Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday - 8-27-10

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
i think we should turn to our lvl 48 spells for everyone like death crow and sense life is just a tree they can have satyr 8)

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
I would like it if we could change into Malistare Drake, Syliva Drake, Cyrus Drake or any of the teachers. :-)

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
yeah is would be nice if you can turn into your friends or your foes

Survivor
Apr 06, 2009
i would transform into a danger hound, a storm cat, or a fire serpent. :D

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
i would want to be a hydra i love that spell so yes that is what i would want to be

Survivor
Apr 03, 2010
hey I think it would be awesome if there was a triton pet for storm people (in celestia or something)and we could transform into those! also the female dogs in marleybone for girls since there doesn't seem to be many girl transformations. Also, if we could transform into mounts like a white mare or that chestnut pony with purple stars.

cya!
Grandmaster Diviner

Survivor
Aug 19, 2010
I would change into any of the ice monsters for free and change into bosses that i defeat like the boss at the end in the haunted cave.(i forgot is name) 8) :D :P

signed:
lvl 17 Wiz Chelsea Icethorn

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
I like the idea of hydra because you get three things out of it, one being a dragon, two being more than three elements, and three if wings added you could fly. Also the ice hound idea because I also love wolves and thats what they look like. Or even the diseased wildclaw :)

Survivor
Oct 02, 2009
I think it would be cool to turn into the coolest spells. Like Fire dragon, or maybe some funny things too like pets like other people have said but I think that whatever you turn into should have some kind of ability like in pet derbys; like if you were hydra when you went into a battle you would have the card hydra, also if you weren't in a battle you could do a dance. each thing that you transform into could do a dance like your pet. and Fire dragon could fly, like a fire dragon mount exept YOUR the mount. I think that would be cool and I agree that they should have girl transformations as well and maybe add some higher lvl transformations. because if you are say lvl ten and you want to transform into a gobbler, then you would have to buy crowns or spend gold and at that lvl you don't want to waste your gold cause its limited where as lvl 45-50 have lots of gold. maybe even to much until they get the crafting quest. Also, could you go into a realm where if you have transformed then you could be that monster. and do battles where other monsters could act as your minons. Thats all I have to say, for now. (It would be cool to turn into a pet and have someone buy you.) :D

Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
If i could transform into any creature i would transform into a Shark. :-P You know why? Cause i would be swimming fast, furiously,amazingly, and having fun! :-D And in my opinnion this Feedback Friday was amazing! 8) 8) 8) 8)

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
LegoFan6113 wrote:
I think that for transforming you caould transform into creatures of your school for free and others for a cost of gold. Also vary transformations by gender for example if you are Life and a boy you can turn into a Satyr or Centaur for free or if it's a girl then a Fairy or Dryad for free but if you wanan be a Fire Elf and you are Life then it costs money gold or crowns.

i agree i would love to be a scarecrow or a wraith :-o

Survivor
Sep 06, 2008
Into a Lady Cat like the housing sales person ,or Fairy ,Spirte or a seprhan ! OR any other female feline smilar to the Marleybone Cats. Thank You

Survivor
Jun 06, 2010
the idea of turning into something else is odd, but i'd probably be a hydra or the judgment girl.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
i would like to transform into a ice collosues (hope i spelled it right )

Survivor
Dec 15, 2008
Survivor
Nov 27, 2008
i would like to be a dragon or a hydra and it wold be cool to be big :D

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
OK i would say being Malistare for a day would be cool, and we could battle other players because having 10,000 life would be awesome! but i think being Malistare would be cool. i bet he has some awesome spells. hmmm lolz

Written By: Sydney Earthwalker

Survivor
Apr 03, 2009
I would be a pet of any kind or a mount.
Like Hydra, Orthrus, Icehound, Frostzilla, and wraith.

As for mounts I'd chose all the living mounts because if you turned into a broom or wings that would be just freaky....

And if you could make MORE mounts I think a firecat should be one Maybe more dragon colors, and heckhounds as mounts as well.

:-P

Survivor
Apr 06, 2009
I would love to turn into any kind of school pet. It would be awesome. thx for listening.

joshua shadowhunter lvl50 ice grandmaster or joshua waterforge level39 storm

Survivor
Apr 07, 2009
Survivor
Sep 10, 2009
I would like to transform into something representing your school.....
For example:

Balance: SandStorm

Life: Floating Leaf

Death: Ghost

Storm: Lighting

Ice: Snowflake

Fire: A Flame

Myth: ..? Well, you guys are VERY creative, so you could come up with something for Myth

And it's free, only if it's the school your wizard is from.
For another example:

If your a Balance wizard, then the sandstorm is free.
But if the Balance wizard wants to transform as the floating leaf, then it costs some gold or crowns.......(please dont make these expensive!)

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
I would love to turn into some type of animal. Wolf, owl, cat, fox, bear, raven, etc. That would be so cool! :D

Survivor
Nov 14, 2009
If i could turn myself to anything I would turn myself into a ninja pig, storm lord, Malistaire or helephant. Oh yeah that would be SO cool!!! :D :D :D

Survivor
Apr 03, 2010
Survivor
Aug 23, 2009