Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday - 8-27-10

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 14, 2009
Dragonbrethe wrote:
I would A Hydra because I would have three heads be a DRAGON and be able to fly what is better then that?

That dose sound pretty cool. I was going to go with a plain old dragon but that is WAY better. Good thing I'm balance! :D

SamanthaSuncatcher
lvl 47 balance

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
I would like to be a spell card, preferably storm, replacing triton. That would be Awesome! :D

Survivor
Mar 11, 2009
I would like to turn into a Storm Elf so i can match with my pet :P and maybe a helephant and a storm lord only its fire :-)

Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
I think it would be cool if you could change into the fire dragon or your last spell of your class but only after you have attained them. maybe you could do that for like, a mini-game or something i would transform into a fire dragon or maybe even a wraith tehehe :D

Survivor
Nov 22, 2009
If i could transform into anything i'd be a phonicix (sorry if i spelled it wrong) Becausei'm dying for that move even though i'm death i'm also fire
also i might wanna be wraith or scarecrow because the rule w101 :) :) :) :) :) :) or malistare

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
i think would turn into a hmm idk i like pets but like realy big pet and love krokotopia so i think a krok or maby one of my teachers

thanks for reading :) :D

Survivor
May 31, 2009
I think we should be able to turn into a wolf from Grizzlehiem or a bear or a raven :)

Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
I would be a draconian, heck hound, fire salamander, ice salamander, storm salamander, helephant. ice wyvern, imp, dragon, red stormzilla, wraith, ninja pig, satyr, one of the school trees, or a majestic sunbird. I would be any of the creatures that are listed. that is all. :D

Survivor
Nov 14, 2009
I would transform into bartelby like my rebirth. I would also transform in a storm dancer with five heads, a hydra that has one green head, ambrose, a storm hound, the life teacher, and the hand that comes out when using regenerate. :D :D

Gavin Lifegem lvl 50 Life

Survivor
May 31, 2009
I would like to be able to turn into Hydra,Helephant,Imp,Fire Elf,Fire Mander,Ice Elf,Ice Bat, Fire Bat, Wyren,Heckhound,or a Banshee. I would like them to be combined together as one. :)

Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
It would be SOOOO awesome to be able to transform into a seraph. I am Rachel Owltamer, life grandmaster and seraph is my favorite spell. I mean who would mess with an angel with a sword? ;-)

Survivor
May 09, 2009
Survivor
Jun 05, 2010
If i could be anything, I would want to be the storm teacher. He looks so cool with his cane and just how he sits there. I also think they should do this for all of the teachers too.
Thanks
Ethan Level 48, Storm

Survivor
Apr 26, 2010
I think you should be able to transform into your lvl 48 spell
and balance people since it kinda hard to be a ball of light can turn into hydra
Also it would be fun to be able to turn into your pet.

Grandmaster Pyromancer Savannah B. 8)

Survivor
Dec 29, 2009
i think i woukd be one of lenel 48 spells and the level 48 hybrid pets except bigger

Zachary Dragonblade Ice Grandmaster

Survivor
Jun 08, 2010
Good question! i would transform into a dragon. I think they do good damage if they attacked :D

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
Well I will like to transform into one of my pets but only bigger, Lord NightShade, dragoon mount, and my best friend.

Explorer
Jun 19, 2009
i would love to be a scarcrow there so cool and i always wanted a pet scarecrow.

coyleghosthammer level45 master necromancer
taylorgoldenshield level20 adept diviner
ericcrowhunter level19 jouneyman sorcerer

Survivor
Apr 20, 2010
I think it would be fun to turn into any of the Faries or Sprites. :)

Moira Dragonsong
Grandmaster Theurgist

Survivor
May 25, 2009
Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
Explorer
Jun 03, 2009
Survivor
May 17, 2010

:P I would turn in to a centaur! I could shoot the monsters with arrows! I am also life!

Andrew Emeraldblood lvl 50 Life wizard

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
I think for a life boy or girl it would b awesome to transform in to a centaur!