Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday - 8-27-10

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 01, 2009
If anything I would like to be able to transofrm into the red dragon mount, a draconian (one that flies), or a magma collossus and all of the level 48 spell creatures. especially the Fire Dragon.

PYROMANCERS RULE

Survivor
May 27, 2009
I think it would be really cool to transform into merle ambrose because everyone would be wondering why the headmaster was out of his office. :)

Survivor
Oct 20, 2009
Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
I would like to change into a stormzilla or a centaur I think that would be cool :

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Survivor
Apr 04, 2009
i would like to be able to turn into a wraith death rocks and also a storm lord and a death hound :) bark

Survivor
Jun 18, 2010
I would be a hydra dragon so i could be a grandmaster of four different schools. Then I would win all the pvp matches!

Survivor
Apr 18, 2009
I REALLY REALLY wish that you could Turn into a Fire Dragon so you can fly and stuff. Also you could turn into a giant heck hound like the Size of the one on the maerry-go-round (Or like any hound danger,ice, o and some orthrus's). or you could turn into the Teachers of raven wood. (or spells) I know I know, i have a lot of ideas lol ok ill shut it Thanks for reading :D

Survivor
Jun 09, 2010
jeremy123897 I'd like to turn myth hydra please can you do that right now.

thank you

Survivor
Mar 28, 2010
I think it would be interesting if you could transform into your pet, like many others have already posted, but with one change. You pet turns into YOU! Another one would to be able to turn translucent or transparent, to appear ghost-like while retaining your current look. And the last thing may be a little off topic, but I think it would be nice to be able to change your face and hair, like some kind of makeover shop, or even permanently change your race, to marlebonian, krokotopian, or mander, as a few examples. New characters could be created with a race option included.

Survivor
May 13, 2010
Why couldn't we just turn invisible? Just our name and a mount going around with no one on it. Or an invisible person in a fight.

That's the best idea I've seen!

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
i think you sould be able to transform into any pet or mount or even any wizard spell card you like as in if you storm then into a lighting bat or strom hound also you should be alowed to fuse and mix diffrent pets or mounts or animals toghter to make unique pet creation to turn into and it should not be costing toooo much gold for ultra rare combo you should need crowns to transform into a unique mount animal or pet

Survivor
May 13, 2010
Survivor
Sep 12, 2009
Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
i would be either a crab from celestia or my friend brian raingem but i would like to be malistare lol.

Survivor
Sep 14, 2009
Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
other things i would like to be would be a wraith

a hydra 8)

storm lord ( my lvl forty eight spell whitch i have) :-D

and a stormzilla

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
o and the best thing to turn into would be i would have to say is the rain deamon

Survivor
Mar 04, 2010
Survivor
Nov 21, 2009
if i could transform into ANY animal in the game it would be a seraph i just think they are so cool and graceful and i like the way they fly. WOO! wolf dragonrider OUT PEACE! :D :( :-) :)

Survivor
Jan 12, 2009
CENTUAR!! But, with a mix. You could be your avatar from hips up, but other wise you would be a horse ( color custom ). It would be like a mount but instead, when you get into a battle, you still have the horse part on! To do spells, you would rear. And you could have you pet ONLY when you are in a battle. You could keep in on as long as you want and take it off whenever you want. I would prefer to be able to wear it inside homes and all :)! I am guessing ( IF ) it comes out an into the game I hope it would be 8,500 crowns ;P.

Thats my idea and I hope it goes out in the game and I hope you really like it!

Survivor
Dec 05, 2009
i'd like to turn into a judgement or a lioness cause theirs no girl potions that we can use. those will be a good idea though :D.
keira dragon rider lvl 50 grand master sorcerer

Survivor
Jul 07, 2010
Survivor
Oct 17, 2009