Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Stat Switch should be Combine Stats

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 17, 2009
If this switch is going to cost actual curreny, rather than gold from the game, then it would only be right that the stats from both accessories be added together instead of just transferred from one to the other

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
TheMarksman wrote:
If this switch is going to cost actual curreny, rather than gold from the game, then it would only be right that the stats from both accessories be added together instead of just transferred from one to the other

be added together, lol... this would totally ruin the game as people would make incredibly high stat gear while other players would see this occuring and outright quit

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
You're not transferring the stats: you're transferring the look of one item to another. This is nothing more than an enhanced dye shop, where you are taking the style of one item and applying it to the one you want to keep.

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
I have to agree with you there, but, I always presumed the purpose of stitching was so you could buy clothes without any stats and give them stats from any kind of matching clothes (hat to hat for example), so you can look however you want instead of improving already empowered clothes?

Or am i thinking about something else entirely?

Explorer
May 17, 2009
Preacher7719 wrote:
You're not transferring the stats: you're transferring the look of one item to another. This is nothing more than an enhanced dye shop, where you are taking the style of one item and applying it to the one you want to keep.

Well if its only transfering appearances then tell me why does it require crowns=money why not gold from the game like the dye shop!

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
TheMarksman wrote:
Preacher7719 wrote:

Well if its only transfering appearances then tell me why does it require crowns=money why not gold from the game like the dye shop!

Because being able to was a heavily requested feature, and KI realized that if they implement this and have a small Crowns charge, a good majority of those who requested this feature would pay to do so. And if you haven't noticed already, quite alot of the latest additions have Crown-only pricing. KI needs to make money to pay their programmers to add content.

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
Preacher7719 wrote:
TheMarksman wrote:
Preacher7719 wrote:

Because being able to was a heavily requested feature, and KI realized that if they implement this and have a small Crowns charge, a good majority of those who requested this feature would pay to do so. And if you haven't noticed already, quite alot of the latest additions have Crown-only pricing. KI needs to make money to pay their programmers to add content.

Then what are the Subs for? I think W101 should be Sub or Crown Shop only, not both. It to me, seems like a rip-off. The stiching, and point buying should also be game gold not crowns. Just my 2 cents.