Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday - 8-27-10

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 24, 2010
This sounds like a great idea. It would be cool to transform into a Polar bear for Ice Wizards . Maybe you guys can base the model on one of the Grizzleheim bears. It would also be nice if one could use the Drake wings as a mount. How about some color dyes for players who own wing mounts? It would sure be nice to change the wing colors. I'm crossing fingers to see some of these ideas implemented :D .

Survivor
Aug 16, 2010
Survivor
Dec 18, 2009
I think you should be able to transform into any of the creatures you ever fought.:-P

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
I would love to be Zeke! He's been all over!

If I had to be a spell it would be Helephant

If I were a pet it would be Jade Oni - that pet can really shake their booty!

Survivor
Feb 01, 2010
I would want to transform into the many characters of the Spiral! It would be fun being a MooShu Cow in MooShu! :D
But it would be fun being a one of your pets to explore the Spiral and your home(s). So I would say yes to being ALL of the characters of the Spiral. (Except maybe the Teachers!) Thanks for asking! :)

Delver
Jul 20, 2009
I'd like to transform into my pet and into a mount, maybe a card too, but I don't know which card i should choose.

Survivor
May 09, 2009
malistare , stormzilla, triton, storm lord, teachers, headmaster ambrose, and gamma the owl.

Survivor
May 16, 2009
:D i think i would like to transform into silverback bearclaw because he reminds me of my best friend bear who was killed last month that is why inamed him sir bear.

Survivor
Aug 14, 2010
I would want to transform into a heckhound or a hydra Caues they are cool8)

Survivor
Apr 19, 2010
I would love to be able to transform into a teacher. Would'nt be cool to walk around as Cyrus Drake or yours truly Proffesor Flamea.

:D :D

Survivor
Sep 02, 2008
I would choose

1. a ice colossus cause I think there epic :D

2. a ice snake cause its one of the cooliest low lvl spells

3. a sekeltoion pirate cause he is funny

Survivor
Mar 25, 2010
any level 48 pet would be nice, but a satyr that dances would be the best!

Survivor
Jan 30, 2009
In transforming I would try something new like a cross between a seraph and a banshee!

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
I would like to be a lot of things like one of thouse wolves in gh or orthrus and all the other orthrus mixes plus one of those wooden golems but idk why really :D. oh yah i thought of a cool idea there should be card mounts like riding a cenatuar ( i thought of unicorn too but you guys already did that great job by the way ) for life i thunder snake lightning bats kraken for storm and so on. i know you guys are doing a lot so it was just and idea

Survivor
Sep 13, 2009
if i could be anything on the game i would want to be the star light pony, and a wraith that would be totally awesome!!!!!!!! :D

Survivor
Mar 23, 2009
If i had to pick which something i would be it would be Judgement or Frostcaller Or tempest there so beastly

Survivor
Jul 23, 2009
Yo professor. I think it would be absoulutely amazing to turn into a ninja pig, i also like the idea of turning into something for free if its in your own school, if it's not, you have to pay, i really hope this comment makes it through... i understand you have a lot of these to go through so now i'll leave you be, Cya!
-Your friends, Luke Spellshade, Myth wizard, and his older brother, Mark Titandust, Life wizard

Explorer
Jul 23, 2009
I think it would be awesome if you could turn into the lvl 48 spell of the different schools. Your schools transformation would be free, and the others would cost crowns or tons of gold.
Life: Rebirth (hmm, i am not completely sure that one would work)or centaur
Death: Scarecrow or wraith
Myth: Orthrus or Minotaur
Storm: Storm Lord or Triton
Fire: Dragon or Helephant
Ice: Ice Giant or Colossus

Survivor
Dec 09, 2008
I would love if i could really become well... anything! :D I also would like if flying mounts could fly like up in the air. That would be really awsome! :D

Survivor
Mar 29, 2009
i would want to turn into hound Because i LOVE any thing to do with dogs or wolvs that is why my name is wolf in every wizard i have but my sisters person that is why i made a myth witch is grand so i can get every hound knowed to man lol still woking on

P.S. from hactching i got 7 orthrus but i m not giveing up :D

Survivor
Jan 17, 2010
the question could use some clarification
to what we would transform into if we could choose any creature in the game? is this mearly for show, as a suit of clothes is worn, and you would run all over the spiral in your new look? and does this transformation effect the stats you normal cothes give you? or, are we talking about a battle spell that would change health,mana, and spell selections? would turning into a troll, raise your health while lowering your manar and give you the troll spell cardx3 into your deck? would such a spell limit you to your school?

in the first case, that of just a different apperance, i would probably choose one of the boss grendles-- they just look cool
if, however, we are talking a spell with stat changes, a warhorn, with a high life up and a mana lower with a "horn charge" spell would be wicked

Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
My ideas are
scarecrow transformation
wraith transformation
ianthine spectre transformation
pixie transformation
satyr transformation
or centaur transformation

Survivor
Oct 20, 2008
Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
8) I would like to be a heckhound and i would like a heckhound mount :P

Survivor
Aug 31, 2009
I think a Dragon/Drake would be awesome! I think a Pegasus would also be nice, since they don't have any of those in the game. (I think.)