Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

4 stun shields after only one stun?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
I am sure that this topic is already there but anyway, why is it that when a stun is used, four stun shields come up? This problem needs to be fix otherwise the stun feature will be useless.

Defender
May 30, 2009
It is a "temporary" fix to the issue of chain stunning in the PvP arena.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
I believe that those are anti-stuns, meaning that the next four stun attempts on the enemy will fail.

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
It was intentionally added like that to help avoid chain stunning in PvP, but Wizard101 failed to disallow earthquake from removing stun shields.

Explorer
Mar 25, 2009
Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
Again with the PVP! Shheesh!, When will game designers ever realize that, If you have a PVE game based on PVP, then the game will never balance itself out. Why do developers mix the two all the time? If you have a PVE/PVP game then designers start tweaking this, and tweaking that, to try and Balance both aspects of the game, and prevent the Whiners in PVP about this is overpowered, that is overpowered, blah. The PVE part of the game will never work right.

A game has to be PVE only with no aspects of PVP anywheres. Or PVP only with no aspects of PVE anywheres.

So many Developers, try to make both work. If at anytime, a game gets tweaked( to please the whiners) in the PVP part of a PVE game. The PVE part will always get more problems with it.

The PVP people need to go to a strictly PVP game, then us PVE people will be able to enjoy the PVE game more. With Stuning boss's in battles, and a major increase of spells working the way they are supposed to without all the Fizzles.

You people who do Player versus Player need to learn how to play your classes more effectively, and stop with all the bickering to the KI development team.

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
If PvP isn't playing fair then I highly doubt PvE is playing fair either. The two should compliment each other in balancing out the schools in terms of playability.

Survivor
Jan 01, 2010
dont worry it just to stop chain stunning in pvp ( it means the players get repeatedly stunned in pvp ) so i guess it also happened in normal duels though i wish that it stopped i wanted to stop an enemy from attacking with stun and then it just aborbed it i wish kingsisle fixed that