Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't find Zeke

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 06, 2010
I can not find Zeke in Dragonspyer I am level 50 and did all of his other quests accept the yard birds (still working on that) but he doesn't even show up on the way to professor drake, he doesn't show up at all?? Am I looking in the wrong place? Or is it a glitch?

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
In the baslica (sp?), look for an opening with a ramp going down. That is where you will find Zeke and Merriweather along with a snack vendor.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Delver
May 26, 2009
Zeke is on the lower level of the Basilica. When you enter the Basilica, turn right and you will see a passageway (next to the portal to Dragonspyre Academy) going down. Hope this helps!

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
At the Basilica, there is a doorway between the Necropolis and the Dragonspyre Academy portals: this lead to a ramp going up to the Spiral Door. There is also a doorway to the left of the Dragonspyre Academy: there is a ramp leading down to Zeke, a snack vendor, and a seamstress. There is also a lot of health wisps down there as well.

Survivor
Jul 16, 2010
Adherent
May 20, 2010
heatherowleyes wrote:
how do you get to the basilica? i just started ds

That's where you were when you first started the area; it's the "Commons" of Dragonspyre. The fastest way to get there is to simply use the "Go to the Commons" button on your compass. You'll end up in front of Cyrus Drake (How would you like to wake up to that face in the morning?) and have access to the blue healing wisps and various areas of Dragonspyre.

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
BTW, across from Zeke is a lava fountain. It's a house item that you can pick up! Actually there are several items in DS that aren't as obvious as the free items in the other worlds. Though the items in WC are prett y hard to see too!