Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday - 8-27-10

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 24, 2009
i would like to turn into one of my mounts or my pets like my pixie :D

Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
I would definately love to transform into a dragon... Or even better, a hydra!!

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
If I were to turn into a character or mout I would have to turn into a Dragon! :-)

Survivor
Nov 29, 2009
LegoFan6113 wrote:
I think that for transforming you caould transform into creatures of your school for free and others for a cost of gold. Also vary transformations by gender for example if you are Life and a boy you can turn into a Satyr or Centaur for free or if it's a girl then a Fairy or Dryad for free but if you wanan be a Fire Elf and you are Life then it costs money gold or crowns.

yeah, I think that would be really, really cool. super cool. =]
and I think it would work really well too =]
I wonder what an Ice wizard would turn into though? Being an ice wvyern would be AWESOME... or even just being able to have ice wyverns for pets... *sighs dreamily, thinking of fuzzy wyverns*

I would also love to change into the pet (not to be confused with the mount) Dragon, but maybe a larger version. Or a unicorn would be cool. or a lioness (or for guys a lion). I dont know. this whole idea gets me really excited though =DD

thanks for listening. sorry i wrote so much...
-victoria icesinger

Survivor
May 17, 2010
hi people just wanted to say i think it would be soooo cool to be a death oni so yeah . and i am austin ghoust rider if you would like to talk to me thx peace

Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
spark13570 wrote:
:)I would like to transform into a spectre :-)
Me to that would be cool? :D : :D :D :D :-D :D :D

Survivor
Jul 02, 2010
Survivor
Jul 01, 2010
I would want to transorm into Malister to see through his eyes and freak people out when i walk by.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
Professor Falmea wrote:
Welcome to another Feedback Friday! As you know, we'll start things out with the topic. You'll post your feedback in this thread on that subject (and only that subject, please - the rest of the message board is open for you to comment on other topics).

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

This week, inquiring minds would like to know... if you could transform into ANY creature in game, what would it be (friend/foe/pet/mount... anything)?

Again, I'll let you all start it off, and I'll chime in later. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts! Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend!

MSG Revilla - What i would like to see is to have a card that will turn the opposing rat, cat, pigs, horse or the bosses into a frog and hop alway defeated. Have different card that change the defeat rat into a butterfly and fly alway defeated. For example a Storm Wizard can turn the cat into a dophin and dive into a water hole. This would be real magic. This open to many different card of transforming the opponent into many different animal.
Thank You for the opportunity to express my idea:
MSG Jesus M Revilla
US Army Retired.

Survivor
Nov 10, 2009
Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
I would like to be Professor Ambrose. He makes me think of Albus Dumbledore from the Harry Potter movies.

Survivor
Jan 27, 2010
being able to choose colors on ur dragon mount. being able to trade pets between friends.

Survivor
Jul 01, 2010
Survivor
Jun 27, 2010
Well I like to be a hydra, a crimson specter, a ghoul or drake. They are all my favourite :)

Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
Survivor
Jul 05, 2009
I would like to be able to Transform into one of the female characters in Dragonspire like the Spider Keeper. I also agree that there are not many female transformations like Judgement oe Seraph.
Professor Falmea wrote:
Welcome to another Feedback Friday! As you know, we'll start things out with the topic. You'll post your feedback in this thread on that subject (and only that subject, please - the rest of the message board is open for you to comment on other topics).

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

This week, inquiring minds would like to know... if you could transform into ANY creature in game, what would it be (friend/foe/pet/mount... anything)?

Again, I'll let you all start it off, and I'll chime in later. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts! Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend!

Survivor
Dec 08, 2009
I'd like to be Krokopatra.
Or some Banshee.

Or a pet. Orthrus would be nice!

Survivor
Aug 13, 2009
Seraph or Judgment "angels", a Grizzleheim bear or wolf, or anyone on my friends list. (can we say clones) Any of the hybrid pets would be cool too.

Survivor
Jun 08, 2010
I think if you, for example, have the centaur spell then you should be able to transform into that.If you dont have a spell you pay for the transformation with gold or crowns.

Hope you like my idea! :D

Survivor
Feb 15, 2009
I think it would be awesome to be wraith, grubb, gurtok demons or something cool like that

Survivor
Dec 23, 2008
yes i wish for u guys to make each student able to turn into there main school teacher ex: death = malistaire for men and his wife for women life = the life teacher (cow) in male and female form and fire = male is fire elf and female is the teacher , also for balance the headmaster for men and the owl for female even though it might not be a girl :D :D :D please please

Survivor
Jan 11, 2009
Ok, You asked! This is a little off topic, but still along the idea. I want to be able to make my character look more like I do, and less like a little boy. The ability to add facial features of our choosing would be cool, IE My big nose, Facial scars, whiskers, Etc., And hair styles closer to real life, such as my pony tail. As for transformations, any pet would be nice. Regardless of what others may have said, this SHOULD NOT (that's right, I am shouting) cost crowns! I've been playing for more than 2 years now, and this game is getting to be a money pit, and the returns hardly seem worth the investment. Thank you.

Survivor
May 26, 2009
Survivor
Mar 28, 2010

Again, I'll let you all start it off, and I'll chime in later. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts! Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend!</div>
</blockquote>
...................................................................................................................................

The Head Master. Make it a 'challenge' to obtain that capability.

Survivor
Oct 18, 2009
I would a love to be a mander because they are so cute and i would like it to be a life beacause i am a level 25 life

:D :D :D :D :P