Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday - 8-27-10

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 02, 2009
My idea is that when you get a pet or mount or deafet an enemy you would get a belt (for the enemys i would be one of the possoble drop items) and differant delts would that would transform you into different things>

Survivor
Jan 02, 2010

I would turn into a red dragon mount! To cast spells I would breathe fire

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
Dragonbrethe wrote:
I would A Hydra because I would have three heads be a DRAGON and be able to fly what is better then that?

Hydras are a type of dragon but, they cant fly.

Survivor
Feb 19, 2010
Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
Dragonbrethe wrote:
I would A Hydra because I would have three heads be a DRAGON and be able to fly what is better then that?

Hydras are a type of dragon but, they cant fly.

Survivor
Mar 05, 2009
Survivor
Aug 01, 2010
well since professor dalia said anything i would like to transform into cyrus drake. i was thinking instead of monster transformations in the crown shop i was thinking teacher transformations.

Survivor
Jul 27, 2009
ok.... i'm not sure if we can pick a creature in the game or in real life, but i pick a PENGUIN or a TRITON!!! If i could turn to a triton i could swim all around wherever i go! XD

Survivor
Oct 26, 2009
I would love to be hmmm heckhouds, oh and like when you in a transformation we could get that spell in our spellbook and when it wears o you dont have that spell anymore and maybe the higher the spell that comes with that transformation the higher the cost :-D

Survivor
May 16, 2010
Survivor
Jul 14, 2008
Survivor
Mar 12, 2009
Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
I would LOVE to transform into a Firedragon, heckhound, oni, kraken, AND hydra. it would be great if you transform into the firedragon and you could fly over buildings. P.S. This is Emma DragonFinder Level 46-50 Myth and Death wizard.

Survivor
Nov 09, 2008
hmm well i would love to be one of those"Undead Wizards" like in dragonspyre....those are cool. and also a wraith!!!!! kraken, minotaur, sunbird, one of those coven ravens, ice wyvern, centaur, dryad, or pixie......wraith would be the best and same with spectre

~Taylor watergem~
~GrandMaster Necromancer~

Survivor
Mar 10, 2010
I would transform into a wraith i think they have an awsome phisical attack and i love the way they cast spells.

zachary soulwraith lvl 50 necromancer. Hey my name even has wraith in it.

Survivor
Mar 04, 2010
if i could transform into anything i wanna transform into a grand master storm wizard because my grand myth is not very dominate

Survivor
Jan 10, 2009
LegoFan6113 wrote:
I think that for transforming you caould transform into creatures of your school for free and others for a cost of gold. Also vary transformations by gender for example if you are Life and a boy you can turn into a Satyr or Centaur for free or if it's a girl then a Fairy or Dryad for free but if you wanan be a Fire Elf and you are Life then it costs money gold or crowns.

Legofan this was an amazing idea i would like this to happen for fire you should be able to transform into a sunbird and a heckhound for boys and for girls fire cat and phoenix.I think its logic since your own school tansform is free you should be able to transform each (wizards101choice) time for example each 4 hours or so

Survivor
Jun 07, 2010
I would SO turn into the white tiger mount (I dont know what it is called) or the Hydra. maybe even the banshee pet. I cant decide

Survivor
Feb 28, 2010
Hi i'm Galen Dragonsword level 50 and if we could transform in to any thing it should be are foes.Like if we wonted to be Malistare or some thing like that we would have to pay but if it is some thing like a those dragon things in dragon spyre we would not have to pay.So you could basicaly you could be any foe. i'm level 50 :-)

Explorer
Jun 11, 2009
a helephant,

a dragonspyre warrior ( female)

a little butterfly

a tree ( not a treant or a talking tree, just a normal tree sliding around, that would be hilarious XD)

Survivor
Mar 08, 2009
I would like to be able to transform into our pets and/or our mounts. We see them all the time and love them cause they are cool. Maybe would could look like them now too. Even switch them if you have to. Make us our pets, and our pets us, but smaller :D

Survivor
Sep 24, 2008
I would want to turn into the Dragon Titan, Storm Lord, Kraken, or Triton. By the way I love the game Kingsisle!!!

Survivor
Apr 24, 2009
soulguage wrote:
I would turn into a Fire Dragon/Wraith/Stormzilla

Blaze Green
Magus Pyromancer

Secondary School
Storm

Dude totally agree with ya exept also hydra to

Survivor
May 30, 2009
I think we should be able to transform into our pet's or a dragon. Maybe we can even use a transformation power depending on what class you are. :D

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008