Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday - 8-27-10

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
OH YES! definately i would choose transform to one of the foes,preferably a minor or major boss.althought the random small battles would be fun if i were playing against the other people that play wizzys.What better artificial (real)intelligence challange for WE the players?

Survivor
Apr 04, 2009
Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
Survivor
Apr 23, 2010
I would turn into one of the following:

Satyr, Centaur, Ninja Pig, Stormzilla, Orthrus, Kraken, Wraith, Scarecrow, Sunbird, Helephant, Frost Giant, Ive Wyvern, Ice Colossus, Cyclops, Minotaur, and any other card like that that isnt a card like blizzard, super nova, or meteor strike.

I also think that when you turn into this creature, you should get the card that it represents, like an amulet.

Thx for listening and please take my ideas into suggestion!

Survivor
Oct 02, 2009
I want to have a pegases mount witch can a flying horse is cool! :D Yoy should make an under the bed monster how cool is that! Then you should make a sword shaped as a key and it'll be called the key blade!

Thanks for listening! 8)

Survivor
May 11, 2009
i would want to become malistaire the master of death :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Survivor
Sep 06, 2008
I would want to turn into that Guy in the Warehouse.. General Stormclaw I would want to be him!!

Survivor
Jul 06, 2009
I'd Really like to be an icesnake or orthrus. A GIGANTOR orthrus though xD I also like the Dryad idea too :)

Survivor
Oct 05, 2008
Survivor
Jul 18, 2009
Professor Falmea wrote:
Welcome to another Feedback Friday! As you know, we'll start things out with the topic. You'll post your feedback in this thread on that subject (and only that subject, please - the rest of the message board is open for you to comment on other topics).

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

This week, inquiring minds would like to know... if you could transform into ANY creature in game, what would it be (friend/foe/pet/mount... anything)?

Again, I'll let you all start it off, and I'll chime in later. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts! Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend!
other people :P

Explorer
Mar 14, 2010
I think I would like to change into a Dragon-not the cheesy mount type, but the kind in DS, ones that look like dragons. Not to put a fly in the ointment.

Survivor
Nov 07, 2009
yeah if i could transform to anything in the game what would it be i would be colossus or a wraith i cant choose but mostly i choose wraith :)

Survivor
Aug 27, 2008
Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
Survivor
Sep 09, 2008
gegr wrote:
OH OH OH
I WANNA BE A DRAGON!

Samantha SunCatcher
lvl 47 balance

DRAGON :D LUVER!

i would be a pheonix they are so cool and fire school

Survivor
Jul 26, 2010
Survivor
Sep 29, 2008
I would transform Life to Death Fire to Ice Myth to Storm and backwards :D my death friend would kill me

Survivor
May 24, 2009
i would like to transform into a friend and i would like to also transform into my schools cards (life) and if i wanted to transform into any other schools cards it would cost gold :D it would be so awesome! if i would transfrom into a friend and my schools cards :) 8)

Survivor
Dec 19, 2009
Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
ifirst i would make hydra to the strom fire and ice schools, and scond i think we should be able to transform into our pet :)

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
ok i will say what i will be for enemy, person, pet and mount. for mount i would be probably blue dragon. for person i would be a fire elf that gives out trap spells. for enemy i would be a fire spider named firetusk mythcreeper. and for a pet would be a really hard one, i love all the pets... probably an imp or a sunbird i guess it would just be cool to fly, lol.

Survivor
Jul 08, 2010
Well i would wanna turn into a SAVAGE WILDCLAW! Or a DRAGON THATS LAGER THAN DRAGONSPYRE!

Explorer
Mar 29, 2009
I'd want to be able to transform into a wolf (heckhound, icehound, stormhound etc. I think it would be cool to have these as MOUNTS TOO ) or an elemental bat!!!!! (storm bat, fire bat, or ice bat) I would love to fly around like that!!!!!!!

Catherine Windrider Lvl 49 Balance

Survivor
Nov 19, 2009
I'd want to be Sylvia Drake, since life is my favorite school, and I'd use "rebirth" on myself so I could come back into the game! :D

Survivor
Dec 25, 2009