Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday - 8-27-10

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 04, 2009
Survivor
Feb 24, 2009
no question, and speaking for all firemages everywhere, a draconian. nuff said.

Survivor
May 31, 2010
a lot of people have been wondering if they could change their appearence or name, without making another character. We already have a dye shop, why not make a shop( not a crowns only thing please) where they could change their appearence.
This idea could get you guys some more players. :D

Survivor
Jul 10, 2010
If i could transform into ANYTHING on the game i would transform into... STORMZILLA!

Survivor
May 31, 2009
RavinoSamel wrote:
I wanna be Estrakir Gloomthor, have the cheat power in hand, cast super powerful Scarecrowns and Fire Power Novas, destroy traps, cast mutants spells and defeat the any young wizards that I find in my way!
The trasformations only make you look like them not give you there powers

Survivor
Nov 07, 2009
i would be any level 48 spell storm lord, dragon, scarecrow, cerbrus, rebirth, ice giant, and power nova if i mist any tell me :) :-) :D :-D

Survivor
Aug 08, 2009
woot my first forum thingy lol. i would love to turn into a centaur! it would be so cool since you know its half horse and half human ( wizard ) xD

Survivor
May 31, 2009
Oh well I think that I reaaly would want to be a fairy, sprite, or a unicorn. Maybe a dragon :D

Survivor
May 01, 2010
:-) I wold love if i can change the dragon into a mighty riding dragon and all the elements were the same a frost dragon and a fire dragon :D :-) :)

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
i would transform into a storm dragon hybrid. it would be fun to fly around the worlds and stuff. :D :-) 8)

Survivor
May 22, 2009
I would love to be able to turn into birds that could actually fly up in the air THAT would be awesome. And each bird would belong to each school, and you could make some that are permanent.

Thanks,
John Willowstone
level 45 and a 1/2

Survivor
Aug 07, 2010
Oh, Well tough decision , but I think if you could Transform into ANY Creature I would say We the wizards should be able to transform into a Wraith or a Collosus Those would be some Sweet Transformations! :D But Its just a thought

Wolf Emerald, Pet Veteran(Need More Ranked Racers)
Level 33, Necromancer

Survivor
Mar 30, 2010
We should be able to transform ourselves into any animal in the world. I've created a list below of examples:

1. Elephants
2. Cats
3. Dogs
5. Fish
6. Dragons
7. Etc

With Care:
hgjdthtyju

Survivor
Sep 04, 2009
Survivor
Apr 03, 2010
Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
i think it would be really cool if you could become your own or someone else's mount. Like a dragon or unicorn or whatever, Then instead of following or porting to someone every five seconds you could take them there yourself. Another thing that would be cool was if more than one person could ride a mount, you could invite someone to ride and have fun and stuff. I think you should be able to train, feed, and take care of you mount to (if you know it's alive) it should have a stable, food and training grounds. Thx 4 listening

Survivor
May 12, 2010
For transformations i would want a heckhound, a normal krok(not krokomummy), a mander and a dragon(like the ones in dragonspyre not the pets)

Survivor
May 13, 2009
Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
i want to make it where you can turn your self in to a mount for like 300,gold:-)

Survivor
Feb 10, 2010
I think I would be wraith, storm lord, triton, fire dragon, or an evil drake. Hey I gotta be a little evil

Survivor
May 12, 2010
wizardKeegan wrote:
ohh i would be a ninja pig because they are squishy and they have a curly tale!

yeah i forgot to list the ninja pigs in my last post. I would like to transform to one :)

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
Didn't read all of the posts, so I don't know if this was mentioned, but I'd like to turn into an owl like Gamma.

Rogan Firehammer

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
I would be any foe :D ex)scarlet screamer :D Also a dragon,kraken,fire hound,storm hond,and a jade oni 8) 8) 8) 8) spectra,any hound but all free

Survivor
Sep 17, 2009
Oh my! I didnt read the assignment.
:) Storm Minotaur (could you see a storm wizard with the double attach of Minotaur). Light purple with yellow horns, maybe sparks coming off its ax.
:D Mythic Kracken : jump out of dueling circle and stand on two legs.
8) Wish some of the following had wings:
Crocks in Crockatopia
:-) Thieves in MarlyBone
Ninja pigs of Mooshu