Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Unlock Colossus Boulevard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 10, 2009
houseofdexter wrote:
Unable to enter Colossus Boulevard.
We have purchased a Subscription.
We are level 12.
We have completed the Boss Quest for Triton, Cyclops, and Firecat Alley...

P.S. The Ask a Question page was not working in either IE or Firefox...the continue button would not work...

I realize you Guys need help so I am gonna tell you how to get there. :)
After you do all those tasks you need to go talk to Merle Ambrose and he will tell you what to do. You'll need to Defeat Lord NightShade and you'll get in to NightSide and Colossus Boulevard. I know all of this because im a level 35 life wizard.

Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
I am level 12 but... I do not understand what you are saying I am also subscribed but I still do not get it.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2010
When i was doing the triton avenue quest it went away somehow and i cant get it back, therefore i cant get into colossus boulevard now..

Survivor
Jul 07, 2010
Survivor
Sep 11, 2010
I am a subscriver and i have have completed triton ave, cyclopse ave, triton ave, firecat alley, and unicorn ave. The only quests i have uncompleted are finding the smiths, and the only one i have left to find is the one in colossus blvd.. but i still can't unlock it... help me please

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
people all you have to do is beat the 3 main bosses in firecat alley, cyclops lane and triton avenue then you get the quest to beat foulgaze in olde town near the firecat alley gate then lord nightshade at the end of haunted cave which is at the end of triton avenue near the harvest lord tower [ which is the main boss of triton avenue ] then you get acsess to nightside which is behind the waterfall in the commons and colosuss boulevard in the shopping district that is all you need to know got it