Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Master artiest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
Hi I need help getting black pearls. I know were they are but never find any , PS I will be at dragon spiral meet me I lv fire at any shop you can find me then you can help me find some for the grim blaze vestment

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
PiratePat wrote:
Hi I need help getting black pearls. I know were they are but never find any , PS I will be at dragon spiral meet me I lv fire at any shop you can find me then you can help me find some for the grim blaze vestment

I think the biggest problem you face is that many are looking currently. JUst wait for a few weeks until school starts again and you will be able to search with fewer players around...and you should find more black lotus spawns. You should also use the transmute to convert black lotus to the pearls you need.

I have several 'runs' for black lotus,,,and I like doing them when no one is one, say, 12 mid - 2 am game time is always good. :)

Explorer
Mar 29, 2009
Well a solution to your problem. Go to the recipe vendor in jade palace, mooshu, and buy the transmute black pearl recipe. That should be easier. Then when you are getting black lotus for the recipe, you might end up getting the rare drop: black pearl.

Catherine Windrider Lvl 49 Balance

Survivor
Dec 10, 2009
Hero
May 27, 2009
I really don't understand how you expect anyone to find you in order to help. You didn't even give your wizard's name, a Realm name, a time or anything. You didn't even say you're in Mooshu -- the only world to find Black Lotus in!

Honestly, if you said you'd be in the water by the Great Moodha statue in the Lincoln Realm, it would be a lot easier to find you and then help you find Black Lotus. I'd be happy to show you a couple different places, but sorry, I won't hunt you down to help you out.

Explorer
Jan 11, 2010
You won't find too many black pearls. Most of us transmute them from black lotus flowers.
If you are looking for them during peak hours of play, you won't find hardly any either.
Here is what I did, and it worked out well. First figure how many black pearls you need for the item you are crafting.
Next multiply the number of pearls you need by 15 to see how many black lotus flowers you need to collect in order to turn them into pearls.
Buy the transmute card from the vendor in ms world.
Either farm around for the black lotus VERY early in the morning, or late at night if you want to find any.
Once you have enough black lotus flowers just transmute them into pearls.
I found the most farming early morning. And found allot of wood chests along the way too. :) I have a path between two boss huts and just keep changing realms and going back and forth.
Crafting takes some time, but worth finishing your quests to get your master badge. Once you have that you can craft a house, or some beautiful furniture that your non crafting friends can not get :)
I just made a canopy bed for my house and some of the new kitchen items. You can't buy those in the bazaar. So stick with it :)

Kimberly SpiritBreeze~GrandMaster~Balance~Master Artisan