Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday - 8-27-10

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Survivor
Jan 05, 2009
I also agree with the first post. That would be a great way to play and represent your school at the same time. You could earn a new costume for yourself after however many levels( it depends on how many creatures you have in your school). Like you said you would get your own schools costumes for free but others for a bit of gold. If they use something like this in the game please don't make them extremely expensive like breeding a pet( way too expensive by the way!) or make you buy crowns because that will just turn people off of it.
To answer the original question by my teacher I would want to be either a Triton or the Cracken. Even though I'm in the fire school I LOVE the storm creatures. They're just so cool.

Level 50 Grand Master of Fire,
Eathen Ashstalker.
P.S. Thanks for listening!

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008

I would like to transform into a Dragon. I've always thought it would be neat to fly! And My Friends could ride on My back!! :-)

Survivor
Aug 08, 2009
Malistaire Drake or several of the highest ranking bosses would be great! thanks.

Survivor
May 19, 2010
hmmm what i would want to do is transform into my grand spell for example mine is storm lord but only your schools grand spell only if you had it though if you didnt then you could only transform into one of YOUR spells or YOUR pets i would love to be a triton just swimming around

Survivor
May 26, 2010
you should be able to transform into a drake. ( dragon ) but your pet runs beside you. That would be totally awesome!!!

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Well before i suggest anything, when you use a wand attack when using the krok mummy potion, you end up walking sideways. And maybe you could be you're school rank 6 spells

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
i agree with legofan6170 tranform into yourn owne school and with the other chools you have

Survivor
Oct 09, 2008
i would go with like someone else said the school spell things and then other schools cost gold or crowns

Grandmaster fire wizard seth hawkrider

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
I would like if we got to choose any spell of our choice to transform into

Survivor
Dec 08, 2009
If I could transform into any creature it would be either hydra or minataur.

Survivor
May 11, 2009
it be awesome to transform into anything!
it be sooooo much fun can we plz be able to transform into anything? plz!?!

Survivor
Jun 16, 2010
i would like to turn into malistare for a day or a person from celestia 8) :D :-D

Survivor
Jul 02, 2010
Dragonbrethe wrote:
I would A Hydra because I would have three heads be a DRAGON and be able to fly what is better then that?
I I agree with this player because it would be cool to do the stuff this player said. what fun would that be? u could fly have three heads wings what more do u want? and i think there should be a malistar one to lol. :) :-) :)

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
i think you should be able to transform into one of your schools spells, for example, fire-fire elf, ice- collosus, balance-scorpion, death-wraith, myth-cyclops, and lastly life-satyr

Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
Either one of the pigs Ninja Pig or Piggle, because they are so funny and cute!

Survivor
May 19, 2009
I would turn into a hydra cause their just beast, i would alos wish since you work for arena gear that you could trade the gear or tickets to your other characters. Bcause you did work for those tickets, please take my comment as a serious thing, thank you. :) :-o :D :-) 8) :P :-P :P ;) ;-)

Survivor
Aug 09, 2010
This should happen. If your a male balance wizard you can be one of the menbers of Order of the Fang.

Pyromancer = Dragon

Ice wizard = Giant

Diviners = Triton

Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
Survivor
Jun 12, 2010
I would want to be some kin of gurtok. the ones i can remember right now are gurtok demon, and gurtok firebender. or an oni like plague oni, jade oni, and death oni.(are there more?) well that would be cool. or maybe even malistair!

Survivor
Feb 12, 2010
I think you should be able to turn into spells like WRAITH and SCARECROW all the high lvl spells for your school

sincerely,
theDeathKing

Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
um my best transformation that comes up in my mind is for you to be able to transform in to a big oni not the normal size but a bit a smaller, but not to small. My other opinion is for you to be able to change into your grand master spell for example: Fire Dragon, Ice Giant, Storm Lord, Bartelby (Rebirth), Orthrus, And Scarecrow and a hydra. :D :) hope you guys like my deas :)

Survivor
Apr 04, 2009
i would like to be a decaying watch guard over in the great spyer i think that would be sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kewl :-) :D

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
well i would be a marleybone female poodle yes its kinda creapy, but i would also be a snow serfent. yea so wat is wrong if i cant spell serfent so wat i realy want to be a heck hound he is very strong i have one named lord midnight... !!!

wizard101 name:molly daydreamer 8) lv. 15 or 16 8)