Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday - 8-27-10

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 27, 2009
Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
If i could transform into any creature would be a unicorn because they are my favorite pets.

Survivor
Nov 12, 2009
Survivor
Mar 06, 2010
I think it would be great if you could turn into your pet, one of the teachers, Krokopatra, and for a whole week like to celebrate Halloween this year

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Survivor
Nov 08, 2009
Survivor
Nov 08, 2009
Survivor
May 17, 2009
Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
I think it would be cool to turn into one of the professors of any school! For a short period of time, of course.

Survivor
May 31, 2009
Hmmm... I would want to turn into a pet, Or a type of dog. Like a ice dog or something like a wolf. Like a Hound but ice or something white anything white. (ima obsess with ice :D )

Survivor
Feb 08, 2010
i would be able to transform into a minotaur, and be able to earn my myth cloak without having to defeat Malistaire a million times, this wastes too much time and money.
one last thing is to be able to turn into a gurtok demon.
thanks,
Valerian Spellweaver

Survivor
Oct 25, 2009
I think transformation has no use unless the transformation also give you special powers while transformed.

Survivor
May 31, 2009
Maybe we could be able to turn into a pet but plz dont make this with crowns needed cause i am a member but dont get crowns like maybe for members and crown buyars only like test realm except this is permanent

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
I think a grendal sapscar or whatever that witch doctor think was cant remeber but that would be the best

Survivor
Nov 21, 2009
I would like the ability to transform into a large version of your equipped pet. Right now I am planning on a white and light blue arena robe (female) to match a frostcaller pet, but a transformation would be even better!.

Survivor
May 01, 2010
Survivor
Jul 20, 2010
Survivor
May 13, 2010
germase wrote:
soulguage wrote:
I would turn into a Fire Dragon/Wraith/Stormzilla

Blaze Green
Magus Pyromancer

Secondary School
Storm

Dude totally agree with ya exept also hydra to

you got my taste

Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
Transforming into either a fire dragon or a hell hound would be mega awesome XD

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
What would I like to transform into?

Hmmm...interesting...

Pets of my Wizarding school would be fun...

Being Malistare every once in a while while walking through the Commons or Ravenwood would certainly cause a stir...

Being a DragonSpyre Dragon at home, (full sized, of course) would intimidate the neighbors...and make it easier to get the fire going in the fireplace...

But what could be helpful is to tweak my avatar a bit, with initiate robe color changes that match the clothes that I use now...

Any or all of those changes would be very entertaining...

Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
gothknight12 wrote:
I would change hydra, frost giant, and fire dragon.

I would make hydra life, death, and myth. Frost giant a storm giant, and fire dragon all elements. :-)
And you name the "all element dragon" what? Cause, "all element dragon" is to long

Survivor
May 18, 2009
umm i think for a pet i would like to mix a hydra and life minotaur hmm and for a mount i would mix a white mare and a royal lioness

Survivor
Oct 01, 2008
I would either be a Hydra, Storm Kraken(Krokotopia), or Krok pet magnified.

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
I would like to see the wizards from wizards 101 to be able to look like any character in the game. Maybe charge a modest fee to be able to copy the image of any character in the game and look like them for a short period of time. Also it would be nice if we could change hair color and lenght and facial expressions :?