Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday - 8-27-10

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
i think i'd like to be able to transform into a unicorn or a dragon ....just think it would be cool

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
I would absolutly want to be able to turn into your pets, but they enlarge! One reason i didn't say mounts is because i have five pages of pets XD I collect pets when i have enough gold :-D So turning into my pets would be the BEST thing Wizards has done so far

Survivor
May 22, 2010
If i could transform into any creature, i think it would be cool to have firezilla, or stormzilla. Also, what if we could transform and show only our outfits? like, floating armor it would be cool to also turn into the pet that your school gives, for example, helephant, or satyr. :D Thanks for listening, Molly Starmender, lvl 46, fire

Survivor
Mar 11, 2009
i would want to turn into a jade oni or a burnzilla... that would be soooo cool!!! :D

Survivor
Mar 22, 2010
LegoFan6113 wrote:
You could turn into one of your pets but bigger like as a transformation but it's your pet.
That would be auwsome

Survivor
Apr 08, 2010
I really want to be able to turn into a heckhound or any other hound for that matter.

Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
The answer to your question is CENTAUR!!!! I love the centaur spell and I wanna be able to be it, but maybe it could be a costume or mount. and the centaur would have the extra speed of a mount. :? :)

Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
Survivor
Apr 28, 2010
well i think being a mount or things of you school would be cool :) :-) :) :) :)

Survivor
Mar 29, 2010
Hi Wizard101 it is me Jubee15 now i would turn into a Mount Because they are awesome But maybe a pet to cause allot of people dont have mounts. But that is ok I just reallly realllly reallllllllly love mount hope my answer was good enough for you professer :D :-)

Survivor
Apr 21, 2009
Survivor
Feb 07, 2010
Turning your foe into a silly creature to tame or stun them for a round or two, or being able to turn yourself into an intimidating one with more power for one round of play, would be incredibly cool. The spells could be crafted only, a purchased or won treasure card, or could be trained for at a secret school and added to your deck. I think it would be a high pip spell. Everyone would want one!

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
Survivor
Jun 29, 2010
me i would like to turn into a white tiger he fast and strong and powerfull four legged mythcial animal

Explorer
Dec 20, 2009
Big Storm Lord taking up the entire path LOL

And does anyone notice that TEN PAGES WORTH OF POSTS WERE POSTED IN ONE DAY!

Taylor LotusFist Lv.50 GrandMaster Diviner
Taylor MoonGrove Lv.8 Apprentice Thaumertauge
Blaze BattleStrider Lv.30 Magus Conjurer

Survivor
Sep 14, 2009
Survivor
Feb 03, 2009
I think we should be able to transform into a minotuar cause minotuar are a myth.

Survivor
Jul 29, 2010
Survivor
May 23, 2009
I have a idea :D When a player defeats a monster they have a chance
of recieving something that lets the player turn into that monster
like defeating malistaire gives you a chance to turn into him
and you dont have to defeat monsters you can buy them also

But if i had to choose one it would be hmm uhh a kraken like the wild kraken
in nidavellir or what ever it is called

Survivor
May 28, 2009
I'd say my Inferno cat (just a firecat but much stronger). I've always wanted to find out how it is to be an animal, such as a cat or dog. That's why I'd choose my Inferno cat. Hey, Flamea, what would you want to become?

Survivor
Nov 19, 2009
Oh my goodness! I'm so glad you posted this! I've been thinking about this one for a LONG time, and I think it would be really neat if we could transform into our pets. Not just any pet though, the one's we receive from defeating a boss would just be pets. The ones we get from our school or from using a gift card would have special spells, not just those used by our human wizards. OH! And our human form would then appear as the pet to the pet, if you get what I'm saying. After transformation, the pet would be as big as we were in human form, and the human would be as big as the pet was.
My son got me started on this game about a year and a half ago, and in that time, I've thought of all kinds of things that would be really nice to have in the game. So thank you again for posting this discussion! I hope you all take some of the recommendations into consideration!

Elizabeth DarkHeart
GrandMaster Necromancer (aka - Elizabeth Firewalker - Master Pyromancer)

Survivor
Feb 03, 2010
If I could transform into anything in Wizards101 I would like to transform into a fire mander

Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
one thing, only one thing
ok fine a crecher that can turn in 2 anything 8) :) :-) :D :P

Survivor
Jun 27, 2009
I would turn into a dark fairy, ghoul, banshee, vampire, skeletal pirate, wraith, or scare crow

Survivor
Aug 30, 2008
I would like to be an icehouse/pet, draconian/friend, Malistare/foe, brngal tiger/mount.

BTW: i think that the ice collossus should be changed to ice puppy.