Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday - 8-27-10

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
If I could turn into anything in the world, it would either be a ThunderClan or ShadowClan cat from the best in the world Warrior books.

WARRIORS RULE!!!!!

:) :) :-) :-) :) :) :-) :D :D 8) 8)

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
spark13570 wrote:
:)I would like to transform into a spectre :-)
i think it should be a myth minator

Survivor
Aug 07, 2010
Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
LegoFan6113 wrote:
You could turn into one of your pets but bigger like as a transformation but it's your pet.
i think a satyr

Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
I would love to change into a wolf or any type of real animal in real life also i in test wanted to add stuff like this. Any way i would love to
change into a wolf. :D

Survivor
Dec 31, 2008
well if i could be one creature on here it would half to be rattlebones

Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
mekachilled09 wrote:
I would transform into.... Hmm hard choice I'd say a proud lion

i can already turn into a lioness!!! .... for free! :D

Survivor
Jul 15, 2009
Survivor
Apr 04, 2009
Kraken would be the top of my list, but I believe I would enjoy turning into any of the school's spells.

Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
If I had a choice and it didn't cost too much in crowns I'd love to be one (any one) of the spiders.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2009
i would turn into my satyr pet but biger :) :D :D :D :-) :-) :-) :) :) :) :D :) :-) :-D 8) :P :-P ;) ;-) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Survivor
Jul 16, 2010
I think that all school's should be able to turn into there level 48 pet for no cost when they hit a certain level that would be cool

Survivor
Jan 30, 2010
I would LOVE if we could change into Centaurs or Minotaurs. And maybe if you had a satyr you could have a play flute option on the emote list in the menu chat, a shoot arrow for centaur, swing axe for minotaur etc. being Malistaire or a Draconian would be awesome too. GO WIZ101!! :D :D :D

"If you are going down in defeat, summon that last bit of courage hidden in your heart: Love."
-Liam Starheart magus sorcerer.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2009
Survivor
Aug 05, 2009
Headmaster Ambrose. :) beacause i would have all the spells in the game and they would cost 0 pips and mana.

Survivor
Feb 08, 2010
I think that you should be able to transform into Geddy Lee (the bassist of Rush). probably not going to happen but in the game it would be cool to transform into your pet. Or i would also like it if you could transform your self into a crab, seraph and iathine specter, or any specter. the specter is probably my favorite looking design in the game.

GeddyLee136
aka Rush's #1 fan.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2008
i think we should be able to fly turn invisible and one other thing is i really want to be able to trade clothes and gold with out buying them with clothes like trade mounts clothes gold house items and houses it would be great because it could really help the new people and its great for a new trade

Survivor
Jan 09, 2009
Survivor
Oct 17, 2009
hmmm? lets see if i would turn into anything animal or mount wise i would be a storm hound ugh i love them xD there so sparky and cool also there are like no girl bosses in this game exept krokopatria but you need more like after you make celestia maybe you can make a new world like grizzleheim but better lol no offense i LOVE WIZARD101 keep up the totally awesome work byezzzz :D oh and also kraken lol i just want to bolt thing OH OH OH and stormlord :D ok ok byezzzz for real xD

Survivor
Feb 11, 2009
Crissy5480 wrote:
Professor Falmea wrote:
Welcome to another Feedback Friday! As you know, we'll start things out with the topic. You'll post your feedback in this thread on that subject (and only that subject, please - the rest of the message board is open for you to comment on other topics).

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

This week, inquiring minds would like to know... if you could transform into ANY creature in game, what would it be (friend/foe/pet/mount... anything)?

Again, I'll let you all start it off, and I'll chime in later. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts! Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend!

I think that if there was any kind of new transformations that you would have a list of creatures (your school only) and that you could pick what you your pet or your mount wanna change into. the girls have a list of girlie creatures and boys have a list of manly creatures. l.ike on balance for your a girl then there is a choice for judgement thatd be a girl. for a boy there is hydra. storm i think the triton shark kraken stormzilla any of them could be girl/boy. but storm lord is definitely a boy. life dryad/ seraph/ pixies/imp for a girl. boy leprechaun/imp/centaur/rebirth/satyr. you get the picture..but as far as the mounts go if you have a horse/unicorn and wings i think you should be able to combine them and turn them in to a pegasus...a lion/tiger/ you could mix them and turn the into a manticore. and the pets should be able to actually fight beside you as a partner in any battle even on quests not just have cards to where you have to age your pets to use them cards. That is just an idea that i wanted to throw out there

I like this idea, except for the part where it says "Girlie" and "manly"! I find that kind of offensive :( because some girls love orthrus's and wolves and dragons, like me, not pixies and unicorns and rainbows and faries! no fair if the boys only get to be the "manly" spells!

Survivor
May 12, 2009
i would love to be any thing i thing it cool to transform. but i think i would like to be a dragon or master wizard him self. smile
also it would be cool if they had there own set of spells to help you on quests

thank you

Survivor
Aug 07, 2010
me personally would love to be a squrpion or fire elf just like a well not even a monster like a sand storm
:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :? :?

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
i would like to transorm into mounts pets and anything death related. i'm also thinking you should get more mounts in the crowns shop its getting pretty boring with only the ones we have right now. i was thinking like giant bats or something. and when is celestia gonna be open my life is waiting for it to open and my death is almost there. it would also be more fun if we had a better chance of getting pets were farming for so we dont have to take days to get it . :( :( :(

Survivor
Jan 12, 2009
I don't care much for the idea of transforming for it's own sake.

Now on the other hand if it were required to access a quest area by flying, swimming, climbing, burrowing etc. to get there then that would make it exciting and worth while.

And if you had to quest to achieve the transformation as you do for a school pet, even better.

I'd much rather earn it than buy it or have it given to me.

Perhaps there could be progressive levels of transformation. In keeping with the flavor of the game, novice to master level transformers.

You could tie it in with crafting and require the correct reagents for each transformation.

Maybe it could all be combined in an epic quest to save Bartleby.
Burrow to his roots. Fly to his branches. Climb him. OK now I'm stretching it a bit. But you get the idea.

Now to answer the question. It doesn't matter what I'm able to transform into as long as it serves a purpose other than just for fun or to show off.