Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday - 8-27-10

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
I would change into either malistar,fire dragon,orthers, or firezilla.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2009
If i could transform into any animal, mount, foe, etc.., i would transform into a Ice Wyvern but heres a good idea

You should be able to turn into creatures from your school like so

Ice: Ice Wyvern
Fire: Sun Bird
Life: Centaur
Death: Vampire
Myth: Cyclops
Balance: Krokomummy
Storm: Kraken If you could use these in the game that would be cool
:D THANKS FOR READING THIS

Survivor
Jun 28, 2009
it would cool is you could be your spells (attak) not blades or worbs and you sould be able to go higher than level 50 it sould be 70 or some thing.
and your pet should attak like a player or minion. a crimson spetcre NOT be at warlord and it should be 200 arena tickets

Community Leader
Survivor
Aug 03, 2009
yea like turn in to your own spells like fire elf fire cat or even HELEPHANT that would be awesome :D 8)

Survivor
Jul 12, 2010
Ethelfled wrote:
a wraith, danger hound, storm hound, gobler, Kraken, one of the teachers.
what about grendels? they can't be happy being left out.

Survivor
Aug 08, 2010
Survivor
Jul 08, 2009
hello, this is my first post ever.ty for a great game.i think adding npcs from each world to to the transformation list in crown shop would be grate, it would be cool to be ambrosa, or deigo,or the grizzle helm king, ect..
perhaps two from each world,one for each gender.ty, for your time. :) alric battle caster (grand-life) :-)

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
spark13570 wrote:
:)I would like to transform into a spectre :-)
me to but add a hek hound and hydra lol thay would look decent lol
:P :-o :D :x

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
Like the person after me said, I think it would be really cool if in addition to the pet features you can transform into your pet for free or maybe a small about of crowns that after that we can transform back into like a mount :D

Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
I think it would be hilarious if we could change into objects in the game like a bush or a tree or something. Then when we walked our feet would stick out at the bottom, but when we stop all you'd see is the bush or the rock or whatever.

Survivor
Aug 10, 2010
it would be nice if you could transform to foes like Malistaire or the other creatures

Survivor
Feb 25, 2010
I would like to transform into a Clanker spider because I like their cute stompy feet. :D If I can't transform into it, I would like to at least be able to have it as a pet! I'm in love with the Clankers! ...i know i'm weird. so what. :Plol!!!!

Welcome to another Feedback Friday! As you know, we'll start things out with the topic. You'll post your feedback in this thread on that subject (and only that subject, please - the rest of the message board is open for you to comment on other topics).
This week, inquiring minds would like to know... if you could transform into ANY creature in game, what would it be (friend/foe/pet/mount... anything)?
quote]

Survivor
Feb 23, 2010
Me I would want to transform into an Undead Wizard from DS. I like how they attack.

Survivor
Aug 06, 2010
hey if i were to transform i'd transform into a balaisk ( i think thats how you spell it :) ) because they look cooler then hydras ( dont be afened people who have hydras ) okay maybe be afendened but seriously i would be a balaisk ( or what every its name is ).

Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
Survivor
May 13, 2009
i would love to be my pet black cat cus he soooo cute and bouncy apart that he has some cool spells

Survivor
May 01, 2010
Hmm, I would have to say if I could transform into something from this game it would either be the firecat, dragon, or heckhound.

Survivor
May 25, 2009
Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
A transformation for each school.
Fire: fire dragon
Ice: ice giant
Storm:storm lord
Myth: ortherus
Death: scarecrow
Life: walking tree
Balance: hydra

It is represented by a school but everyone can use them.

Ty for listening,
Jonthan Stormcaster
Grandmaster Diviner

Survivor
Jul 30, 2009
i think if we had the chance of transforming..... WE SHOULD BE THE RAVEN WOOD TEACHERS!

someone could turn into you Professor Flamea!!!
that would be spectacular!! raven wood teachers running around the place. :)

id like to see that!!:D

Survivor
Jul 30, 2009
DeucetheMoose wrote:
I would love to have the form of just about any the female enemies in DS. They are really pretty and I would love for my Death wizard to look like more of an adult character sometimes.

I also think that it would be cool to be a Seraph or Pixie of some sort. It would be really neat to be able to be Gamma! I would also like a chance to look like my school professors. Oh, and the little sheep in MooShu, they are so cute and that would be really neat. And, um, let's see the little bears in GH would be pretty neat too.

Overall, I just wish there were more "girly" options available. While I may not be too girly at my age, I can see where some girls would be thrilled to have some more attractive options available to them.
i agree! as girls we totally need more interaction with our characters like what if you don't like your hair anymore? we cant change it! :( but i really want to!

Survivor
Jan 04, 2009
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Hard choice. What'd be fun is something very big, like a helephant, or a humungofrog???? Anything flying would be cool! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

-Alyssa Sparklecloud

Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
I'd think it would be cool if later in the game you could transform into things to get to new areas. For instance, a shark to get somwhere new in Celestia, a dragon(?) in Dragonspyre, a raven in Grizzleheim etc. These transformations would probably have to be for free or for in game gold.