Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday - 8-27-10

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 26, 2010
I think it would be a great idea to be able at a certain level to be able to transform in to the most powerful creature of your school for free. it would be a way to us magic outside of duels.

Survivor
Feb 02, 2010
Survivor
Jul 12, 2010
OOO! a good one.

I would have to say STORMZILLA! just terrorize your friends houses in a stormzilla costume/ Transformation

Delver
Aug 10, 2009
Well since I'm a student of FIRE it would be awesome if I could permanently turn myself into a Fire Dragon.
Please do this for me and all my fiery friends here at RavenWood.:D
I love you Professor Falmea and every thing here in the many worlds of Wizard101.

Your #1 Student,
Alexander DragonTamer
:-):-):-):-):-)

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
I think that AnniChan's request is a good one i would also like to turn into the pet hounds (storm,ice,fire,balance,myth,life,death). I think that turning into the wolf characters in grizzlehiem would be cool too.
Well i guess anything involving wolfs and dogs are fine with me.

Thanks for reading my request/comment.

lvl 44 myth wizard Suri Lionheart

Survivor
Jul 03, 2009
Survivor
Jul 05, 2010
i would problally do a sunbird because i want to fly so baddddddddd :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Survivor
May 01, 2010
Soul Servant, Magma Colossus, or an Icebird (One of this year's secret pets)

Hero
May 02, 2009
I would love to be a veteran terrorwing, and all the other sword-wielding draconians.

Survivor
May 21, 2009
I would be a pet from my school,fire.I would be a helephant for a pet.For a spell it would be a death spell wraith. Thanks for listning.

Survivor
Feb 13, 2010
Survivor
May 12, 2010
i would totally go with changing into a scarecrow or storm lord they are both
COOL :D :D :D

Survivor
Jul 08, 2010
i would like to turn into a wolf but a 4 legged walking wolf not like the ones in GH. it would also be nice if we could dye our hair color just like we dye our clothes

Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
Survivor
Jul 15, 2010
I would like to transform in to different things depending on your primary school. for death an example is wraith, myth: orthrus , life: centaur or stayr, fire: helephant, storm: stormzilla, balance: Hydra, ice: Colossus and that is all i hope you consider this idea to the game =)

Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
i would be a minotaur i could use my sword strike to use the axe and it still hits twice

Survivor
Jan 27, 2009
mllic wrote:
I think that the 'shock' and coolness' elements are the most desirable. The ability to suddenly appear as a thunder snake, or a dragon, or even a grizzle bear would be entertaining. I also think that many players would like to turn into non player characters, but that would create confusion, for new players, so it might not be advisable. Finally, I would recommend gobblers. They are humorous and just fun.
there already is a gobbler transformation in the crown shop just go to it and click the gold button beneath the picture area to buy it for 500 gold

Survivor
May 14, 2009
If i were to be anything in the game... i think that it would be something dog-like, maybe a heckhound, a storm hound, a tempest hound, DEFINITLYan orthrus or cerberus. Also i kind of began to think about this one... but i would also probably like to be a Storm Lord or a Triton; triton because i am inlove with the water, once i get in i cant get out, my dad calls me a fish... :D

Survivor
Jan 27, 2009
LegoFan6113 wrote:
I think that for transforming you caould transform into creatures of your school for free and others for a cost of gold. Also vary transformations by gender for example if you are Life and a boy you can turn into a Satyr or Centaur for free or if it's a girl then a Fairy or Dryad for free but if you wanan be a Fire Elf and you are Life then it costs money gold or crowns.

This is a very good idea if you ask me (as a level 50 necromancer) even though this does not relate much to the topic of transformation this is something i thought of as an example every other two weeks you could have a special mount appear in the shop for a couple of weeks like certain pets that seem like you could hop on and ride if they were big enough

Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
A drake, one of those ghosts in ds (like ronna sorrowscale in the academy) or a gh raven, gh wolf and a gh bear.

Survivor
Mar 06, 2009
i would be the the shadow weaver guy at the end of the celestia tower

Defender
Feb 09, 2009
forget about charging gold or crowns for the transformation, there are enough charges on the game already. i would like to transform into a centaur.
however, if you start a new class of peoples, centaur, fairy, satyr and the other woodland creatures, i'd like to change my classification to woodland creature.
"land shark" - saturday night live

Survivor
Jul 19, 2010
Ok , If I had the choice to be any transformation It would be a Hydra, Draconian, or have a Fire Dragon Mount And two quotes....... Wht's up with Celestia it's taking a while......And everthing in the crowns shop you should be able to buy with money.........

Survivor
May 20, 2009
yeah since there arnet many girl transformations would be a good idea to have one for a boy, and a different for a girl. But i would like to transfom into like a werewolf, wolf, dragon, possibly a draconian- these so far just fit my characters. Though instead of doing it for like one hour, could make it permanent but have ability to take it off. I: Just an idea...