Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday - 8-27-10

AuthorMessage
Delver
Feb 18, 2010
SolidIce wrote:
i say it would have to be a fire elf. they look awesome! :D

AMber N. = there already are fire elf transformations ( i think)

Survivor
Feb 12, 2009
Survivor
Mar 31, 2010
I'd like to see our characters turn into owls. And see it fly much like the sun birds. Perhaps use this transformation as an alternative to using a mount like a horse or broom.

Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
Survivor
Jul 21, 2010
i thgink it would be cool to be a warrior from grizzleheim or a hound. As an idea i think there could be elemental pets example: ice: polar bear death: panther life: cow.

Survivor
Nov 15, 2008
I would personally like to be able to transform into a dragon.

-Christopher GhostCaster lvl 50 pyromancer

Survivor
Feb 12, 2009
tyleralex99 wrote:
Kingsisle, hello i do so enjoy wizard101 and i think we should get to transform in the enemys to see what it would be like thank you for reading my message from me to you

O AND BTW I LOVE THE GAME! great job and continue to do updates, remember in trinidad the moto is together we aspire together we achive :-)
and a centaur mount would be REALLY COOL
-seth darkwhisper :-)
omg centaur would be awesome

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
when you are lvl fifty you should be able to transform into the last spell you learn but for other schools you have to pay for other than that i would like to be turned into a ninja pig

Explorer
Jul 10, 2009
hmm first ninja pig, then the cursed ronin, and maybe and draconian?

Survivor
Aug 28, 2009
If I could transform into anything, my top 2 choices would be a Wraith and a Vampire. however, I would also like to be a Judgement (as in the spell) :)

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
there should be transformation for everyone for type like novices can transform for a day all days 5 hr max to a fire cat fire imp life masters the 48 spell fire drgonon ect. if you do i imagine lot more playing ik i would :D :D

Survivor
Mar 14, 2009
colocobal wrote:
something that would be cool is if there was a potion that could change you into your equiped pet for a day that costed like one thousand gold that would be awesome but the price of the potion could cost more cause it's better than turning into a gobbler or something or something like that

p.s is there anyway to change my account name? when i was making my account i had to go do something and my cousin got on the computer and made a weird username so if i could change it that would be great

p.ss? i don't know what p.s means :D

lol p.s= post script and it would be p.p.s for post post script
- Gilroy GriffinForge

Survivor
Jun 25, 2010
I think the higher level spell monsters .. basically the one from your school .. I mean .. Imagine running around as a stormzilla !!!

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
getting to celistia should be easyier ic an find few people and i've tryed more than 10 times major over kill waeken them A LITTLE i havent got past craby cheater

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
I don't know about transforming into anything, but it would be cool to be able to get a staff like Malistares or a lighting bolt like the kracken bosses.

Survivor
Feb 18, 2010
i think you should be able to turn in to a dragon as a outfit a mount and a card it would be a dragon suite with wings for the mount and the dragon card with it

Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
i think that it would be very cool if you can cast a spell in battle and transform in the object and then when done the battle you could keep it. those spells would be class only and are special spells that might be obtain in the quest for lvl 58 after the put the lvl cub to 60 so people could transform in anything they want and if you want to trnsform in too another class spell you will need to pey with crowns to get the quest so the pleyer s pay about 150 crowns and they could get it. also it would be cool that the put the world of celectia fast pleace everyone wants to know how does it looks and what the story line is about

Survivor
May 09, 2009
Transforming, for the ladies and girls out there, it would be cool to have some female transformations, judgement, lioness, tigress, young and older pixies and fairies, even some lady hydra's would be cool. Us grandma's wouldn't mind transforming into one of the Dragonspyre female soldiers, teachers.

Survivor
Aug 22, 2009
i wish you could turn into a villian and help out malistare in his quest to destroy wizard city

Survivor
Apr 30, 2010
Definitely a dark fairy would be my first choice. However, the wraith that death school has would be pretty cool too I must say.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2008
Something specific for each class. like a kracken for storm, and a sunbird for fire, a wayvern for ice, ect.

Explorer
Nov 01, 2008
I wanna be a ninja pig :D I love it how they bounce around and break dance! :P I also would love to be a bengal tiger mount and a storm cat :p

Survivor
Feb 01, 2009
how about a dragon transformation that would be a awsome thing to do.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Professor Falmea wrote:
Welcome to another Feedback Friday! As you know, we'll start things out with the topic. You'll post your feedback in this thread on that subject (and only that subject, please - the rest of the message board is open for you to comment on other topics).

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

This week, inquiring minds would like to know... if you could transform into ANY creature in game, what would it be (friend/foe/pet/mount... anything)?

Again, I'll let you all start it off, and I'll chime in later. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts! Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend!
I think it would be AWESUMMM to turn into a centaur for life and a wolf for ALL skools, becuz, i pernalley think it would be rlllyy kooloz if we could turn into jst an ordinary werewolf, tht would be awesum, and for death it would cost 1000 to turn into a vampire and death skool free, centaur for life 1000 life skool free, fire can turn into a fire minion cost 1000 free for fire, for storm a stormzilla 1000 storm skool free and thts all, but i think it would be incrdiblie awesum if we could do tht would be the ULTIMAT game evr, cuz, other games HAVE transfoming, but not into a werewolf, would be EPICCC money well BAI from kattii

Survivor
Oct 24, 2009
Hmm hard choice... i would like to be many things but most of all i would like to be a dragon :D