Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday - 8-27-10

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 21, 2009
i would like my wizard to turn into a ghost and go into a grave into the under world and beable to turn into any mount but a ghost and i want the unicorn mount to be a ghost but have stars on her body and she would have wings and you could still ride it :D and this would all be free for my wizard only in the mount shop! ;) serously yours mimi189

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
Survivor
Jul 08, 2010
Survivor
May 04, 2009
i would like to turn into any of the school pets, and a drake from ds it would be cool if you could turn into any of the pets you have but life size :D

Survivor
Jul 25, 2009
of all the characters I would like to be able to transform into, it would be a fire dragon. it deals great power (especially with combinations of traps and blades) and continues to do so for three more rounds. it makes for a formidable attack!! :)

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Hello people that play wizard101 now some of you might not think the same as me but i would LOVE to trasnfrom into my main school myth pet orthrus! ORTHRUS ROCKS MYTH IS THE BEST SCHOOL OUT OF ALL THE SCHOOLS ALL MYTH PEOPLE RULE! YEA! WHOOOOO! :D :D :D

Defender
Aug 13, 2010
What I would like to be able to Transform into...?

Definitely a Mander, 'cause those things are just too cool, especially their battle animations. No other creature is gonna cheer and clap their hands when they're about to get hit with a charged Sandstorm attack

They're docile, innocent critters. Even when Enscrolled, Charmed or chained up as a Slave the Mander will still try to have a bit of a smile on its face. :)

Survivor
May 17, 2009
I think it would be cool to turn into Charity MeowModon Mount. Also I think it would be cooleo to be able to turn into a battle drake. You could fly and see things from a flying point of veiw it would be really awesome. But most of all wouldnt it be awesomeness to be able to turn into anything you saw?
~Fiona NightStone & Kayla GhostGem

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Any kind of dragon. Like, a legitimate dragon. And maybe your friends could ride around on you! That would be awesome. Especially if we could fly.

Laura DragonRider, Grandmaster Ice.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2010
i think we should be able to be all the level 42 spells and for myth you could be minataur i think this would be cool :-D

Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
I was always fond of mythology, (not the class the real thing) so i would go with one of the dragons. (pet or spell)

Survivor
Mar 22, 2010
mine would be stormzilla storm lord helephant wraith hydra and fire colossus :D

Survivor
Jun 03, 2010
Dacken wrote:
I would love to be an minotaur :D I love to be an minotaur it would be nice

Note: I LOVE MINOTAURS xD

yah minataur transformation i tottaly agree i really want that transformation plz

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
Survivor
Jun 03, 2010
RockyJ wrote:
Professor Falmea wrote:
Welcome to another Feedback Friday! As you know, we'll start things out with the topic. You'll post your feedback in this thread on that subject (and only that subject, please - the rest of the message board is open for you to comment on other topics).

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

This week, inquiring minds would like to know... if you could transform into ANY creature in game, what would it be (friend/foe/pet/mount... anything)?

Again, I'll let you all start it off, and I'll chime in later. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts! Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend!

I would transform into Kraken because he is big, scary and cool looking at the same time and he rips lightning bolts from the sky in order to demolish all who stand in his way
yah i also think we could be level 22 spells too that would be sweet but still mostly wraith helephant stormzilla hydra collosus minataur and satyr

Survivor
Feb 11, 2009

I would pick animals, not teachers! If you could turn into a teacher, that would just be weird! I mean, teachers should keep THEMSELVES, and not let us take them over! Everyone would just be trying to say that they are the real person! Oh yea, and I think you should be able to transform for as long as you want! and it should be FREE! And just because people are higher levels, doesnt mean they should get ALL the cool pets!
P.S. Who says girls want pixies and faries? Maybe some girls dont like that kind of stuff, like me!

Survivor
Aug 17, 2009
It would be cool to change into the pet you are except the size of a wizard. Also it would be cool if we could transform into malistaire! :D

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
i think it would be really cool if you could turn into your pets and the gh bosses or anything

Survivor
Jun 06, 2010
Survivor
Dec 10, 2009
I would want to be something from deathschool or wraith and i think that you guys should have adeath world like a grave yard that would be super cool and where you canhave a haunted house and have like undead all over there just an idea

Survivor
Dec 15, 2009
Survivor
Jul 15, 2010
A spectre OR gurtok/helephant would be nice, considering there is one gurtok/helephant for each element.

I'd like to transform into an Oni/gurtok or Draconian myself...

Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
I would like to be able to transform into any of the professors. That would be so cool!!!!!