Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday - 8-27-10

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2009
Oh, this is SO up my street! =D
I think there should be:
Malistaire (So you can freak people out when you visit them. When you transform you should get an ability in menu chat to say: I am the Master of Death! =D)
Judgement
Seraph (My friend would kill to be able to do that!)
Kitty!
Bosses of the Spiral! (I've always wanted to look like the Katia person in The Crucible!)
Draconian! (Run around the commons saying DS is invading!)
Tempest (The hatching pet. The one that looks like a really angry Seraph!)
Satyr
Centaur
Unicorn (Lol!)
Ianthe Spectre/Undead Wizard
A triton!
-Steph x

Survivor
Oct 18, 2009
Survivor
Mar 06, 2010
It would be cool if you turned into things that fit in your house. Example: Balance could get transformed in Scarab, Scorpion, Hydra, and even pets you can get when you get when you hatch with the school pet.

Survivor
May 07, 2010
Survivor
Aug 27, 2009
i think you could transform to your pet and he to you, so for example you are a big dragon and your pet is a little man. Or you could transform to some of your schools creatures.

Survivor
Apr 08, 2010
I would LOVE to be able to transform into a wraith :-D it's my favorite.
I'm death and I know that having a wraith pet is awesome, so I really can't imagine actually being one, it would be so cool :-D

Survivor
Mar 07, 2010
Survivor
Dec 15, 2009
ANY THING. Well most would pick a pet or something in that nature, but me I would like to be the Grand of all Grands, the wizard with the skill to make his wand do magic that minds could only dream of, the man that taught me from the beginning to use my magic in ways that made me who I am Master Merle Ambrose.. We really dont know what he is capable of but what I seen at the beginning of the game he is the greatest wizard, he got more books in his room then all the teachers in the spiral. Master Ambrose made spells pop in front of me, also gave me a wand and a book everything I started with he gave me, and if it wont for him I wouldn't have these things. So you ask who would I want to be Its Merle Ambrose, I know people are naming all types of things, I,m loyal to this game. I sold my PS3, and X-box 360 to pay mygirls mom off for this game just to make sure I can still play from mouning to night I play this game. My birthday is coming up Sept 7 and I ask you Can I be Ambrose just for one day one hour...
Thank you wizard 101 for letting me speak time 5:11am.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
Survivor
Jan 01, 2010
i think that there should be more girl transformations and bosses should drop a potion thing to turn in to that boss.

~mmbb~

Survivor
Feb 28, 2010
I think it would be cool if when in celestia you turned into a aquatic creature like a triton storm sharkect. fell free to use my idea :D

Survivor
Dec 20, 2009
being a mini stormzilla or flamezilla would just be awesome! and also a NINJA PIG!!! XD well laters :D

Survivor
Dec 10, 2009
Explorer
Apr 29, 2010
I'd love to be a Dark Sprite.

Some other ideas:
Krokopatra
Yeva Spiderkeeper
Herkir
Katzenstein
Smogger

Survivor
Dec 13, 2009
Survivor
Jul 15, 2009
I posted earlier and misread this, sorry Professor.

If I could be anything I'd like to be a ninja pig. Hence having the ninja pig costume from Halloween! 8)

~Sincerely,

~*Destiny FrostBlossom, GrandMaster Diviner*~

Survivor
Sep 04, 2009
I would probley have to say I want to transform into a level 48 for like around 2000 gold a day and the level 42 spells probley around 1450 gold a day. And the gender thing does sound like a problem. But I would like it if the girls could use transformations just as much as the boys do. And if you have a spell such as Triton , Judgement , Centaur , Minotaur , Helephant , Wraith , and Colossus you should have a quest that gives you one of those transformations for free at around level 40's and buying them would be 1200 a day. Thanks for listening!

Survivor
Feb 11, 2010
Explorer
Dec 02, 2009
dudemanguy212 wrote:
i would honsetly be a cyclops even though i am storm i would be a cyclops

You could be the Storm version of a cyclops! If you can have fire bats and stuff like that why can't you have storm Cyclopses? A storm cyclops could have a purple skirt thingy and a lightning bolt on the hammer!

Survivor
Jan 04, 2010
WOOO! i would love to be a wraith or stormzilla or satyr and other school pets! like helephant WOO I WILL BE BIG

Defender
May 21, 2009
I would want to transform into a NINJA PIG!!! I think Ninja Pigs rock & are some of the cutes things in the spiral ( piggles are the cutest thing in the spiral. But Ninja Pigs are tougher! ) Also I would love to transform in to a Centaur ( my favorite Life spell. ) So thats all I got, ty for reading

Christopher JadeBlade
lvl.50 Theurgist
Savior of the Spiral

Survivor
Jul 30, 2010
i would want to be a storm shark :-P my fav school is storm and i love sharks perfect match!

Survivor
Jan 14, 2010
I would want to transform into a reaper pet. I would be able to scare people and even float! If you made this a real feature, i would be thankful and so would your fans who like reaper.

sincerly,
Jack Fireblade level 48 master sorcerer

Survivor
May 03, 2009