Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday - 8-27-10

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 30, 2010
Survivor
May 31, 2010
if i could turn into a monster from the game . . . i would be a wraith i would stell all souls of the wizard101 world plus wraith's are sweet kind and caring when there not killing or eating souls

Survivor
May 13, 2010
Survivor
May 18, 2009
Defender
Jul 15, 2009
LegoFan6113 wrote:
I think that for transforming you caould transform into creatures of your school for free and others for a cost of gold. Also vary transformations by gender for example if you are Life and a boy you can turn into a Satyr or Centaur for free or if it's a girl then a Fairy or Dryad for free but if you wanan be a Fire Elf and you are Life then it costs money gold or crowns.

I like this idea, but what if I WANTED to change into a centaur with my girl charachter. But what if I wanted to change into a Drayad with my boy charachter. Just sayin'

Survivor
Jun 29, 2010
Survivor
Dec 29, 2008
Survivor
Nov 23, 2008
Survivor
May 19, 2009
I would love to be an minotaur :D I love to be an minotaur it would be nice

Note: I LOVE MINOTAURS xD

Survivor
May 21, 2009
Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
I think it would be really fun to be able to turn into any pet, but bigger :) !
Yours truly,
Ronan DragonRider

Survivor
Nov 05, 2009
Survivor
Nov 27, 2008
If i could transform into anything i would transform into a ice lord night shade. :-D

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
I would totally wanna be a frost giant, i know they arent that strong, but they are awesome.

Survivor
Jan 03, 2009
If I could turn into any creature it would probably be a dragon. Think about it turning into your own grand spells that were life size that would be AMAZING :D Thx for listening

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
i would fool my friends by transforming into merle ambrose and say that they were expelled from ravenwood!

Survivor
Jun 12, 2009
i would like it if depending on what your school is you should be able to transform on your school for free. like if you were myth minotaur troll cyplopse transformation should be free dut if you wanted to be goul or satyr you have to pay gold or crowns. thx for listening :-D

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Well, some people already found out how to turn into your pet, go to the house page, click port to home and quickly unequipt house before you port to your house and your your pet or mount. It lats around 6 minutes. The only thing about that is when you talk the bubble is off center of the pet because its just a glitch. (dont fix that plz :? ) And i think turning into a friend or dragon or a bird would be cool.
~Samantha Crowvault lvl 50 death
~Mackenzie Jadeheart lvl 47 storm

Survivor
May 10, 2009
dragon no questions asked its my favorite i fly breath fire and i am HUGE
kevinsilvergem grand master ice

Survivor
Jun 10, 2009
I would like to be a storm hound, ice hound, heckhound, danger hound, ghost hound, or inferno hound. It would also be cool to be a different mythological creatuar that isn't in the game like a griffin or cerberus(with 3 heads unlike the pet).

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
Survivor
Jan 12, 2009
I agree with LegoFan6113 that is a vary good idea so many poeple who have stop playing this cause it got boring will play again and will tell friends more often and people who play this now would LOVE it!!

Survivor
Jul 05, 2010