Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday - 8-27-10

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
Having the opportunity to transform into one specific creature at will would be REALLY cool (like a shapeshifter?!). For this, it would probably make the most sense if that creature was from your own school...like a dragon for fire, an Orthrus for myth, etc.

Survivor
Nov 14, 2009
Professor Falmea wrote:
Welcome to another Feedback Friday! As you know, we'll start things out with the topic. You'll post your feedback in this thread on that subject (and only that subject, please - the rest of the message board is open for you to comment on other topics).

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

This week, inquiring minds would like to know... if you could transform into ANY creature in game, what would it be (friend/foe/pet/mount... anything)?

Again, I'll let you all start it off, and I'll chime in later. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts! Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend!
i would transform into malistaire or slyvia drake and thank you for this awesome game

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
Survivor
May 20, 2009
Survivor
May 22, 2010

Hi, and thank you for taking your time to sit down and read this. I honestly think that you should change the Stormzilla. When it starts to attack, it cranes it's neck to the ground, which makes it look like it's almost headbutting the enemy. ( Not really but it would be cool though. My point is is that it's looking at the ground. ) I also think you should make the Bazaar sell pets again. Only the 48 pets and crowns only. I recently noticed that you were making new schools. Okay, that would be cool but, Sun, Moon, and Star, is what I heard? Not exactly the best decision by adding the different schools. ( I like the normal old school schools. You should go for it, but not Moon, Sun, AND Star. ) One more thing is that the spell "Phoenix" is a very well powered spell and looks great, BUT. It will freeze up when it is being casted, almost looking like stone. But Thanks for reading, and please enjoy my requests. Thanks! :D

Survivor
Sep 05, 2008
Survivor
Apr 24, 2009
Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
I think you should be able to turn in to a fire dragon and it can fly in the air and any spell you want but it for crowns but no very much tho i wish you can fly it the air in wizard101 and you can ride modersicles and if you want to turn in to something you just right click it and then pay and you turn in to it :D and turn in to a bad guy or pet or mount :D plz reply to me if you like this plz :D later

fire wizard
level 48 fire rools :D

Survivor
May 23, 2010
i noticed there wasnt that many girl transformations so i was thinking about turning into a fairy or something that is pink! i love the color pink so i am hoping to transform into something pick pink face!

Survivor
Sep 08, 2009
I think that we should be able to turn into any pet that we already have, except bigger

Survivor
May 30, 2010
Professor Falmea wrote:
Welcome to another Feedback Friday! As you know, we'll start things out with the topic. You'll post your feedback in this thread on that subject (and only that subject, please - the rest of the message board is open for you to comment on other topics).

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

This week, inquiring minds would like to know... if you could transform into ANY creature in game, what would it be (friend/foe/pet/mount... anything)?

Again, I'll let you all start it off, and I'll chime in later. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts! Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend!
lost soul and friend

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
well, if i HAD to say, i'd transform into a life version of thundersnake or a seraph :D :D :D

Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
i would like to turn into orthrus , wraith , centaur , phoenix and dragon

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
Definitely a wraith or scarecrow. =D

Maybe a dragon that would be cool too :D

Survivor
Jul 22, 2009
Being able to turn into a frostcaller would be the BEST. <3
Maybe even a white lioness? Any of the pretty creatures on the game would be nice. :) Thanks for listening.

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
I think it would be awesome if we could turn into like a:
Kraken
Hydra
Stormzilla
Ghost (like a lost soul- but have an option for the different colors, like yellow, blue, green, and red)
Firecat
Lightning Bat
Storm Bird (or ice or fire bird)
One of those GH bears
The teachers from the schools
Malistaire
and one I think would be the most cool of all:

Our character- with no hat on, and wearing casual clothing (like a tshirt and jeans and sneakers) or something. maybe if possible, you could like have an option where you choose the clothes you wear. thatd be really cool!!!!

Survivor
Aug 02, 2009
Survivor
Feb 22, 2010
Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
The tree from the Nature's Wrath spell, like the ones in Grizzleheim!

Survivor
Jun 09, 2010
Survivor
Oct 17, 2008
Personally, I think we should take transformations to the next level. For example, If you added flying transformations, there would be a button on the side, when you press it a map will come up and you could select where you would want to go. Then you would change into that creature you purchused and fly to that spot, this would help many people. But, It should have a level limit and people can only go where they've gone before. Do you catch what I'm saying?

~ Level 44 Life Wizard,
Rowan WillowLeaf

Survivor
Jan 20, 2010
I think you should be able to transform into the level 48 pets. if it's your type it is for free but other schools its money or crowns.That would be so awesome , Also you should be able to turn into hounds that would be cute!

Emily Frostsong-master pyromancer

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008