Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday - 8-27-10

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 04, 2009
Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
hey professor falmea i am one of your fire students i think that we should be able to turn into malisataire and headmaster ambrose... but if you dont want false malisataire alerts then you could try some spell creatures like a helephant, fre bird, etc.

another suggestion is that you should add spells that involve human animals like gorrilla smash and lion roar. :P

Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
Survivor
Jul 27, 2009
I think we should be able to turn into our school spells, like Wraith for death, Colossus for Ice, ect. To transform into spells from other schools should cost gold.

Survivor
Jul 16, 2009
I would create a combination of either you and your pet or you and your minion. Maybe it would provide more damage to spells at a cost of a higher "fizzle" rate. Or maybe a boost to health where once you burned up a certain number of health points, you broke apart into your separate forms.

And for some reason, on a totally separate topic, I always thought Flamezilla would make a great Godzilla through Wizard City. That just needs to happen someday. Maybe he could spawn little Flamezillas that we could duel for cards?

Survivor
Apr 14, 2010
i would like to transform into any of the last spell cards from all the diff types of wiz but with life that wont work (cause the spell is a big tree) so for life i would say a centaur

Survivor
Dec 10, 2008
I would like to change into a kraken and be able to attack like that when using a staff signed lvl 50 ice wizard caleb darksword :D :P :x 8) thanks for the attention hope mine gets processed

Survivor
Nov 28, 2009
I would love to transform into Malistare! I am pretty sure everyone would agree with me. :) Transforming into a Wraith would be cool too even though I am an ice wizard. I do really want to transform into Malistare mostly though. Please choose malistare. I bought a lot of crowns and stuff with real money, It would be great if I can finally get what i want.

Survivor
Oct 27, 2009
For me, something or someone that I'd like to be able to transform into would have to be some kind of flying creature. Either a dragon or even a little imp would be neat. I'm sure the girls would agree with something more femanine such as a fairy or sprite. The transormations available now do not include a flying one so I'm sure it would be something new and interesting.

Survivor
Jul 01, 2009
i would totally love to transform into a wraith or one of those dead draconians :D

Survivor
Nov 28, 2009
personally I'd be a grendel of any type, grendels are awesome!!! GRENDELS FTW!!!!! :D

Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
Hi People! It's Katie Ghost Blood! I'm level 50 and Death Wizard. I like to see 48 pet mixes become creeper because it's very hared to get all that gold. If can make it creeper i think we all love it!!! Thank you if you guys. Bye for now people !

Survivor
Apr 06, 2009
Survivor
Nov 12, 2009
ninja pig, malistare, piggle, hydra, centaur, samoori, bunch of different pets, ambrose, teachers, oni, cool stuf like that 8), and some should give speed boosts, depending on how they would actualy move :) thats what i think

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
i would like to be able to turn in to my school pet or fav card like:

brianna winterhevan/hydra/judgemanet

finnigan skullshade/wraith/ scarecrow

oran night caller/orthres(I KNOW I MISS SPELLED IT)/homofrog

finnigan siliversword/colosses/snowsrephnt

wolf willowbringer/stayr/tree

valdus sunflame/dragon/fire wraith

Explorer
May 06, 2010
I would be a Draconian Terrorwing because They've got cool armor and a sword with life powers and I could fly and soar

Survivor
Aug 26, 2009
I would love to be able to become a dog or a unicorn(like dualing diego).It would also be cool to turn into a Wizard City Guard.Also something i noticed is kids.I have noticed that there is no real kids in the game.Like in Marlybone all the dogs are adults but no kid dogs.Would'ld that be cool to see a kid dog!

Morgrim Drakeleaf
Level 36 Ice Wizard

Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
Lightning Bats!!! That would be the coolest. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Survivor
Mar 14, 2010
if i could change into any creature in wizard101, it would have to be my pet cody(storm hound) :D im Seth Shadowthorn im a level 50 storm wizard and m usually spendin time with my friends. so thts all i have so bye :P

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
I would like to transform into PROFESSOR GREYROSE.

I just think she is so cool (sorry, I know she is "ice" school, but I didn't mean cool that way...)

She is always so pleasant and cheerful. Even when she is trying to correct you if you did something wrong, you don't mind because she is so sweet about it. Maybe that's because she comes from Candy World. :D

I just love her to pieces!

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
I wanna Be like a judgement for my balance. wraith for my death and stormzilla for my storm it would be REALLY AWESOME and maybe some fairies i noticed there isnt a lot of girl tranformations it would be awesome

THANKS FOR LISTENING

Autumn Stormcaster level 50 Storm :D :D :D :D
Shannon level 50 Death :D :D :D :D
Paige Shadow Level 46 Balance :D :D :D :D

Survivor
Mar 05, 2009
Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
I would love to be our minions like Fire elemental storm elemental Forest guardian the mander minion that would be cool.

Oh also seraph and a wildclaw

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
i would be a dragon because it would be fun to go around and distroy every thing and crash into people :)