Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday - 8-27-10

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2009
If I were going to transform into anything it would be a fire dragon or one of my pets.

Survivor
Dec 27, 2008
Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
I would like very much to a Leprechaun.
Ninja Pig and Piggle are very close runners up though.
But really I would love to play as almost anything in game! (Except the ghost cows in Mooshu.)

Survivor
Apr 07, 2010
i think you can transform into a dragon , hydra, or even a heck hound :D

Survivor
Jan 02, 2010
Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
Survivor
Jul 18, 2010
I would have to transform into Vampire Hybrid, not you ordinary run-of-the-mill kind! The type that can actually run faster, fall further without consequence, and those awesome fangs (gotta love 'em). But, if I could minus one of their attributes, it would be the cold, clamy skin and replace it with a more refined, crystaline gleam that reflects only in sunlight.

Survivor
Apr 18, 2009
Wow. That's a toughie. So many awesome creatures in the Spiral to choose from. I think perhaps a Samoorai Warrior. :)

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
zorrow2008 wrote:
I would want to transform into Malistare and fool my friends and they will think that Malistare has came into their house
That would be cool but better if you could be in that form and fight malistare

Survivor
Jul 15, 2009
Hmm. This is quite an interesting question. My choice would be pets. To turn into a wraith, hydra, orthrus, etc. would be a great addition to this game. Also everyone who is asking about Celestia, please be patient, as KI is trying their best. :)

Blake Thundersword (50 Death)
Devin Hexstaff (50 Fire)
Justin Stormsword (50 Storm)
Jacob Lotusblade (50 Balance)
Brandon Froststaff (32 Ice)

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
well i would have to say i would really like to be either a hydra or a frost giant ( aka Santa clause). lol so sry to get off topic but if you wizard 101 makers read this plz know that i have heard some talk and been in talks with other masters that the last spell you get should be a pet like the frost giant but only a limited time code. PLZ :) :-) :D :-o :P Oh and if you are a creator um reply to this!

Explorer
Jan 24, 2010
Ah i have been waiting for this question to come up! hmm, where to start?

Well i would really like to transform into any of the high rank spells (Wraith, Centaur, Minotaur, Pheonix, Etc so on and so forth) Also i would love to turn into a mander, or a Krok. i like reptiles lol. Also maybe something outside of the wizard101 world, such as something like Griffen, an orc, maybe even A SPACE ALIEN!!!! THAT WOULD BE SOOOOO COOOL!

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
I think that if i were to want to trasform i would want to do something of your own choice, something that maybe isnt in the game, like a monkey, or your fav animal, I think that also the whole school idea is pretty cool, like if your storm and a boy you could change into kraken or storm wolf, and if your not from that school and you wanna try something else from another school, lets not make it TOO EXCPENCIVE but you could pay for it with gold or crowns, and make it like our mounts, either 1 day, 7 day or pernamite

that would be awesome :)

thanks guys :-)

Survivor
Aug 09, 2008
I would love to transform into Malistair or Sylvia. these are my fisrt 2 picks then would come any school Teacher

Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Honestly a real cool Trans. Would be a Wild claw from Grizzleheim, or like a drake. That would be real cool 8)

Survivor
Jun 02, 2010
If Anything It Would Be A Hydra Mount :) :-) :D :( :-o 8) :x :P :? :-(

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
Rayzer1 wrote:
I think it would be cool to transform into one your school's pet. For instance:

If you were fire school you could turn into the fire dragon, if you are Myth then you can turn into Orthrus or if you are Storm you could change into a Triton (I know the stormzilla is the school pet but in my opinion that pet just looks crappy)(which is why I sold mine and use a storm hound instead).

I want 2 B Malastaire. >:D

Survivor
Feb 09, 2009
I would say that we can change into anything we want to if it's from your school
like if your from balance you can change into a judgment ( i think that's what you call it) or if your storm you can change into a thunder snake etc. :) :D

Survivor
Aug 25, 2009
Professor Falmea wrote:
Welcome to another Feedback Friday! As you know, we'll start things out with the topic. You'll post your feedback in this thread on that subject (and only that subject, please - the rest of the message board is open for you to comment on other topics).

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

This week, inquiring minds would like to know... if you could transform into ANY creature in game, what would it be (friend/foe/pet/mount... anything)?

Again, I'll let you all start it off, and I'll chime in later. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts! Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend!

I think I would LOVE to turn into what I say or a drake but golden armor and i'm not a ghost drake, and I would want to be black colored :)

Love your dear Pyromancer, Courtney Dawnriver
And Necromancer, Miranda Rosefountain

If the skull is all over the place, it is a grave and poisonus place.

If there is fire all over the place, you are gonna burn yourself!

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
i think there should be new pet like say a new ceberus for all schools once the new lvls come that all schools can get the at fifthy two it would be three headed but for life death and myth they do different attacks then storm,ice and fire

Spirit Ceberus
Death,life and myth- there head colors are green yellow and black. Death head- takes away your 575 (if not boosted) health then gives back half of that
Myth head- does 575 then summons a minion for your team randomly selected.
Life head- does 575 then it gives you 350 health back.

Elemental Ceberus
Storm Ice and Fire- there head colors red purple light blue.
Storm head does 600 and stuns you
Ice head does 550 and stuns you
Fire head does 575 and does extra damage over time

Thanks for listening :)

Survivor
Jul 16, 2009
If I could transform into any character, I would like to transform into Serath.

Survivor
Mar 26, 2010
If i could transform or change into anything in the game, I Think I would like to be an Hydra like my pet Nala (My pets name), She is Powerfull, sharp looking, and you don't see a lot of them. Morgrim Griffinbane.

Survivor
Aug 02, 2010
i would want to turn into a mander becouse they look cool to me. Although if i could turn into anyone from the game it would be Zane'e. I would love to just stay in an ancient library and send wizards to do my leg work. :)

Survivor
Oct 25, 2008