Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday - 8-27-10

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
I would love to turn into a wolf cause, fun fact: WOLVES ARE AWESOME, and the wolves in grizzleheim have a deluxe form of AWESOMNESS that I havent seen before the game!

This is kind of unrelated, but I had an idea a while ago that it would be awesome if there was a world in wizard101 that is slowly absorbing the energy of the regular world. It would be a dark place, where there isnt much hope. So the storyline is that the world is "eating" the rest of the spiral, Ambrose tells your character to investigate, and not to get into any battles because he doesnt know anything about this world. You walk in and then you see Malistaire, you fight him, but he seems to be holding back. After you beat him he comes back and tells you he is not the enemy. And throughout the storyline you fight the reverse version of your own character in many battles to send the world away from the spiral.

So really what happened is that the setting is a reverse world that has never been known about, no one has any documents on it. Every npc in the spiral, (excluding the other players online on the game, unless they are in the backwards world because creating copies of ever character in the game on one account would be a recipe for disaster and errors) It would only copy the character you are using, an exact copy, armor equipment and everything, this would be hard because this world would only be solo completed. Because your friends cant verse your clone you would truly have to save the spiral once more ALONE. Just a recap: reverse malistaire=good, reverse ambrose=baaaaaaaddddd.

I know that worlds take A LONG TIME to make, but I just felt like I wanted to share this idea.
Oh yeah, before I forget it is related to the subject because the good npc's transform into bad npc's and vice versa.

Defender
May 27, 2010
i would most definetly be a Dark Spectre that you see in the grand chasm in dragonspyre around the entrance :)

Survivor
Nov 15, 2009
Hi Ethan Moon Here Level 50 Sorcerer I would Change My Hydra into a flying hydra and it would be a storm hydra :D

Explorer
Apr 04, 2010
I would like to transform into a storm lord, or maybe a judement, or maybe a fire dragon Well the point is i'd like to transform into LOTS and LOTS or stuff in wizard101

Luke SkyWalker GrandMaster Sorcerer
Luke DeathWalker lvl 22 ( i think ) Necromancer

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
I think it'd be cool if we could transform into ANYTHING but like only be able to transform a certain amount of times a day so itd be a little more limited. And if you do put this as a update to the game please have NOT cost crowns, because theres a whole lot of wizards that DONT have crowns and itd just make it a little more fair.

Signed,
Grace, lvl 50 life wizard

Survivor
Apr 01, 2010
i think that you should be able to transform into a mount like a bengal tiger or a chest nut pony and any mount

Survivor
Apr 16, 2010
Hi!

if i were to change into anything it would be hydra, frost giant, and my pet dragons. :D

P.S. Gothknight your insane because that means the hydra card the frost giant card and the fire card would have to be completely changed.

Cya wizard fans i hope you accept my reply!

Survivor
Mar 09, 2009
Explorer
Mar 01, 2009
I think a seraph would be a cool thing for girls to transform into and I also like the sprite/fairy idea mentioned too.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
I would like to be a Hydra. It has three elemental attacks and it makes a really cool pet.

Survivor
Oct 16, 2009
ghosteye002 wrote:
i would like to transform into a mount of any kind just to see what it would be like. :D

you can become a mount using the disappear glitch when you have a mount equiped. to do this glitch you must equip a house then teleport home and then quickly unequip your home (it has to be a castle)

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
i would love to transform in to a pixie so i could fly an be small and the color green

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
I would love to transform into a mutate stormzilla or mutate triton or mutate storm lord!!!!!!! XD :D

Survivor
May 26, 2009
I would like to turn into the Judgement woman Or the Seraph Woman. As a Transformation for girls

Survivor
Sep 20, 2009
i would want to transform into a wizard that could turn into to a fire dragon or storm lord when he gets mad, then he destroys the enemy almost completely dead :)

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
Why is it sooooooo hard to get My death hat from Yeva Spiderkeeper? :( Me and a death friend were fighting her and when we won the battle My death friend got The hat! first try! and abandoned me! thats when i got mad........ So my Storm friend helped me out.....this was his first time fighting yeva....When we won he got his storm shoes or idk hat and my hat! whats the big deal????

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
I would be a storm hound, fairy, jade oni, gobbler, minotaur, stormzilla, collousus, snow serpent, or hydra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D 8) :-P

Survivor
Jun 18, 2010
I would charge fifty gold for any creature on a treasure card or 25 crowns and free for a regular card but for your own creature one that you make up randomly i would charge 5 crowns and any trasformation you take on you can keep for 30 minutes.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2009
It would be cool to turn into a ninja pig and i think you should be able to trun into your schools rank seventh spell. like for fire you would be able to turn into a fire dragon, but i dont know about life, it would be kinda weird being a bartelby, so maybe centaur. 8)

Survivor
Jun 23, 2010
It would be nice if you have transformation mounts with different pets. But please, let it cost crowns and coins. If not, free :D

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
Honestly? I would want to turn into a Marleybonian. I know their just another race, not really animals, but, come on! Marleybone and all its inhabitants are nothing but awesome.

Survivor
May 11, 2010
Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
wraith
scarecrow
or malistare so i can freak my friends out that they have malistare as a friend.

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
i would be malistaire and chase elizabeth goldensword away(you dont know who she is)!a dog :D you should tell any creature you want to be IN THE GAME!

Survivor
Aug 26, 2009