Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday - 8-27-10

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
I think it would be great to either be able to turn into a dragon or a hydra.

I also think it would be great to be able to turn into one of the other races, like a mooshu horse or cow or even an oni, marletbonian, even a draconian

Survivor
Feb 10, 2009
Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
Survivor
Dec 06, 2009
Defender
Jun 30, 2009
me my self as a lvl 50 grand fire i would like to turn in to a helephant or falmea wife cause falmea is pretty nice looking 8) 8) 8) . or even a dragon and fly around the spiral. so yeah it would be pretty cool to if i could look into a mirror and see my self a few day before i got my first member ship. that would be cool. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Survivor
Nov 30, 2008
Professor, I would totally like to be my pet and use it as a mount type of thing. It would be fast and you could disguise yourself as it. I want to be a Jade Hound REALLY BAD!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Survivor
Nov 17, 2009
I think it would be really awesome to be able to transform into an adult version of yourself. Especially for those of us who ARE adults. Just a thought.

Defender
Oct 14, 2008
OKAY! I finally figured out what i would want to turn into! :D
I'm sorry if these ideas had already turned up, because i only read the first page of this subject
I agree with the school/animal thing, but i think it would be even cooler if you were able to turn into like, three other animals that were not school related. For example, there are normal houses, while there are also school houses. (Example is totally off-topic, but it works )
School animals:
Balance: A Tiger or a Eagle
Fire: A Phoenix or a Dragon (different dragon from the mounts)
Ice: A large Ice Snake or a blue/black Jaguar (i hope i spelled that right )
Storm: A large Electric hawk or a Electric wolf
Myth: A handsome Lion or a Orthrus
Life: A pretty, Life-patterned Horse or a Majestic, powerful looking Leopard
Death: A huge, black, smoking Bat or a Black, dark looking Bear

Normal Animals:
1. A ordinary bird, but larger
2. A healthy, large tabby cat (or a choice of kinds of cats)
3. A handsome Dog (with other choices of dogs)
4. A unicorn
5. A monkey
6. A pixie (your choice of what kind of fairy, with the good fairies and the bad fairies and stuff)

The Vote
The vote is where you vote for the best 3 normal animals, and the 3 animals that win will be either in the store, sold for money/gold, or in the shopping district.

THANKS FOR READING!
-Luna0616

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
if i can turn into any animal in wizard101 i would turn into a kroktillian or a fire mander also a hydra

Survivor
Apr 26, 2009
I know many people have said this, but I want to transform into my Hydra. And maybe during a transformation, your name would not pop up, and no one can see it if you have the option on. Maybe your pet can transform into your wizard (in mini form) if you are your pet ATM. I would love more girl transformations. EXAMPLES, pixies, judgement, fairies, unicorns, ETC. You should really worry more about girl transformations before the boy ones.

Julia

Survivor
Oct 21, 2009
Survivor
Jan 03, 2010
i think i would think that you can have a spell your enemy into a weak clockwork or into a defenesless frog or your self or a freind into a amazing helpahent ,pheinx, cyclops 8) ,warth :D or dragon i mispelled most of them

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
Survivor
Oct 24, 2009
I think it would be so cool if wizard can become ourasus with drake wings in black. I think drake with stormzilla jaw would be cool. I think troll with bloodbat wings with strya horns would be so cool.

So that all i got by.

p.s. There great ideas so plz plz plz make then work on wizard101.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2009
I would want to tranform into the teachers and i read another about pets.that would be cool to like fuse with your pet as a card and up your stats you guys are great at this i know that we are instore for some awsome spells. i would want to be ambrose or malistare!!

Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
I would turn into either a Stormhound or a lamb from MooShu. And my cousin would turn into a Stormzilla or a Kraken. I'm a girl he's a boy!

Survivor
Aug 14, 2009
Survivor
Aug 23, 2010
Survivor
Jan 19, 2010
Professor Falmea wrote:
Welcome to another Feedback Friday! As you know, we'll start things out with the topic. You'll post your feedback in this thread on that subject (and only that subject, please - the rest of the message board is open for you to comment on other topics).

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

This week, inquiring minds would like to know... if you could transform into ANY creature in game, what would it be (friend/foe/pet/mount... anything)?

Again, I'll let you all start it off, and I'll chime in later. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts! Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend!
how about a triton for storm

Survivor
Jan 12, 2009
My choice for feedback Friday ( for the question what would you chose to be something in the game ) would be to be a centuar. BUT from my avatars hips down would be a horse's body :D ! I say that would be hard for you to do but it would be simple at the same time. And well thats all!

Survivor
May 01, 2009
I think it woukd be cool to turn into Kraysys, Meowiarty, Krokopatra, Malistare ect., I also think it would be cool to have girly transformations kinda like Pixies, Seraph, Judgement, ect., I think pet transformations would be cool too kinda like Hydra's, Stormzilla, Collosus, ect., Also a good thing would be the Charity Meowmedon (past mount), There are tons of things you could do for transformations, but yea it'd be awesome for all different transformations. Thanks! William ShadowBreaker level 50 Balance, William Shadowbreaker level 13 Storm, Tara DawnBreaker level 8 Life, and yea I'm gonna stop telling my charactors cause this is getting kinda long xD Laterz and Thnx!

Survivor
Mar 09, 2009
If i could turn into anything it would be the strongest spell in my class it would be a Hydra because i'm balance it would be CRAZY COOL! 8)

Survivor
Apr 18, 2009
Survivor
Apr 10, 2010
Survivor
Mar 07, 2009