Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday - 8-27-10

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
Professor Falmea wrote:
Welcome to another Feedback Friday! As you know, we'll start things out with the topic. You'll post your feedback in this thread on that subject (and only that subject, please - the rest of the message board is open for you to comment on other topics).

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

This week, inquiring minds would like to know... if you could transform into ANY creature in game, what would it be (friend/foe/pet/mount... anything)?

Again, I'll let you all start it off, and I'll chime in later. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts! Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend!

I think that if there was any kind of new transformations that you would have a list of creatures (your school only) and that you could pick what you your pet or your mount wanna change into. the girls have a list of girlie creatures and boys have a list of manly creatures. l.ike on balance for your a girl then there is a choice for judgement thatd be a girl. for a boy there is hydra. storm i think the triton shark kraken stormzilla any of them could be girl/boy. but storm lord is definitely a boy. life dryad/ seraph/ pixies/imp for a girl. boy leprechaun/imp/centaur/rebirth/satyr. you get the picture..but as far as the mounts go if you have a horse/unicorn and wings i think you should be able to combine them and turn them in to a pegasus...a lion/tiger/ you could mix them and turn the into a manticore. and the pets should be able to actually fight beside you as a partner in any battle even on quests not just have cards to where you have to age your pets to use them cards. That is just an idea that i wanted to throw out there ;)

Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
hmmmmmm i say wolves and other animals like that, in the crown shop you can add some thing like transformations and it goes into your back pack and you can chose wizard or any animal you chosed in the crown shop. but if you do please make wolves and make a reason able price. um animals ill list some that come to me ... wolves bats owls fish?, skunks rats elephants mice cows pegasus ( sorry if spelt wrong, its the horse with wings o and also a good mount option). hope i helped!!!!!!!!!!!

Survivor
May 16, 2009
I would be my pet Heckhound Gizmo mostly because he is my cutest and favorite pet. WIZARD101 RULES!!! :D

Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
If I could change into anything in the game it would be a Stormzilla. Because I have a Stormzilla pet so when i change into a Stormzilla I can be like my pet's brother. LOL! Thank you for reading.

Survivor
Sep 27, 2009
if i could be anything it would be a fire dragon or an ice warrior!

Survivor
Nov 26, 2009
Survivor
Jun 05, 2010
If I was to transform into any thing in the game i would choose a Dragon or a wraith! :D :D :D :D

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
what if instead of YOU turning into something, you could throw a "potion bomb" and turn other wizards into stuff or, you or your mount could turn invisible! huh? huh?

Adept pyromancer

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
I think that it would be cool to be able to turn into a Helephant, Centaur, or a Kraken!

Defender
May 27, 2010
i would like some new mounts like a heckhound mount or any kind of dog mount like orthrus, ice hound, storm hound those kinds of things

also do you think you could make some changes to the vampire spell i mean its not exactly one of the coolest looking spells but do you think you could change its look

also do you think you could change the lvl 48 hybrid pets so they give their own unique spell like cerberus i bet the cerberus spell would be awesome

Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
Survivor
Dec 15, 2009
Survivor
Oct 24, 2008
Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
soulguage wrote:
I would turn into a Fire Dragon/Wraith/Stormzilla

I agree! I'd loooooove to be a Wraith. but for gold tho...
and I'd want a tiger pet, because I love my tiger mount!!! :-D <3

Survivor
Feb 19, 2010
Professor Falmea wrote:
Welcome to another Feedback Friday! As you know, we'll start things out with the topic. You'll post your feedback in this thread on that subject (and only that subject, please - the rest of the message board is open for you to comment on other topics).

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

This week, inquiring minds would like to know... if you could transform into ANY creature in game, what would it be (friend/foe/pet/mount... anything)?

Again, I'll let you all start it off, and I'll chime in later. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts! Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend!

It'd Be Cool If You Could Become A Triton, Or Become A Clone of Malistaire With 10,000 Health And Have All The Spells He Uses!

Survivor
Oct 06, 2009
I would LOVE to be a Heck Hound,Minotaur,Draconian,and You can turn into pet but bigger. Maybe Malistare

Survivor
May 04, 2010
collosus, helephant, jade oni, minotaur, stormzilla, centuar, draconion ( any kind ), triton, orthurus, ice giant, fire dragon, hydra, ghost ( red, yellow, blue and green ), wraith , scarecrow ( spell kind ), wildclaw , phoenix, kraken, seraph, ice wyvern, satyr, meowiarty, wooden golem, metal golem ( stove looking one ), malistaire, pets ( all of them ) , every mount, pop's o leary type cat transformation, sheep ( ghost one or alive one ) school's teacher ( both the student and assistent for death school ), vampire, ghoul, banshee, lightning bats ( three of them ) etc

Survivor
Sep 20, 2009
If i could transform into any creature in the game it would have to be ... the uh ... a collosus. You could be really tall and look over everyone.

~ Gabrielle Silverdust Grand Ice

Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
Well, i think that it would be totally awesome if you could turn into your schools pet (satyr, hydra, minotaur, etc.) whenever you wanted to! :) :-) :D :-o 8) :P ;)

Survivor
Aug 02, 2010
Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
I would like to be a minotaur. I think minotaurs are the bestliest spell in the game ;) I agree with the school transformations. So myth could be- minotaur, cyclopes, troll, and maybe orthrus. Those are my ideas for myth. Storm could be- storm bat, kraken, stormzilla, and maybe triton. Fire could be- firecat, fire elf, sunbird, and helephant. Ice could be- snow serpent, evil snowman, collossus, and maybe ice giant. Death could be- death pixie, ghoul, skeletal pirate, and wraith. Life could be- fairy, sprite, natures wrath/treant, and satyr. And balance could be- scorpion, gobler, and hydra. Thies is just my opinion but i think it is a pretty good one at that.

.:Blake Goldmancer:. ~Grandmaster Conjurer~
.:Blake Jademancer:. ~Grandmaster Theurgist~

Survivor
Dec 11, 2009
I'd be the DEADLY Hydra! I chose this because it's the STRONGEST one I know.javascript:emoticon('');

Survivor
Feb 23, 2009
If I could be anything on wizard 101 i would be a frost giant because i would be the ruler of the sky, i would be ice, and i could stomp on anyone or anything in my path.... including Malistaire

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
i would transform into a ......... NATURE'S WRAITH :D :D
i love nature :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

live
love
plant :)

- matthew legendwhisper lvl 50 life

Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
LegoFan6113 wrote:
I think that for transforming you caould transform into creatures of your school for free and others for a cost of gold. Also vary transformations by gender for example if you are Life and a boy you can turn into a Satyr or Centaur for free or if it's a girl then a Fairy or Dryad for free but if you wanan be a Fire Elf and you are Life then it costs money gold or crowns.

That would be totally AWESOME!