it looked like from the back until it was too late. Now I always wear hats that will cover it up! Please KI... help us out here.