Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday - 8-27-10

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 15, 2009
i would transform in to a dragon that if it looks at you will turn into water :) :) :) :) .

Survivor
Jan 25, 2010
Hell hound, spider, dragon warrior ( from Dragonsypre ) and Merle Ambrose.

Survivor
May 17, 2009
Survivor
May 04, 2009
Im so happy im on but down to buissiness I think that we should be able to transeform into a dragon white tiger a snow lepord did I mension a dragon

Survivor
Apr 21, 2009
Hmm... many things to choose but I think I would be the great Estrakir GloomThorn

Survivor
Jun 25, 2010
I would change into fire dragon so i can fly and have the power of fire :)

Survivor
May 28, 2009
I would want to be a purple dragon, with scales, wings, blue eyes, 2 horns, and a long tail.

Survivor
Jan 11, 2010
wraith, street sweeper, seraph, very large grendel any of those would be nice.

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Survivor
Jul 02, 2009
I would totally like to be a ICE HOUND or maybe centaur.I also want to be a dracian :) :):):):):) :)

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Really i would like to be able to transform into a wizard school teacher.
Or at least a minotaur! :-)

Joshua TrollBlade ( lvl 42 myth )

Survivor
Nov 28, 2009
I would really want to be a centaur because they are a horse. Who does not want to be half horse half man/girl. :D

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
If i could have anything i wanted i would like to have a mount that could fly and can take me into the air! :) :-) 8) :-o :P

Singed,
Blake ThunderCloud
lvl 25 Death Wizard

P.S,
GO MALISTAIRE!

Survivor
Jun 25, 2010
If i would be able to transform into something in the game i would transform into malistaire so i can defeat my friend :)

Survivor
Jul 13, 2009
I decide that we can turn into anyone but it cost gold to be anyone. (friend/foe/pet/mount or anything.) You get your name changed if you transform into one of your friends and have the same spells as them. The transformation will last for whatever the player whats for it to last (maximum is 3 hours.) For 5 minutes and lower, no gold. Its for players can see if they like the style. 5 minutes to 10 minutes, 10 gold. 10 minutes to 30 minutes, 25 gold. 30 minutes to 1 hour, 100 gold. 1 hour to 2 hours, 500 gold. 2 hours to 3 hours, 1000 gold. So I hope this gets in wizard 101! :D
<------
That's me when this is added in wizard 101.

Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
I think turning into a grizzleheim bear or a krokotopia mander whould be cool.

Survivor
Jan 28, 2009
A trident that would be awesome!!! and if you have the celestian trident thats the trident you hold!

Benjamin iceshard level 50 ice
Power is strong but so is wisdom

Survivor
Jul 26, 2010
You can change into your pet but it has to be ancient or higher so more people will go to the pet park

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
I would like to become a wraith since i am a death student and it would be cool to become a wraith so if you had a wraith pet like i do you could be 2 wraiths a big and little one :)

Survivor
May 13, 2009
I think that it would be cool to tranform into sytar so then i coul heal myself anytime i want!!!!! 8) 8)

Survivor
Feb 17, 2009
if I could transform into anything I would transform into a Minotaur.

Survivor
May 04, 2009
hi again its me chargair I also think we should be able to turn into what we want for a little less maybe haggle the price same with mount im braking my back trying to get gold because I subscribe its just to much to handle if you agree right your thoughts down :) :-) :D :P

Survivor
Sep 12, 2008
Dear Wizard101 Staff,
That's a wonderful question! Although, people have been wanting to change into their pets. So, I think you should provide a potion in the Crown Shop that lets you turn into your pet but a supersized version of it. I was trying to think of a creature, but instead I thought of this idea. I am hoping this will soon become part of Wizard101 community soon.

Thank you,
Wizard kas191

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009